Reviews for The Hidden Hero
*sigh* ... frustrating...
benji chapter 11 . 6/8
This doesn't make sense. Why are Ron and hermione 13 while twist\harry is 18. Ten years ago when he was 1 voldamort died. So why is he suddenly 18?
This chapter sounds like a bad Spanish soap opera...that I'm secretly addicted to
Ol'Joe chapter 36 . 6/3
"The Forms must be obeyed." A quote that, when mis-applied, works for many, many things, including the written word. It is also one of the largest complaints I have with various fics.

One of the basic tenets of writing: a strong character can survive a weak plot, but strong plots do not survive weak characters. The message is simple. It is about the journey and development of the characters, not just what happens to them.

For the first 19 chapters, I had no idea how this story had rated so much attention. Now, I know. Highly emotional writing, a very tense and identifiable situation for the protagonist. Boldly, almost no end of author choices guaranteed to start conversation, and argument.

To my mind, though, that last chapter was the perfect wrap up. It leaves all the emotions over the last 15 chapters raw. But, it does what almost all fanfiction forgets to do, complete the character journey. The story was about choice, and ended, appropriately, once he was able to make his. Very nice story.
I love how you didn't buy into the all knowing Olivander cliche. Well done.
I can't. Even. Read. This. Anymore. Indentured servant? Wow you hate Harry dontcha?
Jesus. Harry's abused by those that are supposed to take care of him and not one of the wizards on the 'light side' are ever punished. The lack of any vindication at all is pretty disappointing for all the build up. And to heap on more insult to injury in the guise of helping him is just offensive.
ffs chapter 26 . 5/31
Easily the most depressing and infuriating story I've ever read. Who would actually find this enjoyable?
Nanchih chapter 6 . 5/30
? Q only wanted the Stone FOR his Master? Or, did he mean he wanted to make the Elixer for his Master? Or was Moldy's desire to use it counting? You don't have to have an answer - this is a point that has had me puzzled for quite a while.
Epeefencer chapter 22 . 5/22
Your killing off of so many well loved characters served no purpose and shows an amateurish writing style. You didn't even weave them into the story, just listed them off as if they were inconsequencial and just did it to pad the word count. Very disapointing.
Epeefencer chapter 19 . 5/22
The real Moody would have been in terible shape having been imprisoned for almost a full year, plus his hair would have been hacked up to produce the polyjuice. He would not have looked like the Professor who had been there all year. IN fact that was one plot hole the JKR herself failed to note.
Epeefencer chapter 17 . 5/22
I would have thought that with Harry taking Ginny to the Ball and spending so much time talking to her that they'd have become more of friends and she would have been there to congratulate him on his performance in the second task.
Epeefencer chapter 11 . 5/22
The biggest problem I have with your fake Harry was that he was found in the US. How could a 12 year old get from Great Britain to the States? Most improbible.
Epeefencer chapter 5 . 5/22
In truth, Harry's and Voldemort's wands are not twins. They do share twin cores but Harry's wand is made from Holly and Vodemort's from Yew.
2,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »