Reviews for The Hidden Hero
wwwendy chapter 16 . 4/22
Honestly, if I was mark/harry there is no way I would've forgiven them so easily. I can only hope that the relationship w the trio changes. How can it be as close as it was since they didn't believe him and still don't!
Nictis chapter 32 . 4/22
Oh, a mature chapter? Does this mean someone says Bastard correctly?

I loved the role reversal here, Harry is the master, Harry is Dumbledore.
Nictis chapter 6 . 4/22
But... He didn't want to find the philosopher's stone, he wanted glory and fame and an actual family...

So for this chapter, you fail.
Nictis chapter 2 . 4/22
Ooh, I like that Hagrid got him the owl, even though he isn't special. Fits Hagrid's character well, even if I think he doesn't make enough currently to do so.

Also, Tom seemed to be hopeful when Hagrid had a kid with him, does he always hunt down the muggleborns?
Nictis chapter 1 . 4/22
So much for "Accidental" Magic... If magic could be controlled so easy, apparation so simple, what is the point of Hogwarts?

And how did she know he was Harry? I'm surprised what she said wasn't "Are you here for the boy? Take him! Save me the trouble..."

Seriously, how has he not burned the place down yet?
Magically Insane chapter 26 . 4/15
I refuse to read this disgusting shit any longer goodbye
Alexis chapter 2 . 4/8
Voldemort is a Half-Blood not a muggle born
NICELY DONE! Excellent finish, in a way that didn't dismiss his demons, but rather woke him up to realize that life held more than the "truth he knew".
Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent with us.
Blessings,
Well... crap. Not sure how, or IF, they will get through to him :/
M
Harry looked at Snape suspiciously. "Are you making fun of me?" he demanded.

Snape narrowed his eyes. "Am I known for my sense of humor?" he asked.

Genuine LOL! :)
M
I wondered what your (hopefully) last conflict would be!
Anxiously awaiting the reaction.
M
Well done. Actively participating in such horror would certainly break most hearts and minds :(
M
OK, no. Just no. I get how it got there, but Harry should have told them all to sod off.
Not only did he do nothing wrong, but common sense says they should have included the town in their search.
M
This was a very good chapter, full of character and plot development, as well as action and drama.
Nicely done!
M
This is one of those times where all I can say is:
"oh shit oh dear"