Reviews for The Hidden Hero
hisnhers chapter 32 . 5/17/2019
Ok. Enough is enough! You need to bring me tissues... sniff! That was heart wrenching. I will wait patiently for the box of tissues. lol!

I am very glad I decided to reread this fic. If is very well written. Very well planned out and it just oozes emotion in such a way the reader can't help but feel it, too. Excellent! That is talent.

hisnhers chapter 31 . 5/17/2019
Ha! Snape is starting to care for Harry as an individual instead of seeing James, now. That was such a parental reaction... Guess how I know that? lol. 2 kids a year and a couple days apart who were quite a handful alone, but together! oh my word... I may have overreacted, as Snape did here and ground them when they would scare the living heart right out of me. It's good to see this relationship is going in a positive direction.

hisnhers chapter 29 . 5/17/2019
Tissues! Sniff. Wipewipe.

hisnhers chapter 27 . 5/16/2019
Look, I'm going to need to go buy more tissues at this rate! Well done! wow.

hisnhers chapter 25 . 5/16/2019
Trust is fragile thing. Once it's lost rarely is it completely found again...

hisnhers chapter 24 . 5/16/2019
Sniff. That was hard to read. Sniff.

hisnhers chapter 23 . 5/16/2019
The Great Wizard Smack Down. lol!

hisnhers chapter 22 . 5/16/2019
Fudge is so slimy...

hisnhers chapter 20 . 5/16/2019
It has been so ling since I read this. It's written very well. I decided to reread the first 19 chapters in order to read The Trusted Hero by BlueOwl. then, I realized I couldn't remember how this one progresses... soooo I'm back. Decided to finish it, again.

I'm sure you've seen the meme that says,
Admit it. You hated Umbridge more than Voldemort.
Uh, yeah. That actress was unbelievably fantastic to make me despise her this much. And a thoroughly despicable character written by JKR.

Anyway, You've done a great job writing this.

annamccallen chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/27/2019
I am enjoying this story (I know you posted it 11 years ago and prob don't pay any attention to reviews anymore lol) but one critique I have is keeping Harry/Mark in Divination. His entire motivation in this is to be a hero. Divination was taken by Canon Harry to be an easy O with Ron. This is not someone focused on being a Hero. He should take Ancient Runes (most agree this is used in Warding and Ward breaking), Arithmancy (for creating new spells and rituals) or some other class not mentioned in canon like international/world Magic or enchanting.
Ayra chapter 36 . 4/26/2019
Amazing:) Awesomely written...I read the entire bk in 1 day
HopefulHelpful chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
Yay! I read this story before I had an account and have been looking for it for years and I've finally found it again!
cookie chapter 26 . 3/30/2019
This is my second time reading this fanfiction and I must say, I love the way you turned the story into something original! And it seems that Snape is someone who will help Harry. I normally don't like Snape, but this is good.
tk-monster chapter 1 . 3/13/2019
i really enjoyed this story until they started drugging harry in his hopital bed and makeing him a servent yeah i just got fustrated there and stoped reading but up until that point the story exelant
3,541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »