Reviews for The Hidden Hero
sropike chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
I have to agree, Umbridge is really one of the best villains ever.

Is this a new habit of yours? Leaving us with cliffies?

This capter was just brilliant!

I'm looking forward to the point (if it happens) when Harry looses his faith in the wizarding public.

sropike
Hamm On Wry chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Another awesome chapter! This divergence from canon is the best 'twist' so far. Can't wait to see how Harry gets out of this one.

One thing for sure, he won't be taking Dumbledork's word of honor on anything soon...

Waiting with baited (anchovies) breath for your next posting!

Hamilton
Branackus chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Another Cliff hanger, you are really evil.

Please update soon.
rifraf chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Really great story, I'm looking forward to reading more.
KikiLala chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Why is it Harry becoming more pathetic in each update.
a reader chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
cool story, like the quick updates... keep it up!
SeaStones chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Oh my gawd. I don't know if I can take it!

Harry! No! I wonder if he's going to metamorph himself skinny and slip through the bars.

I hope he escapes, I hope he's not stuck there.

Update soon!
Marguerida chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
This gets worse and worse.

I think the Wizarding World really doesn't deserve to know that Twist is Harry.

Why didn't Harry go with the Weasleys? Help them escape, vanish Twist and tell them the truth. Only the four. Let them tell everyone else, that they found Harry Potter.

I can't wait to see if saying "I'm Harry Potter" will save him. It seems for me that the only think they will believe when they here that is, that he is another imposter who wants to use their heroes fame to get out of Azkaban.
sheepstamper chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
An excellent chapter, although I have to admit I hope that Harry does not disclose who he is at the trial, it would take away some of the suspence of the story - here's hoping...Sheeps
Tara-Yo chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
aww please please please please put up another chapter today! I'm going crazy! lol
Vermouth chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Oh please update! please! please! oh my god! you are evil! please update!
Sociopathic-Antichrist chapter 20 . 1/21/2008
Whoa!

Really good ending. Certainly get's you pissed off at Umbitch.

Post more, as this story really is fascinating.

Keep up the amazing work.

I wonder how badly Umbridge will be treated when they find out that she locked the Prophesised One in Azkaban?

Regards

Sa
padfootsrevenger chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
LOL...you are eagerly awaiting reviews, eh? Well I must say, this is one of the best stories I've read in awhile; I've fallen for it hook, line, and sinker.

-Eagerly AWAITING your next update,

Andrea
messhnhs chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Excellent story so far. I can't wait to see how are you going to twist to 5th year. Keep writing.
sropike chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
You're EVIL! putting up two chapters just to end with a cliffie!

I don't think this is going to help with Harry's paranoia when he escapes.

sropike