Reviews for The Hidden Hero
Michikame chapter 36 . 11/30/2015
I don't know if you'll still see/read this, considering it's been 7 years since the completion(!), but I just wanted to say I thought that this story was fantastic. I've been scouring and reading HP on this site for a long time, and I'm appalled that I only came across this one recently. I've been reading it nonstop since I started it today. I thought the premise was interesting to begin with, and even though many events were the same/repeated from the original stories, you were able to add original details and not drag out the known story. I was wondering how you would deal with the 10 chapters after Voldemort's death, but I very much enjoyed reading about the process of healing. I think it would have been more commonplace for other stories to end it on the defeat of Riddle and the alleged happily-ever-ending, but the fact that you really brought life to those emotions that tore apart Harry was incredible. It wasn't what I was expecting, but it really gave this story so much more. I usually don't even review to this length, but the fact that a story from 2008 could portray even a fraction of such untouched upon areas was amazing to me. I really enjoyed reading this, and don't even usually read the Harry/Ginny pairing. I was very happy that there wasn't any 'bashing' over over-criminalizing of characters (Weasleys, Dumbledore, etc) and I love this in general. I'm going to delve deeply into your profile now, and I hope you're still writing or even active, and if not this influenced me greatly. Thank you!
HalfDeadandProud chapter 18 . 11/29/2015
I understand. Even though they don't know that he's Harry, he is still an enemy.
HalfDeadandProud chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
Trelawney could've put the name in the Goblet because of someone told her that it was part of a prophecy that she had a part in.
HalfDeadandProud chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Hair color can change. When I was born I had black hair and blue eyes, but within a couple weeks I had dark brown eyes and dark brown hair as well.
HalfDeadandProud chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
Myrtle has always deserved a bigger role in the story.
MadMadMaud chapter 34 . 11/29/2015
Started out mildly interesting but it turned to drek the moment the word 'Indenture' popped up. Absolutely terrible writing. Makes me wish that FFnet had a 'down vote' button.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/19/2015
Just don't make him full on indentured servent, because for them the indenture is at least five years.
will chapter 36 . 11/11/2015
he shouldn't have forgiven them. Dumbledore was horrible, inexcusable. They changed their minds as soon as he changed his name... i think he should have stayed dark...
gunghoun chapter 24 . 10/27/2015
Until the end of fourth year, I was wondering if you were ever going to actually do anything but rehash canon. Then, when you FINALLY got around to making changes, I decided it really would have been better if you just left things as they were. What a complete waste of time this story was. Absolutely NO redeeming features. If anyone is reading the reviews of this story trying to decide if it is worth the time to read it, the answer is a most definite "No."
Guest chapter 36 . 10/18/2015
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST WELL WRITTEN FANFIC STORIES OF HARRY POTTER!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/7/2015
That was a much better story then the original one
DragonWriter357 chapter 36 . 10/6/2015
AMAZING. Had to review saying how much i loved the ending. You had me scared for a few moments!
I remember getting to Askaban and freaking out, the voldemort/teacher thing was a twist i really liked, because unlike most instances where he is like a father to harry, here he was just a outlet to be free of pain and learn. When he was killed though, i looked up at the chapter count... And frankly wondered what the heck was going to happen next. I actually considered giving this story a break since i preffer vooks based more on the real deal, but i kept reading and was greatly pleased
In the veginning though, i would have expected harry to have the same power as Tonks. Changing his appearance by charms and getting everyone to velieve them is... Very unprobable.

Other than that this was great. As a writer myself (but nowhere near professional age or skill) i understand how good it feels when people review. Even if the story had been long done, i feel it's nice.

So heres to. Good work
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Good so far
ungodly shitty chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
Only someone who wanted to take the stone but not use it could get it from the mirror. So how could Harry get the stone from the mirror without knowing what the hell it is?
wow chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Signs of a dark wizard huh? It's amazing how judgemental and narrow minded you people like to write him.
3,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »