Reviews for Victoire
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awww... Cute!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I think this is one of the most beautiful 'George-recovery' stories I have ever read, it is definitely my favourite. It is just amazing and seems so genuine! And it made my eyes tear up, but it was with joy, so I do not really mind! I just love how it all came together and made perfect sense, just a brilliant story!
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
aw so fluffy and cute!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Good name for a beautiful baby. Everyone heals at their own rate.
Awww chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
So sweet! Luv luv it!
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I liked this as it made me realise why they called her Victoire. I wish George had been a little happier though and making an effort to carry on his and Fred's mischief to keep his memory alive.
screamxheart chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
George in this one is great.
oceanwaters2006 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
That was very good...made me cry!
Ramzes chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Very, very good. And believable.
dobbydarling chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
i sighed atleast 15 times throughout the read. good job!
someone chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I love the thought of baby Victoire being born making George feel better and be able to be happy again.
arabianrose chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Oh my god. That was absolutely perfect in every single way possible. I loved it. LOVED it. Wonderful job!
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Oh, this is really cute! I'm going to read the rest of your stories now. I'm bored.
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I really like that you have Harry deciding to be with the Weasleys on the anniversary instead of attending all those other celebrations. Family would always be first for him, and the WEasleys are his family, after all. I love George's reaction to Victoire's birth as well, showing some of his old light again at this renewal of life. This was really nice. Well done!
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I love this story, it's cute but not TOO cute (I've read that and... ugh...). Which is important. And I do believe the name they picked reflected a bit on Harry's-for lack of a better word-victory!

-Melissa