Reviews for The Hidden Hero
kirks chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
Draco must feel so stupid now - serves him right. I guess, nobody would have been that mad at Harry2, had he not been such a prat.

Watching from the sidelines, Harry/ Mark is bound to learn a great deal about the key figures determining the fate of Harry Potter.

Great story!
Vermouth chapter 14 . 1/17/2008
Well done. I can't wait till Harry reveals he's been hidding behind the name of Mark Evans all this time...
christinaxinxing chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
Aw come on I've been waiting for ur next chappie!

I'm christina by the way I love ur story is it ur first fic anyway read mine! Its the white panthers anyway cyas later
jlyric chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
Sweet story so far, I've just finished a power read and did the 13th chapters straight through. I'm like the concept of this theres only a few things that are bother me. but hopefully it'll all get resolved once the story progresses more. I'm also glad that 'Mark' has finally confronted Harry 2...I just wish something will be resolved by the confrontation because I'm not really like Harry 2. Also where did Ginny go? She kinda disappeared. Anyways I've rambled enough, hope you update soon.

Cheers,

jlyric

ps-why isn't Harry hearing his mothers screams, I've figure that would be more traumatizing...
Syron13 chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
That Harry 2 really needs a good kick in the ass or something. I hope Harry gets to confront him soon. I just keep thinking of all the things that Harry 2 is getting 'like Harry's money in Gringotts' and it just annoys me. At least the Headmaster isn't likely to give him the Invisiblity Cloak.
Syron13 chapter 10 . 1/16/2008
And here I was thinking that hey had actually figures out who Twist was. Looking forward to reading about the meeting of 'Harry Potter' and Twist.
Ninpha chapter 13 . 1/16/2008
I like so much the end of the chapter. Update soon
Aoi Mitsukai chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Great story!
AstronautZombieBerndi chapter 13 . 1/16/2008
are they going to believe 'Mark' who just let the murderer Black go , or their infallible savior 'Harry Potter'? questions, questions, questions...awesome chapter!
Syron13 chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
I really like your story and the pace of it. Some can just drag on forever and only get through one year per a story.
americanidolwinner08 chapter 13 . 1/16/2008
Omg yes! He finally said it! Go Harry. Love the story and I can't wait to see what comes next! UPDATE QUICK!
Lee chapter 13 . 1/16/2008
Very nice, I read the whole story and i can't wait for chapter 14. Sorry if this is a useless review, but I couldn't help but commenting.
Cludd chapter 13 . 1/16/2008
Interesting way to end the chapter, although I'm assuming the impostor will be exposed using the map because Harry isn't ready to reveal himself. I was hoping he would've done it a bit more tactfully, maybe casually call Harry2 'Andrew' by accident or something like that, just to let him know that he's aware of the truth.

I agree with another review I read about him passing out just from being kicked out of the house. I suppose rejection is terribly scary, but I believe it would be worse to hear your mother's screams. All that aside, love the story.
rellenh chapter 13 . 1/16/2008
Love it!
haphazard1 chapter 13 . 1/16/2008
I just found this story, and have been greatly enjoying this Harry. He's much brighter, more observant, and more self-aware than canon Harry.

I have to wonder just how many people in powerful positions really believe the imposter is truly Harry Potter. A little legilimency, and little veritaserum... I'm also thinking it isn't going to end well for the imposter; if his act doesn't blow up before then, he's likely to get slaughtered in a certain graveyard.
2,831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 180 .. Last Next »