Reviews for Finding a Home
Dreamer22 chapter 19 . 9/8/2008
yay updates :-) well done
Dreamer22 chapter 17 . 7/14/2008
oye, the two of them are amusing together lol I look forward to more!
Charmedgrays chapter 17 . 6/14/2008
i like it update soon
Dreamer22 chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
::snorts:: ohh Danny lol very well done I greatly look forward to reading more!
Laplandgurl chapter 13 . 5/16/2008
Hey - I just finished reading the last chapter and just wanted to let you know that you are doing good - interesting plot and twists - looking forward to seeing more. And just a little reminder to double check your work before posting it - for example it should be Monroe not Munroe - I print out each of my chapters now before posting to proofread using a ruler because sometimes spell check doesn't recognize new words or names, but otherwise you are doing good.
Brown-Eyed Girl 75 chapter 13 . 5/15/2008
I am sorry I haven't reviewed this yet. I am kicking myself for it. I really enjoy this story and I am looking forward to more! Keep up the great work.
Becky.xo chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
oo i love this story sam rocks wo! hehe

ud asap

becky x
Becky.xo chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
o im loving it! i can not wait for more, i wanna know how she ends up in hospital

ud asap

becki x
notesofwimsey chapter 10 . 4/2/2008
I just read through the story and I really liked the plot - you have a unique and interesting idea.

I assumed it was a D/F slash piece, and didn't read it until today. A better summary would draw readers. Perhaps you could explain who Jenna and Sam are, likening it to Romeo and Juliet (with a twist) - something to make the context clearer.

Some of the grammar/spelling errors are a bit hard to overlook (Monroe, for example, not Munroe) and make it harder to read than it needs to be. You have great potential here - a good beta reader would make all the difference.

Good luck - I look forward to seeing where this goes!
Forest Angel chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
What a plot you have worked out. Full of twists and turns, keeping us readers on our toes. Looking forward to the next installment.