Reviews for Drinking in the Dark
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
love this!
sagey chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
ronon knows how to hithte nail right on the head doesnt he...

Nr.Six chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
hahah poor them! Good what Ronon said to John!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
So sad and angsty. Dead on for both.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I loved the bonding moment.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
rhaddict chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That was really good. You can see that scene taking place between them- they have such an interesting relationship. Really, really good.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I just loved your take on the guy talk and Ronon telling John that it is his own fault he isn't the father of Teyla'c child. Brilliant stuff.
SingingShooter chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
wow very nice
deal4321 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Loved the interaction between them! I could so see this happening on the show. Thanks for sharing. :-)
Lo'Laan chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
It's official. Your now my fav author. Love the story. The interplay between John and Ronan is so real, the facial expessions... everything...its like watching them on TV.

Loved seeing Ronan put John in his place.

renisanz chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
"It’s not her fault she got pregnant. And even if it was, you’d still just have to accept it, because it’s your fault the baby isn’t yours. Not hers.”

That's my favorite line. This was pretty funny. Hilarious that Ronon was hiding from Jen because she was looking forward to their date.
K-laMarie chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
HAHA! loved it! that had a great feel to it. i love it when those two try to open up to each other... its always interesting:) great job!
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Great filler. I hope we get to see something of this sort in the upcoming weeks.
highonstargate chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Very nice! Even though I have yet to watch it...