Reviews for The Hidden Hero
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2018
Imagine if he morphs back into himself and everyone assumes he's a metamorphmagus, rather than the real Harry Potter. Could be a good scene.
Kairan1979 chapter 36 . 11/19/2018
If the story ended with Harry burning the wizardling world, I'll be satisfied. Your ending... unfortunately, it feels false. I can't imagine staying in the world that was forced on me.
Cavelenare chapter 17 . 11/15/2018
This is one of the most boring collection of words I have ever read. It’s essentially a rehash if the books without the skill or talent J.K. Rowling has. This is my second try at forcing myself to go through this cause of the number of follows and reviews but i wish I hadn’t.
samaritan17 chapter 24 . 11/11/2018
They just need to fucking leave him alone. He's made himself perfectly clear.
PhoenixAureum chapter 19 . 11/11/2018
So... Voldemort was revived by taking the blood of a mudblood?
He has the same blood as Mark running through his veins but still calls him a mudblood?
peg441asus chapter 36 . 11/3/2018
Wonderful story. I'm always impressed by books or stories that make me laugh out loud or cry. Yours made me cry alot.
TwipTwup chapter 36 . 10/22/2018
Absolutely loved this fan fix, looking at the reviews I was a bit wary but personally I enjoyed it. The entire story had my emotions up and down and I was very pleased with the ending. Although I enjoyed the whole identity theft “harry” it seriously angered me and personally I’m just glad he wasn’t a part of the rest of the story
AriaSkysong2 chapter 25 . 10/16/2018
Wow this is triggering im swinging between hate for the wizarding world with a bit or rage that they have the audacity to act like they have been and my knowledge that he needs help. Good story though. (Even if it pissed me off that they think they have the right to order him around)
Dugleik chapter 5 . 10/14/2018
Harry is quite the Mary Sue at the moment. Hope he loses some of the shine.
InCK chapter 27 . 9/29/2018
cant believe i wasted my time reading so much of this story only for it to end up going in this direction...
this is a truly horrible story. honestly, makes me sick.
InCK chapter 26 . 9/29/2018
what does bas-ards mean?
Lunar the tramp chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
Hello!
I really liked your fan fiction. Can I translate it into Russian?
In advance thanks for the answer.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/24/2018
I can’t keep reading this after the indenture
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 36 . 9/23/2018
Finally finished with this story. I have mixed feelings about the story as a whole, and I understood the reasons behind the indenture, but I am not so sure I would have stayed in a world where that was forced on me and I had no choice in the matter.
I get the mental health problems, I get that they only wanted what was best for him, and I think that Snape was the best person for the job. But I still don’t like how they were able to enslave him for “his own good” there had to have been a better way to convince him he needed help.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 26 . 9/23/2018
I am so pissed at the direction this story has taken.
3,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »