Reviews for The InuYasha Harry Potter Crossover Ending Theory
MariaHime chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This was so fucking hilarious! I'm SO SO SO glad you posted this I really needed a laugh xD Here are my favourite parts:

Harry:"NEVER! Hey you...yes you...the guy with the cute pink kitty whiskers, eyeshadow , fluffy tail...oh cute butt too. Will you please kill me?"

I want someone to kill me and what do I get ...a white haired painted faced freak in a fur boa!" - I mean I LOVE Sesshy but that...was so funny

Sesshomaru:"This Sesshomaru does not do the bidding of humans" Winks at Luna Unless your available for the next year human female. - Sesshy fliritng with luna! So ridiculous but it made me laugh!

Sesshomaru:"InuYasha, you will babysit Rin or die." I like this cause It's funny and I love that you remembered her even for just a line

InuYasha:" But I was gonna finally nail Kagome tonight!" - I imagined him saying that with cute puppy dog eyes and burst out laughing like an idiot :D

Harry:"Dead you say? Hmmm...well then... I'm gonna nail Kagome tonight too...I am, I am ...really I am. I'm gonna nail her brains out. I'm gonna nail her like she's never been nailed before , I'm gonna nail her until she feels like a wall hanging shes been nailed so much. I'm gonna nail her like a house. So, are you going to kill me yet Kagome? Are you?" - that was THE best harry momologue EVER! rofl

InuYasha."Oh fuck...that sucks. I don't get along too great with my brother, but I don't think id want anyone to kill him or anything. Besides me I mean." - idk why i like this one its just funny

BEST:

Harry:" Merlins flabby fat ass but she's a mean one."

Merlins flabby fat ass? Where the heck do you get those crazy ideas, woman? you're the best fanfic writer EVER!

-Maria
kagomecathanyo chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
all im gonna say is tht ur story is sooo fucking creepy, im gonna hav nightmares...(mumbles)...jackass...
torihoelscher chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I couldnt stop laughing. LOL LOL. great ending. wow it turned my day to be amazing! 10 stars!

Angst Angst Angst

lol lol lol
me chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
snipe snipe salvarous snipe

bother bother bother

i quite liked this crossover should make one where they take over ranma1/2 or yu yuhakashu
brakken chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
A crapload of errors (I'm scared to think how this was before the first edit) but funny nonetheless. And in all fairness, now that we know that the Inuyasha manga ends and Kagome and Inuyasha never even get one kiss, let alone have kids, I think they had it worse. I mean, who knows, maybe he was infertile because he was a mix-breed? It's just hanging in the air...at least we know Harry had fun at least three times at the end. Who knows with poor Inuyasha. And the angst thing is quite true. It seems to apply to many main characters. Mostly because strong perfect ones like Superman are boring and unrealistic as heck. There is a limit to how far the angst can go though...
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
INSPIRED BRILLIANCE!

Definitely how it should have ended.

And, yes, we only want Sesshomaru for his long, silky hair...:sidetracked: Oh, sorry.

Anyway, this was hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
awesome
TakaRaiIshikawa chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
YOU ARE FREAKING PHYCO! I LOVE IT!
WolfGoddess777 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Just so you know, I LOVE THE POTTER PUPPET PALS! And I remember that one. I like Bothering Snape the best, though.
antoaneta chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Hi..I don't read much fan fiction, but this was brilliant:))

i mean...i laughed all the way through it:))

a bit harsh with the characters though, but still: funny!

and...can't wait for the real inuyasha ending;) big fan!
Gomefan chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
lol that was the best ending I have ever read! LMAO
inukagome15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
*rolls on ground laughing*

I wish you could have written the Harry Potter characters the way they normally act but otherwise this is hilarious!
Breann Johnson chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Write more Please!
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
THIS...IS...AMAZING! i luv it!
Midoriko Jewel chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
ooh i just watched that video...SO hilarious! As is your story, the Naraku part freaked me out but then i got it... hehe Hermione got all mad...and Harry and Inuyasha... angst angst angst! I should use that line too!