Reviews for The Hidden Hero
SeaStones chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
Yay for moral fiber!

I love it, and I love how you update so quickly! How do you do it?
Anon chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
It's so perfect, there isn't anything to critique!
Anon chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
Spellbinding
Anon chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
Wicked!
Wings Of Fancy chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
This story is amazing. I can't wait until the next installment. The time jumps flow together very smoothly. Will the end of the tournament be the same?
e8dougr chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
A re-write of JK's books? Ya know, you could have told us to just reread the books up to a certain point then start your story? By the way, when will you leave off with JK's writings and start you own?
Mrs. Invisible chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
wow, good job and thaks for updating so soon. can;t wait for the next chapter.
hkph chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
wonderful job again! :)
Elisandra1 chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
the last three chapters were awesome. please post more soon!
Merakien chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
Another great chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
zeynel chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
Love the last two parts!

So, it got even worse than in cannon! This time, EVEN Hermione does not believe him! Wonder HOW LONG it will take for them to realise things. When Ron was all "we're forgiving you and are going to support you from now on", I was thinking "well, guy, you're REALLY gonna be sorry when you realise that he WAS TELLING THE TRUTH AND YOU WERE JUST A PRAT!" Same with the professors, come to think of it. THEY too were not exactly... An exemple to follow. After all, THEY should know that bipassing the goblet's protections was not something that a fourth year could have done!

I love the jealousy that Draco is holding for 'Mark', really interesting! Wonder what the other slytherins are making of it... And their parents! After all, it must have been reported, even in just a 'this mudblood who is a partlemouth' kind of way! (I suppose that, once it is know who he REALLY is, the 'pride' and 'attitude' that he held won't be anymore seen as arrogance, but as 'hidden nobility', since he is the 'great Harry Potter' and all, the 'sign' that 'they should have recognise'... ).

He seems to do better now than in canon, too, probably because he has more embraced his slytherin side by hiding himself, and is trying more to be better and strong by himself. (in canon, he is much more 'waiting for things' to happen, here he's learn to take action himself!) Nice seeing that he didn't even need False Mad'Eye help here!

I still hope than Cedric won't die, here! I mean, since Harry, sorry, Mark, is stronger now, things should be somewhat diffrent now! (too many things identical would be an eyes sorrow!)

HMM... I'm curious about what Dobby meant... Does he just suspect some abuse in Mark's past? Or did he understand more? After all, house elves magic work in mysterious way. and it'd be ironical if only the 'lowly elves', as they're seen even by 'good' wizards, were the only ones realising the truth!

Speaking of irony, he seems to be getting more respected as a whole by non-humans than by humans, here...
rdg2000 chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
Although these tasks follow cannon very closly, You have done a very good job of showing just how much of a 'loner' 'Mark' is in these first two tasks.

I am glad that Hermione and Ron are with him, but I am also glad that the Headmaster seems to be 'warming-up' to him as well.

I look forward to your next chapter.

rdgale
Tara-Yo chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
I love it! I'm so glad Dumbledore doesn't think Harry's the next dark lord.. or at least that he's not a horrible person anyway :) can't wait to see what happens in the next task! :)
SafirePhoenix chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
you know, i'm starting to wonder if any good will come of harry letting the truth out. i mean, even his supposed friends are worthless right now, and everyone treats him terribly. i don't want to see them all jumping at his beck and call just because he's the bwl. right now, he doesn't have a single real friend; even ginny can't count as she's stuck in hero-worship. i like this story, but the way you've portrayed the characters makes it seem like the only reason harry wasn't completely abandoned in the books was because of his name.
Kobe23 chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
harry thinks a bit too highly of himself. anyway, good chapter!
2,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 180 .. Last Next »