Reviews for Little Angels
DrGiggles chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Oh wow, I don't even watch this show but this story is amazing! I see you're a very busy person writing all these stories for all these shows, and you do such an excellent job! I really can't wait to hear more from this story and your Lost stories...keep up the awesome writing :D
Kourtney chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I luved it pleaze continue wit da story itz pawsome
Bookworm0485 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I like it, you're off to a great start, keep up the good work and please update soon.

Books
rindy713 chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
i hope alex lets bobby off the hook soon. the girls are interesting. bobby is in a tough situation here.
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
I hope that Alex cools down needs her.
superfelix chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Sorry, with two days delay, but had probs.

You’re back again…wonderful. I wait so long for this next chapter.

As Alex lifted Alice and placed the child on her hip, the expression on her face turned from one of “I’m going to bite your head off, Robert Goren” to one of love and concern…wonderful line.

Alex is pissed and I can understand her so good.

Nick, who is Nick? Bobby will kill him, if he really touched his girls.
leorockqueen723 chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
OMG! WHO'S NICK? I hope he didn't do what i think he did O
Alexis Dawn chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
oh shoot pmn i love this BA all the way
Starlight63 chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
great story so far! who is nick? more soon?
AlleyKat2882 chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
I am really interested in where this story could go. Do you plan on adding more?
ladyecco chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
woah! didn't see that coming don't leave me hanging
FusseKat chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
OK - Bobby needs to find Grace, she's got some 'splaining to do, she'd better have a very good reason for dumping off the kids that way...

Alex and Bobby don't have to get together though... ;)
flocker1destiny1freedom chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Well...I hate 2 say it, byt I kinda hate the little things at the end. I mean, great, fascination begging, but when they go DUM DUM DUM, it kinda ruimns the whole thing...
earofbunny chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
sweet story! pls carry on :-)
YaneDirnt20 chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
i like this story so far...really good...and i liked the part where she was like, if you named our child Padmé or Leia im going to kill you part, because thats gonna be my husband with me...lol...and dont worry...i wasnt disappointed when it wasnt Logan...shocked, but not disappointed...lolzz...keep writing cause i like this a lot!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »