Reviews for Dark Angel High
Spira Liera chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
I hate logan and I hate that zack is so bossy and Controlling

and where is the rest of max's brother & sister? I hope they come soon.
Marcus Sylenus chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Very interesting. Love to see where this is going
jeremy chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
well it's consistant with you things get dark and they don't ever get better just progressively worse though. But then again thats a trait of some of the best authors out there so yeah keep up the good work
gw chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Good story. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope you update this story soon.
Courtney chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I loved the humor in this chapter. I can’t wait to see what happens with the whole Lydecker aspect and the Asha aspect. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
tylee17 chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
so as not to make a complete mess of my previously - and a little rashly - submitted review (yeah, so there IS already a 2nd chapter, next time I better check on the righthand side of the page first, huh?): but here I am - still - and just read the rest now, too.

gotta love the X-Files mention; too funny. LoL

and I can't wait for your next update, as the plot is getting ever more intriguing (:

your bringing in Asha like that? nice job (:

(and what's with FOX always having issues with DA? hell...)
tylee17 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
okay, so you got me hooked. Pretty interesting and imaginative AU-take... and I really love Zane (like, what kind of girl does that make me, huh? LoL)

It's real nice that Logan is just like them for once, and their age, too... (so, even without my fave character this is gonna be interesting, and yeah, I wouldn't mind if Logan and Max hooked up in your fic) (:

Mark Harmon as Sandeman? LoL, that's sweet...

I liked your choice of characters and your descriptions of them.

One thing, though: maybe edit the next chapter a little more thorougly - or let someone help you doing it, coz there're some longish sentences that are just a little hard to read, which spoiled some of the fun(well, for me at least)

That aside: awesome story so far, I'll be back for the next installment (:
vintage.soul494 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I think you're off to a great start. I'm not a M/L shipper at all, I prefer Max with pretty much any other character (Alec, Ben, Biggs, White, etc) to Logan, so when I say that you've got me interested enough to keep reading, its really saying something. :)
jeremy chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
i have to say i like it alot, the interactions between the younger transgenics OC was my fave part though.

i like that people snark zack but sitll listen to him as if he's always going to be the commander.
roseyangel chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
ohh very interesting so far. can't wait till the next chapter!
mikki chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
this is good please put more but please whatever you do get zack and max or max and someone anyone else but max and logan i just think max and logan parings are a little sick. -)
Courtney chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I really enjoyed this story. It's very different than most fanfiction. I can't wait to read the second chapter and I can't wait to see the action and what happens. I hope you go back and explain why Max and co. were picked over the others. Good job.