Reviews for The Hidden Hero
QuantumFruitPunch chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Oh yes! I'm still waiting with bated breath to hear Harry finally reveal himself. I feel like he has to tell the Weasley's now. Not to do so would be such an insult to them.
jabarber69 chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
stupid idiot kept saying no I'll wait until I get a trial and then show em! yeah right your not going to get a trial, in about a year you'll be taken out by deatheaters to be killed by voldie in front of dumby and the order and any auros left alive, of course being in azkban your metapmorph abilities will turn themselves off and everyone will suddenly be surprised that mark twist is oh my god harry potter! ding dong the idiots dead, the idiots dead, the idiots dead, ding dong the idiots dead and so is the lightside of the wizarding world! hehehehehe
kobisaki chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
awesome! I did not expect THIS!
WWW-4-Life chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
And here i was thinking Twist was going to escape without revealing himself as Harry Potter. He should've gone with the twins while he had the chance. But i guess once again an innocent man has been sent to Azkaban without a trial for crimes he did not commit.

Keep it up!
XinnLajgin chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Great chappie, I hope Harry somehow pulls a Sirius.
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Dang! Too bad the Weasley Twins can't invent a special sweet that could be slipped to Umbitch the Toad and find a way to throw her into an active volcano!

If Dumbledore really gave a darn about anyone, he sacrifice himself instead of an innocent student.

I hope Mark Twist can find a way to just get the hell out of the country if he can escape Azkaban and let Dumbledore suffer! No way should Harry Potter suddenly appear!
LadyOfTheGreyDawn chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Harry's in trouble now, isn't he?

I cannot wait for the next chapter!
meraki13 chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
THAT WAS AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ) ) )
Meandering Fox chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
i knew it was going to happen! No way he gets a trial!

Loved the idea of Dumbledore knowing about 'Mark's' innocence but doing nothing since it would compromise Snape. It's harsh, cruel, totally wrong and probably the exact thing he would have to do in the situation.

UPDATE NOW!
Lia3 chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Poor Harry! Once in prison he'll never get his trial. Just like Sirius. Is Sirius and Remus going to try to help him? After all Swift did try to help Sirius. The Weasley's are such a good group, but I wish that the adults had more backbone like thier kids.

Eager for more.

Lia3
Wings Of Fancy chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
What? First of all I think that Harry telling them during the trial is a cop out. Second of all I dont think that they will believe him. Even if he transforms himself into Harry Potter then whose to say that they wont think that he can change into any form... well except for you... but still...

When the weasely's came I saw the opprutunity for it all to work out without Harry having to reveal who he was. I think that hes placing too much confidence in the wizarding world. If anything I think that Harry's trump card should be that he knows where Harry Potter is. And he will only bring them to Potter if he is cleared of the charges, or Fudge accepts that Voldemort is back.

That way they cant send him back to Azcaban because he might go crazy (even more so if the case may be). Then he could lead a particular group (Fudge, aurors, Dumbledore- maybe, whoever really) to someplace and reveal himself as Twist. In doing something like this, not everyone will know that Twist is Potter, or if your goal is that I'm sure a little Skeeter bug could help you out.

I loved the update, but something about Harry revealing who he was during the trial seems to betray the character Mark Twist. After all he's been through now, I cant see him putting any trust or faith in the wizarding world.

If your updates keep coming as fast as they have been, I guess I'll find out what happens soon enough. :D
Dragonstorm316 chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
I cannot begin to tell you how many different ways that you are driving me insane with this fic, every time I come back to read it you are doing two and three chapter drops and though I love reading all of them you are making me pull my hair out and leaving me slathering for more and more.
who me chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
great chapter! Please continue, I cant wait!
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Ill tell you one thing.

If I were Harry (his age and in his situation from his point of view) I wouldn't give a bloody damn about the ministry or the wizarding world at this moment (knowing what I have experienced.)

They just aren't worth saving!.. and I truly believe that!

In fact as a 14-15 year old Harry I would turn a blind eye to Voldemort until he has taken care of those idiots in the ministry, then after all was done, and only then, would I defeat the dark lord.

My friends can be put under the fidilious charm until afterwards... (in fact I probably wouldn't even think about that.)

That’s how pissed off I am with those ...can't even name them...

As it were,(as my true self) knowing of all of the other innocent though misguided bigots out there I would of course continue to save them...(though I wouldn't really care that much anymore... wouldn't really have the heart to do it...)

Anyway... well done... if you have planned to make me angry... then you have succeeded perfectly.

I wonder what you have planned.

So now that I have finnished my rant... On to the next chapter. :)
Pandor4 chapter 20 . 1/21/2008