Reviews for The Hidden Hero
Guest chapter 36 . 11/18/2021
Very good story...thanks
Guest chapter 25 . 11/12/2021
Nothing like a lobotomizing your savior. All "for his own good" of course
Hanazawa Miya chapter 26 . 11/7/2021
The first 20 chapters were okay. The story started out good and then slowly declined. Now at chapter 26, it has reached peak frustration and as a reader, I find myself struggling to continue. An overall awful experience.
gginsc chapter 27 . 10/8/2021
This story horrified me. My stress level went way up! The thought of having my freedom taken away and being turned into an obedient little slave makes me want to kill someone! Your Harry is a loser. He should have been out for revenge.
omh666 chapter 36 . 9/24/2021
I can't recall if I've read this before. If I have, it hasn't been in a while, or it was before you finished it. Quite the read, either way. Thank you for writing, and once more for posting here for people to read it.
omh666 chapter 23 . 9/23/2021
I can only assume that the rules for the spells in your world are different than the original. The unforgiveables aren't blockable with magical shields. Physical objects yes, but... Harry shouldn't have been able to reflect that last killing curse with a magical shield. Aah well, interesting read all the same.
omh666 chapter 8 . 9/21/2021
You tend to do a lot of tell not show, which is rather frustrating as a reader and shortens your potential word count drastically. Other than that, I'm enjoying your twistes on this concept.
Caro chapter 19 . 9/5/2021
Goodbye! I am off to read a very more pleasant version of the rest of this story by Blueowl (The Trusted Hero).
Caro chapter 18 . 9/5/2021
Why did Voldy choose Twist for his resurrection? Sure, there was a plausible reason for Harry in canon, but why Mark? Voldy doesn't know his identity.
Caro chapter 9 . 9/5/2021
Lol! I really pity the people who read this chapter when the next one wasn't out.
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 8/28/2021
Ahio qui la si mette male!
Non oso imaginare cosa dovrà passare Silente che in effetti mandando Harry dai Dursley si è messo nei guai da solo!
ben vediamo che succederà!
Tartarus0884 chapter 26 . 8/25/2021
You are a decent author and thus you wrote the first 23 chapters of this fic and they were enjoyable. But whatever you are doing here is clearly not enjoyable. The worst part is, you frame this slavery as a legitimate medical treatment. This is absolute madness and I hope you stay as far away as possible from any underage people with mental problems if you think binding them to a bed and doing whatever to them is a good treatment.
ladarm chapter 1 . 8/22/2021
Worst piece of literature I have ever read. Not even worth the pixels of the screen or the bytes it’s stored on

Fuck the ending
Grumplesquishkin chapter 27 . 8/21/2021
This fic started out pretty entertaining, but the last few chapters are horrifying. Trying to justify this kind of enslavement, mind-rape and torture as being "for your own good" is utterly fucking repugnant and I'm genuinely, seriously concerned about the kind of views the author holds IRL if they're comfortable dehumanising suicidal people in this way. I consider most of the so-called "good guys" in this fic, Dumbledore especially, to be irredeemably evil.

I'm quitting this fic now, before I have a panic attack.
Chika737 chapter 36 . 7/27/2021
This was quite frankly a cruel and disgusting story about how emotional and physical abusers ARE NEVER BROUGHT TO JUSTICE! And it's even more perverse of you to make out to be some kind of "hApPy EnDiNg". You obviously need some serious professional help!
3,536 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »