Reviews for The Hidden Hero
SunPho3n1x chapter 36 . 5/21/2021
I loved this story. Thank you for writing this.
rabbitluver999 chapter 1 . 5/14/2021
ok I hate to be this person but they can literally detect his magic I hate it when ppl constantly do this like omg
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2021
Cj
Guest chapter 27 . 5/6/2021
No this is just not right the story is good but the ending i literally cried for harry you should put like harry is in a secret island and he's finally found peace and happiness bc this is just downright cruel
Jacob Phantom chapter 36 . 4/24/2021
Please update your story soon!
LadyKirsten chapter 36 . 4/21/2021
Just finished reading the entire story. You, my dear Author, have a gift. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2021
I kept reading this story, but the unrealistic reaction of Harry to the wizarding world with everything that happened to him, that level of betrayal and anger just doesn't disappear in a short time. The story should have ended with Harry leaving the wizarding world behind him, not ending with him suddenly being happy and forgiving the people who turned him into a slave.
Dana Michelle Cooper chapter 6 . 4/13/2021
Yk even in the main books I didn't like albus and now with the fanfic I read I really don't like him.i love your writing tho
nayin1704 chapter 36 . 4/12/2021
okay
NazgulBelserion chapter 15 . 4/6/2021
Now your pushing it really? Wtf is this I'm just gonna skip a couple chaps
NazgulBelserion chapter 9 . 4/6/2021
This story is still meh I'll keep going but fuck Harry is so boring and pathetic
fudgeyou chapter 25 . 3/25/2021
just kill him off, its more badass that way. btw i know you aint seeing this, its 13 years too late, but i need to get my anger out ig.
Xrein0001 chapter 36 . 3/14/2021
This is one the story that make you really regret reading it. seriously you have a good concept of a story yet manage to waste it in the execution, this story is basically a cluster of plot hole that makes no sense, you made harry as an intelligent character in the beginning then make him into basically a brainwashed slave. You showed how much harry need to suffer in the beginning from the wizarding world from their prejudice and then suddenly when he revealed himself,he accepted them like that never happen.
This story is basically what happened when someone write a story for the first time and decide to follow the canon even if the story already AU and would ruin the story if you followed it, in other word this story suck
SamonIllmantrim chapter 36 . 3/8/2021
This is a terrible story justifying slavery and mind rape to supposedly help someone.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Weboen chapter 24 . 2/28/2021
I freaking swear, the wizarding world is actually worse when they are trying to help than when they are being a collective bag of dicks! (Not negative criticism, by the way. Just noting that if that last bit happened in any other context, I'd be worried about Harry waking up in a bathtub full of ice missing a couple of kidneys, at minimum.)
3,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »