Reviews for The Hidden Hero
Lia3 chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Poor Harry! Once in prison he'll never get his trial. Just like Sirius. Is Sirius and Remus going to try to help him? After all Swift did try to help Sirius. The Weasley's are such a good group, but I wish that the adults had more backbone like thier kids.

Eager for more.

Lia3
Wings Of Fancy chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
What? First of all I think that Harry telling them during the trial is a cop out. Second of all I dont think that they will believe him. Even if he transforms himself into Harry Potter then whose to say that they wont think that he can change into any form... well except for you... but still...

When the weasely's came I saw the opprutunity for it all to work out without Harry having to reveal who he was. I think that hes placing too much confidence in the wizarding world. If anything I think that Harry's trump card should be that he knows where Harry Potter is. And he will only bring them to Potter if he is cleared of the charges, or Fudge accepts that Voldemort is back.

That way they cant send him back to Azcaban because he might go crazy (even more so if the case may be). Then he could lead a particular group (Fudge, aurors, Dumbledore- maybe, whoever really) to someplace and reveal himself as Twist. In doing something like this, not everyone will know that Twist is Potter, or if your goal is that I'm sure a little Skeeter bug could help you out.

I loved the update, but something about Harry revealing who he was during the trial seems to betray the character Mark Twist. After all he's been through now, I cant see him putting any trust or faith in the wizarding world.

If your updates keep coming as fast as they have been, I guess I'll find out what happens soon enough. :D
Dragonstorm316 chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
I cannot begin to tell you how many different ways that you are driving me insane with this fic, every time I come back to read it you are doing two and three chapter drops and though I love reading all of them you are making me pull my hair out and leaving me slathering for more and more.
who me chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
great chapter! Please continue, I cant wait!
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Ill tell you one thing.

If I were Harry (his age and in his situation from his point of view) I wouldn't give a bloody damn about the ministry or the wizarding world at this moment (knowing what I have experienced.)

They just aren't worth saving!.. and I truly believe that!

In fact as a 14-15 year old Harry I would turn a blind eye to Voldemort until he has taken care of those idiots in the ministry, then after all was done, and only then, would I defeat the dark lord.

My friends can be put under the fidilious charm until afterwards... (in fact I probably wouldn't even think about that.)

That’s how pissed off I am with those ...can't even name them...

As it were,(as my true self) knowing of all of the other innocent though misguided bigots out there I would of course continue to save them...(though I wouldn't really care that much anymore... wouldn't really have the heart to do it...)

Anyway... well done... if you have planned to make me angry... then you have succeeded perfectly.

I wonder what you have planned.

So now that I have finnished my rant... On to the next chapter. :)
Pandor4 chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
oh dear. not good.
BDSanta2001 chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Ugh, Umbridge! I do hope you have a particularly foul ending to her character.

Why do I get the feeling they'll claim Mark killed Harry Potter next?
Anon chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
W00t!
kobisaki chapter 18 . 1/21/2008
great chapter!
3cheers4Snape chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
I liked this chapter very much, with its all twists and turns, but in the end, it made me a bit skeptical. Everyone knows that Twist has a trial date! Umbridge might be able to send one who didnt have a trial date to Azkaban under everyone's noses. But with a high profile case such as that of Twist, I dont think she has that much power even with the backing of minister to supersede the Wizengamot.
shmegz chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Actually, I think Umbridge is the only character JKR did perfectly right! She is a good character! I'm glad you've brought her in! I hate her so much for what she's doing to Harry! I can't wait for the next update!
Icefield chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Oh. Dear.

I must admit, I wasn't expecting much from this story until recent chapters- The first three years had been way too similar to canon. Sure the whole alias thing is pretty cool, but it is not the first time something similar is done- as with almost all the cool ideas in fandom. I expected the story to be just another cheesy retelling of JKR's work. (Though, I must say, it HAD been one of the better ones...)

But hey, even Dumbledore had to eat his own words every once in a while.

From this point I really can't see where this is going. Is Mark going to return to Hogwarts next year- or, is "Harry" going to? Is the Order still at Grimmauld Place, since Dumbledore obviously didn't believe in Sirius' innocence? How is Harry going to escape Azkaban now? Is Harry EVER going to tell anyone his secret (every time he tries, something comes up- you're so evil sometimes...)? If so, to whom? Is Harry going to get his wand back (not that he really needs it much)? Etc. etc... I'm beginning to see whay you didn't get into too much details before this point.

Now you really have me hooked. You are an expert at cliff-hanging. Has anyone told you that it is totally immoral to leave a chapter off at those places?

And the best part, I'm sure, is that every time I open a new chapter (even the earlier ones), I can't help but giggle nervously in anticipation. If my boss ever finds out I haven't been working too hard on my report during my office hours, I'm blaming you. If I don't finish my report this week, I'm still blaming you.

I mean, how do you expect me to get anything done if I just keep daydreaming about when Harry finally gets to tell Dumbledore his true identity? *insane cackles*

Anyway... Apparent insanity and immorality aside.

Great chapter, as usual. I enjoy watching you torture Albus "Mr. Brilliant" Dumbledore. Especially the manipulative but not evil version, because this version is the most repentant toward his own sin. (Am I evil or what?)

Even though he has always been my favourite character, he really needs a swift kick in the butt. Or ten. Sacrificing Mark to protect Snape is cruel, but it does sound like something a colder Dumbledore would have done to anyone but Harry Potter. And the way Harry told him off for sacrificing humanity for the greater good is so spot on it left ME smug for a whole hour and a half. (Again, if my boss decides to call 911, I'm blaming it on you.)

Harry's confidence (or arrogance more accurately), whether in his own name and abilities or in authority, seemed pretty childish. Especially since it was proved time and time again his confidence had been somewhat misplaced. Although now it seems that he was finally- FINALLY- going to stop depending on his good name (or lack thereof) and the authority's good will (or extreme lack thereof). He still has his Ace up his sleeve, but now he'd better be careful how he's going to use it- it won't be as powerful if he uses it for petty vengeance (even though it's going to be very satisfying to read on our part).

And Umbitch- I mean Umbridge. I had been looking forward to her. She is the worst- and most dangerous- kind of villain, the wolf in sheep fold. Using Sirius' analogy in OotP, she is the type between Good People and Death Eaters. I'm really looking forward to how you portray her. And how everyone is going to prank her. And stomp her. I'm sure Harry is going to appreciate his strong and often over-looked allies. Revenge is a dish better served cold, frozen, and with cherry topped chocolate ice cream on the side.

So yeah. Here's the grand total of my literal effort for the morning (along with some very undeserved happy looks from my dear boss). I shall leave it off here, since I'm sure you're totally going to miss my point. That makes two of us.

Keep up the good work, and looking forward to the next chappie.

And have I mentioned how much I love your update frequency? Keep that up as well, if you please XD

-FS, with insane giggles
Rachelsky chapter 18 . 1/21/2008
again, I have to say your story is just simply going amazing!

I never feel like feeling so sorry for Harry after "The Ashes of Hope" by laer ear ,and when Dumbledore said that to Harry, I felt so HEARTBROKEN, I think word is pale to desribe how great your story is, you are born to write ,'d say.

If you are going to write another story or even a book , I will become your faithful huge fan.
MdnightRose chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
ugg, another cliffie! please update soon:)

~Rose