Reviews for The Hidden Hero
HikaruOfArrow chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Wow! Incredible once again!
sleepingbriarrose12 chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I think you did a good job on the latest chapter. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to your next update. I hope it comes out soon!
Lady Charlotte of Belgium chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Thant's a great chapter! It looks like you've worked hard on it! Just gotta say it: Wow! Can't wait to read another part of your story! Keep writing!
Deadlyelder chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Cool

S
pottersparky chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Hey I like this story. I hope harry can keep people from fineing out he is harry for long time. I think dumbledore wants to get in everyone bussiness to much. I hope he does not try to use harry even if he going by diffirent name. In one part of story is little mess up when hagrid lets him meet quirrell and he tells him his name is harry when it post to be mark. Will harry ever learn about his money? Will he still help sirius get his freedom? To be honest I do not what voldmort to fine out he is harry potter like in most stories. It good he made friends with ron. I think it work out better for them this time because harry is people do not know he is the boy who lived and his family is post to be more poor than ron's famliy is. What really fun is draco and snape will see him as just one of the many muggleborns that go to hogwarts. Anyway should be fun to see where this goes. Update soon!
Memory King chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Excellent work on this story, a great idea you've got here. I'm a bit curious about how you're going to finnish Quirrell off without Dumbledore finding out Mark's real name. Looking forward to the next chapter!
GinnyLover14 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
This definately shouldnt be a canon remake. Things should change now not at the end of 4th year! After all how is Harry going to be in the tournament if no one knows who he is?

Also this is a few weeks after his birthday! Hagrid got the stone from the vault the day after his birthday.

Mark should be in Hufflepuff! After all he's the knight-in-shining-armor and is a VERY loyal person to his friends and would save someone he didnt know from dying if he can!
Jordana Kari chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
This seems very good so far. I hope you update soon.
Love1991 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
m deffinately likeing it so far

cant wait for an update
hushpuppy22 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Interesting start to the story. I like that Ron can relate to Mark's poverty and insecurities and that "Mark" is very in character with canon Harry-he's modest and quick thinking.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
The King 43 Richard Petty chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
love it can't wait for more
Magsheather1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Good start. I really like the way this story is going. hope you update soon. keep up the good work.

~Remember! Snarry loves you!~
Holen-Snape chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
love the story, wondering what will happen when the hat is placed on Mark's head. thank you
HikaruOfArrow chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Amazing! Looking forward to the next update!
panther73110 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Will Dumbledore think that Neville is the one who will kill Voldermort when Harry doesn't come to Hogwarts?
3,541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 Next »