Reviews for The Hidden Hero
Fish and Bird chapter 29 . 12/7
Ron is a pervert stalker who feels as entitled as everyone else seemingly does. Hermione denies Harry any agency in a way which would be entirely unacceptable were the genders reversed. Dumbledore is a child abuser. The point about forcing treatment upon mentally ill people is an interesting one which bears scrutiny, but all in all it is as if a different writer took over after the final confrontation.
Very good story...thanks
Nothing like a lobotomizing your savior. All "for his own good" of course
Hanazawa Miya chapter 26 . 11/7
The first 20 chapters were okay. The story started out good and then slowly declined. Now at chapter 26, it has reached peak frustration and as a reader, I find myself struggling to continue. An overall awful experience.
gginsc chapter 27 . 10/8
This story horrified me. My stress level went way up! The thought of having my freedom taken away and being turned into an obedient little slave makes me want to kill someone! Your Harry is a loser. He should have been out for revenge.
omh666 chapter 36 . 9/24
I can't recall if I've read this before. If I have, it hasn't been in a while, or it was before you finished it. Quite the read, either way. Thank you for writing, and once more for posting here for people to read it.
omh666 chapter 23 . 9/23
I can only assume that the rules for the spells in your world are different than the original. The unforgiveables aren't blockable with magical shields. Physical objects yes, but... Harry shouldn't have been able to reflect that last killing curse with a magical shield. Aah well, interesting read all the same.
omh666 chapter 8 . 9/21
You tend to do a lot of tell not show, which is rather frustrating as a reader and shortens your potential word count drastically. Other than that, I'm enjoying your twistes on this concept.
Caro chapter 19 . 9/5
Goodbye! I am off to read a very more pleasant version of the rest of this story by Blueowl (The Trusted Hero).
Caro chapter 18 . 9/5
Why did Voldy choose Twist for his resurrection? Sure, there was a plausible reason for Harry in canon, but why Mark? Voldy doesn't know his identity.
Caro chapter 9 . 9/5
Lol! I really pity the people who read this chapter when the next one wasn't out.
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 8/28
Ahio qui la si mette male!
Non oso imaginare cosa dovrà passare Silente che in effetti mandando Harry dai Dursley si è messo nei guai da solo!
ben vediamo che succederà!
Tartarus0884 chapter 26 . 8/25
You are a decent author and thus you wrote the first 23 chapters of this fic and they were enjoyable. But whatever you are doing here is clearly not enjoyable. The worst part is, you frame this slavery as a legitimate medical treatment. This is absolute madness and I hope you stay as far away as possible from any underage people with mental problems if you think binding them to a bed and doing whatever to them is a good treatment.
ladarm chapter 1 . 8/22
Worst piece of literature I have ever read. Not even worth the pixels of the screen or the bytes it’s stored on

Fuck the ending
Grumplesquishkin chapter 27 . 8/21
This fic started out pretty entertaining, but the last few chapters are horrifying. Trying to justify this kind of enslavement, mind-rape and torture as being "for your own good" is utterly fucking repugnant and I'm genuinely, seriously concerned about the kind of views the author holds IRL if they're comfortable dehumanising suicidal people in this way. I consider most of the so-called "good guys" in this fic, Dumbledore especially, to be irredeemably evil.

I'm quitting this fic now, before I have a panic attack.
3,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »