Reviews for The Hidden Hero
EternalWing chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
he was accused, damn wizard, just becouse he it's a "muggleborn" they not hear him, they just acusse him and send him to prison.

damn it. poor Harry, this it's not good.
AstronautZombieBerndi chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
arg! poor mark. just shows how much Harry is treated specially in the books because of who he is. also, wouldnt voldemort be adverse to being reborn with a muggleborn's blood?
WWW-4-Life chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Nice story, it goes a bit fast, but it was a fun read so far. This is definitely going on my favorites list. Keep up the good work!
Juliper chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
OMG I did NOT see that coming! poor Mark! please tell me he escapes. will he turn back into harry now? I can't wait to see what's next!
LadyOfTheGreyDawn chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Wow, this is way better than I exected.

This is now a definite favorite of mine, so update soon!
bosniadovlin chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Yeah, I did have a feeling that this would happen... I'm looking forward to seeing exactly how 'Mark' manages to get out of this one. The only thing I can imagine is by breaking cover, but you never know. Can't wait for the next chapter!
uselogic chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
I like this story very much, and I'll be looking for the next updates, but I must say somethings that have come to my attention.

I've realized that you're trying to stick to the canon, adding some changes in some events that you think are important for your plot, and changing slightly the characters' personalities, mainly Harry. That's fine, that way your story is going forward through the canon events in the speed that should be, because what turns the "Harry doing all Hogwarts years" fics so boring is the fact that the author spends a lot of time with stupid details of the story, and never reaches the main question of his plot, even abandoning the fic without finishing sometimes ... And that you, until now, didn't do it.

But maybe because of this, I don't know, I think that you're rushing up some important aspects of the story, and that is damaging it. Like some characterizations, for example. I must say that your Dumbledore is way too stupid. Dumbledore isn't a man that acts based on superficial facts, he always goes deeper. As Mr. Weasley said in CoS: "Dumbledore already knows you're here Harry [in the Burrow], doesn't miss a trick, that man...". Dumbledore would have used Veritaserum, or would AT LEAST have listened to Harry's explanations, which didn't happened here. I know that your Dumbledore fears that Harry/Mark turns into another Tom Riddle, but even so he wouldn't have acted so irrationally... it was unacceptable the way that the things happened in the end of this chapter, it was unrealistic, and that left a bitter taste to me.

Other thing I must say, and that other people are saying, is that you're trying to make Harry different than cannon, a better Harry, a more prepared Harry, but when it's the time to show his improvements, you show to us a Harry that doesn't diverge an inch of the cannon one. It's disappointing to see Mark fall over the same traps that canon Harry did...

Well, keep writing, and sorry any error.

[]'s
kobisaki chapter 14 . 1/20/2008
great chapter.
kobisaki chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
great chapter.
acepro Evolution chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
What a great chapter. It was a big surprise having Crouch set Harry up like that. The question that remains is whether or not he will go to Azkaban or continue with his education?

I can't wait till the next chapter and remember -

- WICKET UN TUSH ON LEG!

Bye.
omega13a chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
This is an interesting turn of events. I don't see how Harry will get out of this mess without proving that Voldemort is back. Dumbledore is going to learn the truth from Snape and push for that truth potion to be used on Harry during his trial removing all doubt in the Ministry that Voldermort is indeed back, possibly even convincing them that Sirius is innocent and possibly blowing his cover as Harry Potter. This is just me speculating.
Saigo chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
HOLY CRAP! Oh pleease let there be repercussions to Dumbledore and the Ministry eventually! I mean, holy freak, they let him be abused and then they toss him in Azkaban! OH MI GOSH *hyperventilates* REVENGE! REVEENGEE!
Lia3 chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Update! Update now! I love this story!
Memory King chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Now that I think about it, Mark's use of Expelliarmus was rather stupid. He should have used Stupefy instead. Your story is good, but it falls into the infamous canon trap, just like so many others. I still like it quite a lot, mostly because you don't dwell on trivial details. Looking forward to more!
Greysh chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
I hope that you will update soon. this is a nasty cliffhanger ;)

Harry could escape, right? he can easly chance his looks again. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
3,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 179 .. Last Next »