Reviews for The Hidden Hero
stylo1 chapter 11 . 1/29
harry likes to learn but still takes divination? yeah that just to much im done with this story
stylo1 chapter 11 . 1/29
so if fake harry is to clever to go to gringotts does that mean real harry is to stupid to do it? and is dumbels using fake harry as bait for black?
stylo1 chapter 9 . 1/29
different story same mistakes same outcome, only reading because the story line goes fast
stylo1 chapter 2 . 1/29
a lot of this story doesnt make sence, sure being a metamorphes he could change his apperance but isnt his scar a curse scar that cant be hidden? since when does hagrid comd for muggleborn? unless its harry potter to keep him dumb
Cwhit930 chapter 26 . 1/28
Just wow
Cwhit930 chapter 24 . 1/28
Oh the good guys strike again
Cwhit930 chapter 19 . 1/28
These dumb blind pricks. Hope Harry grows a spine instead of trying to please these people and lays waste
Cwhit930 chapter 17 . 1/28
Please tell me Harry gives these people a piece of his mind. At least the teachers that were horrible to him.
Chronic-Insomnia chapter 36 . 1/23
Shame we didn't get to see a payoff for slogging through all the depressing scenes of abuse. Really needed more of the 'good' guys punished. Or at least a warning for those who aren't masochists.
kv74 chapter 36 . 1/21
Thank you!
Perhaps a bit too much happy ending for me!
afy chapter 36 . 1/19
Read till 26, then was really disturbed with the way the plot developed and the level of violation. Skipped to 36, and didn't care for the ending. Wanted it to end in rage and destruction. But it's your story, great job finishing it, lot more than I ever did.
Holy shit, every fic I read it’s: ""blame everything on Dumble"" now an overused plot device.
And suddenly Harry potter is a dumbass. Why not return to Harry Potter while in the holding cell and lie about being "apparated"" there?
murgel chapter 27 . 1/1
The wizarding world described here is deeply disturbing. And the "adults" are of an amorality and hypocrisy that borders psychotic!
There are borders which should never be crossed, especially not for selfish reasons. And the reasons for them forcing Harry are purely selfish: "They know best." "Just for his own good" etc. Frankly, the way you described them the only reason is "because we want to get rid of our guilt".

I really hope Harry will eventually destroy them all. People like this have forfeit their rights, all of them. Such a cancer must be cut out of humanity. It is deeply disgusting
RevDorothyL chapter 36 . 12/24/2017
I went through a lot of Kleenex while reading this story, but couldn't stop. Amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
I just keep on reading this story over again and I love it, but seriously... not trying to be rude, but I hate the sequel.
3,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »