Reviews for The Hidden Hero
Kog6943 chapter 27 . 5/2
I was really enjoying the story until the mid twenties. I mean, that's how you chose to write the story. I respect that. But really? They throw him in jail, take him against his will and enforce THEIR wills on him. And he is ok with that? After everything that happened? Or at least, he changed opinions too quickly. That just seemed to be too much for me.
Blueberry Babe chapter 36 . 4/28
Wonderfully done story. Thanks.
bellalib chapter 25 . 4/27
I liked the story until the 24th chapter. It would have been kinder of you to let Harry have died. Instead of letting them ******** play God with his life. But hey it was your story and you should have written just the way you did. Because that is how you wanted it. Even though it was cruel and demeaning.
Please let the canon end!
Foreman88 chapter 9 . 4/26
You are VERY set on keeping to canon huh? Throwing the fang into his arm? Why not killing curse? Blah.
dragoon109 chapter 4 . 4/23
sigh again? with the house of lions? so many choose it and harry should know that such a house with the mind and reasoning given wouldnt be to his advantage! hufflepuf would be better!
dragoon109 chapter 3 . 4/23
is there no one realising how the magic world is treating muggles with the very statment that percy said?! dont people get it? the so called muggles have every right to hate them! they are being treated as if they are inferior beings.
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 4/23
thats the thing. there is no proof that harry is a prodegy of anything in canon. there is no proof that he kept him self ignorant because of dudely or ron. NONE! so why do people say he 'like to learn' so quickly? its not realistic! hell making him read star wars and try to become a Jedi is more real.

so why this?
SeparatriX chapter 11 . 4/19
The one question you did not answer (and it may be answered later for all I know) is how this imposter Harry was found. Because in chapter before this one Dumbledore is talking to Mark/Harry and suddenly thinks Harry Potter has been found! Maybe I will reread the end of the last chapter to be clear.
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 4/18
My head is reeling from all the goodness in this chapter! I feel like I saw a fleck of gold that turned into a goldmine after closer inspection. What an interesting 'what if'! Off for the rest of the story!
X alisunshine X chapter 27 . 4/17
I'm pretty dissapointed with how complacent harry has become in such a short period of time. I wish he had more fight, more refusal. I know that he's now a servant but he can still rebel in a way.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 36 . 4/15
I feel like what some previous reviews said were correct.

as stated by venpex:

Even with all the cleansing of the taint, there was still the 15 years of abuse by all sides that would have been there. The fact that so many turned against him or willing to sacrifice him when they didn't know who he really was should have left more of a mark. The burning hatred for Bumbles should have been an overriding item that was re-enforced by the taint. .

However, the chapters were great( partially as I hated the ethical issues f the indenture and Harry's partial immaturity) as they showed that War, death and trauma have a bad effect on people.
Dumbledore and Snape are stupid. They need to give Harry something to fight for. They need to give him a Ginny!
Venpex chapter 36 . 4/10
I really enjoyed the story until chap 24. It was just too covered with magic pixie dust to believe that Harry would turn around like that. I was more inclined to see the story end with him walking away into the sunset, or burning the wizarding world to the ground for not letting him go.

Suggest to others, stop reading after reading Chapter 23.
Alatar Maia chapter 3 . 4/4
This is a very cool story. Is Harry a metamorphmagus? It would explain the older Mark Twist better than accidental magic, seeing as it's not really accidental. Intriguing how no one's been able to find harry! Can't wait to see what happens next!
2,908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »