Reviews for The Hidden Hero
Alatar Maia chapter 3 . 4/4
This is a very cool story. Is Harry a metamorphmagus? It would explain the older Mark Twist better than accidental magic, seeing as it's not really accidental. Intriguing how no one's been able to find harry! Can't wait to see what happens next!
erbkaiser chapter 24 . 4/3
I left a short review of this before, but I now re-read it and want to share my thoughts on the story better.

Chapters one to twenty-three form a really good story.

I really dislike just about everything from chapter twenty-four onwards though. The idea of using enslavement (indenture) to force him to heal could've worked, but why did you have to change Harry's personality so drastically? Gone is the Harry who was mature enough to survive on his own from age 10 onwards, and he is replaced by a whiny teen who is shown to be even less mature than his year mates (Draco). It's almost as if he was obliviated back to childhood and replaced with a set of fake memories from then on, erasing his personality.
In other words, chapters 24 to 36 feel tacked on and don't seem to belong to the same story.

But anyway, the first part up to this chapter was good, and I enjoyed that.
mab70 chapter 33 . 4/3
It is extremely difficult to believe Harry is able to wander around the alley without being mobbed.
mab70 chapter 30 . 4/2
I can see you used Harry being noticed to move the story, but I don't understand why he didn't use a disguise.
mab70 chapter 28 . 4/2
Was Harry's trunk kept after he was thrown in Azkaban?
Will it be returned to him?
Significant time has passed, he has grown and Potter is not the same size as Twist.
What is he going to do for clothes and other personal items?
Is someone going to buy him up to date school supplies?
Red Death chapter 25 . 4/2
This is a HUGE amount of Harry-whumping, this is...
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/2
Sorry, this is just too implausible. In the first 2 chapters, Harry instantly becomes skilled at adult-level magic and easily thwarts all of the failsafes of British law and practice.
mab70 chapter 11 . 4/1
I don't understand why your studious Harry, driven to learn all the magic he can, is taking Divination and not taking Arithmancy and Ancient Runes.
Also, whatever happened to Hedwig?
aalens chapter 5 . 4/1
I am greatly enjoying this fic. Thank you. BTW I hope the Dursleys got their just deserts!
Athan Winter chapter 25 . 4/1
So torture and raping Harry is the way to go? Mental rape that is...
Dazzle chapter 36 . 3/30
This was lovely. Cheers!
tH1s chapter 1 . 3/29
This is good but I am a bit weary if harry becomes a gary-stu but I will forgive him for now as the traumatic confession may have trigger something to his magic.
Quincy chapter 36 . 3/27
Superb... Loved it.. Pity it ended... Amazing work... Cheers
it was one of the best fanfic i ve ever read!
thonez chapter 23 . 3/24
From this chapter onward I would expect that Harry's reaction would be:

accio elder wand

You were most loyal death eater, you shielded fellow death eaters from harm, ensured that there are no aurors except slytherin, nobody can defend themself and aurors cast only stunners so Voldemort can pick them again

Dumbledore, Voldemort send his thanks, Crucio.

Now excuse me I have meeting with Fudge that I should be new minister of magic.
2,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »