Reviews for The Hidden Hero
QuantumFruitPunch chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
So.. another thought. When Snape goes back, won't he find out that Twist was telling the truth?

He'll help him, right?

And it'd make Twist meeting Sirius interesting. Of all people, Sirius would *have* to believe he was framed. And then, Harry could tell him who he really was. They could be escaped criminals on the run together! lol. Just wishful thinking.. *sigh*
Lady FoxFire chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
You're EVIL! I love you! I never saw this coming but it's perfect. So will Harry escape and take on another face or will the truth come out?

I know one thing Harry will never forgive Dumbledore for leaving him with the Dursley's now.
jabarber69 chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
I had a feeling you was heading in this direction. the clues were whenever he thought he would be a hero and everone would worship him, whenever I read that I thought to be myself, no they'll not believe your harry potter and put you in azkaban for killing voldie and his deatheaters!

I see two ways you can take this, you'll probably take it to where he'll have a short trial without being able to come clean or testify in his behalf and end up in akzkabn, where then he will either die there or after year or two be taken out and have to fight voldie in front of the order and dumby where his true identiy will come out. or on other hand at his trial say they put him under veritaserum trying to find out all the info they can on voldie or cedric or whatever and instead they find out he is harry potter and what he did in 1st, 2nd and so on years to stop voldie and what happen at the third task, and the reason he hid his idenity. either way you go will be good and then again there is always a chance you might go in a completely different direction altogether. looking forward to reading what happens next.
QuantumFruitPunch chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
NO! HARRY! *gasp*

In the real books, Harry had a sucky life, but at least he had friends who loved him. In this, he doesn't even have that. Poor Harry!
sarah chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
AMAZING chapter. Update Update!
texasranger10 chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
interesting twiat of a story. just found it and read it for the first time. so how to get harry or mark out of this. don't see how with the ministries penchant for for going a trial for those they don't want to give one to. hey surprise us.
Raeigh chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Ah, sucks for Harry. Well, I'm amazed that they didn't consider how the hell a muggleborn with barely four years of magical training could successfully use Avada Kedavra and then actually be able to kill one of the most famous arours in all history. Pritty pathetic if you ask me. Now I bet they're gonna go send him to askaban without trail, or they'll actually use those tiny little peanuts they call brains and give him some veritasium. Then, when they ask him his name, he'll reveal that he's Harry Potter.
Lady FoxFire chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Damn I was hoping you would spare Cedric or at least have him take the cup
haphazard1 chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Very interesting twist (no pun intended)! With the growing mistrust of Mark Twist, it makes sense. The only problem I see is that if Voldie and his minions keep acting this smart, and the Ministry and light side folks keep acting this stupid, your story is going to end pretty quickly with Voldemort as supreme ruler of England.
Darak chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Absurd, first Harry doesn't trust anyone, then suddenly he doesn't take any precautions and what's up with him believing he has to fight voldemort yet not doing any extra-curricular training for it ?

Your Harry behaves like the cannon one despite the fact he has made several realisations that would have him behave completely differently, it feels as if you had this great idea for a script but suddenly arrived at the end of it and kept writing following cannon because you didn't know how to do otherwise despite the fact that cannon didn't make any sense with the prior setup you had.
hpfananita chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Great story, I certainly did'nt see that twist in the story. How very realistic, Dumbledore would'nt make so much effort with him because he does'nt know it's Harry.
Darak chapter 16 . 1/20/2008
In this chapter your Marc Twist turned a lot more vain than he was before and this without any peculiar reasons, somehow I believe you've modified his character from what it was in the beginning of the story.
Rocky235 chapter 14 . 1/20/2008
You're tying up the loose ends well at the end of almost every chapter. I'm not too fond of cliffies and I appreciate how things are going.
twistypurpletwister chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Oh no!

PLEASE update soon!1
Rocky235 chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
I was waiting for Harry to pass Harry 2 in the hall and say, "Hi, Andy." Oh well.
3,119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 163 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 183 .. Last Next »