Reviews for The Hidden Hero
CMVreud chapter 33 . 1/31/2013
Now I know for sure you should have ended it after the first Aftermath-chapter.
Or, when you wanted a somewhat bitter-melancholy ending, with his care in .
CMVreud chapter 31 . 1/31/2013
Now you had my hope up. I hope you don't disappoint.
CMVreud chapter 30 . 1/31/2013
Me not gusta.
CMVreud chapter 29 . 1/31/2013
Really? I mean... oh, come on! Really?
CMVreud chapter 27 . 1/31/2013
A sad, silent sea, boiling with bubbles of rage .
CMVreud chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
And there I thought before that this situation is fubar, but now it's FUBAR with a lot of exclamation marks.
CMVreud chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
It's past two in the morning here and I drink coffee, damn I want to sleep.
CMVreud chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
Sad.
CMVreud chapter 23 . 1/31/2013
Wonderful, marvelous, excellent.
CMVreud chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
Speaking of Dumas, what do you think of the anime adaption of "the Count of Monte Christo"?
CMVreud chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
Aaah, the realisation that being a hero is not the cake and the princess is in another castle.
CMVreud chapter 20 . 1/31/2013
You have a most magnificient Umbridge.
It reminds me of one onlinecomic, where some demons are to help the next dark something to rise to power and when they where in HER room they comment on how something so pink could be evil whereas one counters that they won't truly think that a pink room that GLOWS IN THE DARK so strongly you could read a book to is a sign of goodness.
CMVreud chapter 19 . 1/31/2013
Now, THAT is a Twist worthy of mention.
CMVreud chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
Please don't let them tie. Please don't let them tie. Please don't let them tie. Please don't let them tie. Please don't let them tie. Please don't let them tie. Please don't let them tie. Please don't let them tie.
[and so on]
CMVreud chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Here would come the obligatory question why nobody before ever seen Pettigrew on the map for perhaps twelve years. And don't come with that they didn't knew better, Pettigrew was a tragic hero, they had to have heard of him and Black at some point.

But, well, if it just the usual story mambo, I'll go with it.
2,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »