Reviews for The Hidden Hero
Saissa chapter 31 . 10/18/2016
He asked them for permission and they give him detention and ground him?

The sooner Harry leaves this BIGOTED, SEXIST and RACIST world, the better.

No offence against you EveBB - this is brilliant writing - but it really stirs up my emotions!
Saissa chapter 30 . 10/18/2016
One things I have learned about the wizarding world - they are totally incurable GOSSIPS.
They have NO idea of the concept of PRIVACY!
No wonder Harry wants to leave!
Saissa chapter 29 . 10/18/2016
Harry - please do not let them get to you. I dont care if it is your responsibility,.

You ONLY responsibility was to kill voldie - you have done that.
You should be allowed to take charge of your own life from now.
Dumbles is manipulating you yet again! Trying to influence you to stay.
Saissa chapter 28 . 10/18/2016
I can sympathise with Harry and the famous boy in your school.
I too would HATE to be stared at all day every day!

As for Scrimgoeurs comments - Harry BELONGS to the wizarding world - We have a right to insist he stay here!

Are they listening to themselves? NOONE has that right! Everyone has the right to freedom of movement - even children and especially TEENAGERS!
Saissa chapter 27 . 10/18/2016
That's it Harry - Keep the anger - let it grow - so that when the time comes, you can blow that joint and leave...

sorry but I have to agree with Harry - If I were him, I would NOT want to stay there - not after the way he has been treated for pretty much his entire life!
Saissa chapter 26 . 10/18/2016
I think dumbles just told a lie there - he claimed that he did everything he could to get Harry out of Azkaban - they did absolutely nothing for 9 months!

The only reason the Ministry got him out was after Crouch was captured and interrogated and even then, it ONLY took a few days! Clearly Dumbles did NOTHING at all.

I really hope that Harry holds onto his hatred for Dumbles and the wizarding world so that when this indenture is over - he can and does Leave - and move to another country!
Saissa chapter 25 . 10/18/2016
Hermione is right - Harry will NEVER forgive them - and as soon as he turns 17 - he WILL LEAVE!

WHY do they insist on forcing him to receive their gratitude? What is in it for them? For him?
To me, of anyone was to constantly be saying thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, eventually it will come across as insincere and false.
Saissa chapter 24 . 10/18/2016
While I do understand that Harry does need medical treatment - this was NOT the way to do it. This will just make Harry HATE the wizarding world and all wizards even more than he already does!
Saissa chapter 23 . 10/18/2016
EXCELLENT DUEL! Brilliant!

I also love that Harry wants to leave the wizarding world - good for him!

But this is only chapter 23 -What happens for the next 13 chapters?
Saissa chapter 22 . 10/18/2016
I think the idea to pretend to be insane is a great idea, Mark.

Mark, everyone eventually will betray you - The Ministry, Dumbledore, the Dursleys - everyone!

Do not tell anyone and dont depend on anyone. You only have yourself to depend on.
Saissa chapter 20 . 10/18/2016
So Mark gets treated exactly like Sirius - dumped into prison without a trial!.
And the wizards claim to be superior to the muggles. HA! They are worse than the muggles!
Umbridge - the new villain that everyone loves to hate!
Saissa chapter 19 . 10/18/2016
Very interesting twist!
Saissa chapter 18 . 10/18/2016
Voldie never mentioned the name of Harry Potter or of Mark Twist...

So which one is the enemy who is providing the blood?
Saissa chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
So why does Moody put the name of Mark Twist into the cup?
Shouldn't he have put the name of Harry Potter into the cup?

So what is Mark Twist going to do now?
And furthermore - WHY did Moody put Marks name into the cup, and not Harrys?
Saissa chapter 14 . 10/18/2016
Now we just need to have Mark realise that Lupin gets sick on every full moon - before Snape decides to oust him.
3,144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »