Reviews for The Hidden Hero
Lady Sandrilene chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Very nice fic. Will the Sorting Hat figure out that 'Mark' is really Harry, since it can see into the students minds? I am eager to see how this story progresses.
hiharrypotter chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
So, it's not really an AU after all. Harry is still confused and sort of stupid. I was hoping he'd smart as he knew VOldy was after him but he din't read his books. But then he couldn't with so many others around now could he.

Hopefully it'll soon become AU with Smart Harry and all.
enchantedlight chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
great chapter! update soon!
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Please, may I read more? This is really good!
Blueowl chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Just had time to read and review :)

Good story so far, and actually believable, under the circumstances. I like this new approach, Harry going undercover and all. Looking forward to the sorting and more on what Dumbledore and the others will think about Twist.
HPMarvelGirlie chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait to see how the Hat reacts to Mark. Will it know it's Harry?
pottersparky chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Hey I'am happy to see a new update to this story. If you don't mind me asking the land lady knows mark being 17 and he has to go to hogwarts as a 11 year old so did he change after he got out of the cab? I would not put pass the headmaster and snape to be able to read minds so how is mark/harry going to put stop to that? I do like that mark is geting to be like any muggleborn kid at hogwarts. Ron may be very diffirent kind person without harry potter being in school. Harry needs to be smart because it was dumbledore that left him with his no good family and the mistory only care about them selfs I belive. He better off without them knowing because they just in up wanting useing him. People would treat him diffirent if they knew the truth also their are children there who have parents that are death eaters. I do not think anyone should fine out the truth till sirius is free. I do hope no one fine out he can talk to snakes. I think things be better for him keeping past in the past. Do update soon!
HikaruOfArrow chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Wow! Incredible once again!
sleepingbriarrose12 chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I think you did a good job on the latest chapter. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to your next update. I hope it comes out soon!
Lady Charlotte of Belgium chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Thant's a great chapter! It looks like you've worked hard on it! Just gotta say it: Wow! Can't wait to read another part of your story! Keep writing!
Deadlyelder chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Cool

S
pottersparky chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Hey I like this story. I hope harry can keep people from fineing out he is harry for long time. I think dumbledore wants to get in everyone bussiness to much. I hope he does not try to use harry even if he going by diffirent name. In one part of story is little mess up when hagrid lets him meet quirrell and he tells him his name is harry when it post to be mark. Will harry ever learn about his money? Will he still help sirius get his freedom? To be honest I do not what voldmort to fine out he is harry potter like in most stories. It good he made friends with ron. I think it work out better for them this time because harry is people do not know he is the boy who lived and his family is post to be more poor than ron's famliy is. What really fun is draco and snape will see him as just one of the many muggleborns that go to hogwarts. Anyway should be fun to see where this goes. Update soon!
Memory King chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Excellent work on this story, a great idea you've got here. I'm a bit curious about how you're going to finnish Quirrell off without Dumbledore finding out Mark's real name. Looking forward to the next chapter!
GinnyLover14 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
This definately shouldnt be a canon remake. Things should change now not at the end of 4th year! After all how is Harry going to be in the tournament if no one knows who he is?

Also this is a few weeks after his birthday! Hagrid got the stone from the vault the day after his birthday.

Mark should be in Hufflepuff! After all he's the knight-in-shining-armor and is a VERY loyal person to his friends and would save someone he didnt know from dying if he can!
Jordana Kari chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
This seems very good so far. I hope you update soon.
3,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 225 232 233 234 235 236 Next »