Reviews for The Hidden Hero
Kat Midnight chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
more more more its really good plez write more soon
Rodrigo Black Potter chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
wow!

you fanfic is amazing!

please try t continue as fast as possible!
Lady FoxFire chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Honestly I'm not sure who is more evil Umbridge or Dumbledore.
t5 chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
wow! this fic is amazing. you know what the best part is? the plot is always intresting and not boring in some parts and only intresting in others

can't wait for the next update :)

t5
irat chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
nice toucj with the " im not forgiving you.."
goldenjacket chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
very impressed so far, and you have me impatient for more updates even though your updating at what has to be a record pace
Henry Gates chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
How will he get out of jail?
starrgazerxo chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
please post the next chapter, i cant wait.

great chapter, good plot development.
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Oh yey! Much less depressing. This chapter didn't leave me with an icky feeling in my stomach, because people belive him, which is very exciting. Anyway, great chapter! I loved it! Update soon, please?
WolfGirl75 chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
that was asome. i cant wait for more. do they save him? when do they find out hes really harry? how long does he stay in azkban for?
acepro Evolution chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
I have to say, this was a great chapter. I really like how you turned this story into an Azkaban fic, truth be told this has to be the first fanfic I have read which shows what went on before Harry is sentenced for something he is not guilty for. You have a talent that is all there is to it and I can't wait to read how Harry time is spent behind the cells of Azkaban and how everyone is going to try and ask forgiveness for their stupidity.
kobisaki chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
good chapter! I hope umbridge dies a painful death!
RevanBlack chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Ahh! my stomach is twisting into knots reading this madness! :) I like how you deviated from cannon but I hope there will eventually be retribution against all of these corrupt a**holes who think they are above the law. I want to strangle so many people right now. :) Keep up the goodwork.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Oh my gosh, you're killin' me here!

Poor Harry. :(