Reviews for The Hidden Hero
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 36 . 5/13
Well, I read a couple of select chapters to get a feel for whether or not my emotions would allow me to handle reading this story, I’m thinking that I my emotions probably will not like it. Plus, it rubbed me the wrong way when Ginny and Ron ran to Snape after Harry was confronted with the Dursleys because he would be able to “order” Harry to talk due to the indenture, which tells me that I probably wont like this version of Ginny, so a Hinny pairing in this story would probably make me mad. That’s not to say that the chapters that I read were not well written, because they were, it was just the content/storyline that my emotions were not going to be able to handle at this point in time.
younger54 chapter 36 . 4/22
Wow. Good thing Harry grew up and realized he needed to forgive all the racist, mind raping adults. He never would have been able to get over his trauma without being hunted down and enslaved against his will.
ajak450 chapter 1 . 3/22
Truly and without a doubt this is the worst fiction I have ever read. Not grammar wise or for continuity, but for the slavery they enter Harry into and in the end he his happy to have been controlled by the man who is responsible for his parents deaths. this is toxic beyond belief and I regret how much of it I read.
ijen524 chapter 26 . 2/15
the premise that you'd force a person to do this... this is tantamount to rape .. of a minor nor less... this sickens me and turns my stomach. mental illness and forcing treatment has a limit... thankfully we don't have the ability to go into someones mind and restructure them... I am disappointed in the turn this fanfic took
stickmanike3000 chapter 26 . 1/27
Alright, story dropped. WHAT, THE. FUCK. is wrong with you that you consider this to be a valid thing people can do?! It's slavery, plain and simple. This is disgusting, and I refuse to read it anymore. It's an abuse of trust, forced situations, and honestly I am sickened even reading this. It's wrong on so many levels it's inexcusable!
SusanMarieS chapter 36 . 1/22
I was not expecting this epic read. wonderful. thank you.
peggie chapter 4 . 1/20
LOVE THIS STORY! Thanks for an original plot line and I am eager to see where you go with this.
raven haired girl chapter 11 . 1/19
same as canon ...would have loved if author gave more of her creativity in it
Taora93 chapter 36 . 1/6
OMG, At the beginning of your story, I wasn't sure to end it. It was a bit to close to the original, and I was afraid of it being just a retelling of the book, with just little changes. But at the moment you splited the story away from the original, it started to be absolutely breath-taking.

I could feel the disapointment in humankind and I got so angry with all the people around Harry. The things you explained what harry hated about all the people, was exactly the things that made me hate the people too.
Somethimes I felt like, they are tormenting Harry. Even the death of Voldi was more human than the situation Harry was in.

And than the ending! OMG I had to cry soo much, I can't beleave it myself. But I kind of felt this splitted personality in myself.
1. In one way, the muggle world where Harry woult have had to start from the beginning and probably wouldn't have fit in it, especialy with all his pover he has. 2. Than the wisarding world, a world of people that just take take take. It's like the part where Ron was like telling Harry that he's selfish. This point of view that hasn't changed to the end. 3. The veil, one step and all the sorrows of the past, present and future would be gone. It would be so easy. But after all this fighting?

Through the whole story always the same question: Who can I trust?
Loosing all the trust to everyone to such extrem that you are not being able to trust yourself. And then again and again the question who to trust again?
Just to think about it again makes me cry.

To round it all up: I hate your story because it makes me cry, but I love your story because you wrote this story so fenomenaly, especialy like I mentioned after spliting away from the original story.

Lots of Love
Makimass chapter 16 . 12/20/2021
This harry potter is a bitch lmao, much worse than the canon.
Axis G chapter 36 . 12/16/2021
Daaaamn this was such a good fic. Thank you for this!
Axis G chapter 33 . 12/16/2021
Okay i have warmed up to the lighter tone this story is in
Axis G chapter 28 . 12/16/2021
I just realized he has no OWLs?
Axis G chapter 27 . 12/16/2021
Naur dont let him forgive them just because of a few cheers!? They turned their backs on him on a coin flip kskslskakdldkso DONT FORGIVE THEM HARRY
Axis G chapter 25 . 12/16/2021
Yoooo i hope he never forgives them honestly
3,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »