Reviews for The Hidden Hero
BarbedCaress chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Dumbles makes me mad.
Barely met Mark and is already wondering if he is 'dark'.
grrrr!
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Interesting start.
ironhair chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
why didn't dumbledore wonder why Quirrel was affected/burned? He attributed it to Volde's spirit?
crhp chapter 36 . 9/28/2014
Enjoyable from the first sentence to the last...

Thank you.
Draco Oblivion chapter 36 . 9/27/2014
Aw this was a much better ending than some random breakthrough that completely fixed everything, it worked so well!
Draco Oblivion chapter 35 . 9/27/2014
Yeah when you're emotionally shut off it's so easy to just agree with any plattitudes than to seriously confront any issues, looking forward to Harry's break through though!
Draco Oblivion chapter 34 . 9/27/2014
Things're heating up decisions need to be made and then there's this little cliffhanger. Be interesting to see how he reacts
Draco Oblivion chapter 33 . 9/27/2014
Hehehe, "you will write 100 times that you are the most eligible bachelor in the wizarding world" awesome punishment :3
Also love that Draco plans to play matchmaker and Harry's become a serious investor in the practical joke industry
Draco Oblivion chapter 31 . 9/27/2014
Hehehe love Draco in this, always thought he had potential and he's definitely making the most of it in this fic! did appreciate Snape acting like an overbearing parent too
Draco Oblivion chapter 28 . 9/26/2014
Hehehe loved that Ginny quoted his, "I am the hero" and the fall out from his disappearence, better than I thought it'd be :P
Draco Oblivion chapter 23 . 9/26/2014
Damn! currently 6:40am and I can't stop reading this such an awesome story. Love the premise and how thigs spiralled from it, was so shocked to see how terribly things went for Harry but the epicness of it all was mind boggling. Think I may just not sleep tonight and keep reading. This story is so awesome!
ManMadeofLasers chapter 36 . 9/24/2014
You made this so much different than I would have. I don't like it. But you did it with skill, so I respect it.
Old Girl Lost chapter 36 . 9/22/2014
I really liked this story up until the Wizarding world pulled their little 'Let's save Harry' travesty.
The only reason I can imagine that he 'forgave' them is if they pulled some mind control alterating trick on him.

Dumbledore, Snape, Ginny et. all are lower than sline in this story.
Epeefencer chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
While Harry's and Voldemort's wands had cores both made from feathers from Fawkes, they were not twin wands. Harry's was Holly wood and Voldemort's was Yew.
Aynessa chapter 36 . 9/16/2014
I loved this! Thank you for the excellent journey through this version of the HP world.
2,831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »