Reviews for The Hidden Hero
Red Death chapter 25 . 4/2
This is a HUGE amount of Harry-whumping, this is...
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/2
Sorry, this is just too implausible. In the first 2 chapters, Harry instantly becomes skilled at adult-level magic and easily thwarts all of the failsafes of British law and practice.
mab70 chapter 11 . 4/1
I don't understand why your studious Harry, driven to learn all the magic he can, is taking Divination and not taking Arithmancy and Ancient Runes.
Also, whatever happened to Hedwig?
aalens chapter 5 . 4/1
I am greatly enjoying this fic. Thank you. BTW I hope the Dursleys got their just deserts!
Athan Winter chapter 25 . 4/1
So torture and raping Harry is the way to go? Mental rape that is...
Dazzle chapter 36 . 3/30
This was lovely. Cheers!
tH1s chapter 1 . 3/29
This is good but I am a bit weary if harry becomes a gary-stu but I will forgive him for now as the traumatic confession may have trigger something to his magic.
Quincy chapter 36 . 3/27
Superb... Loved it.. Pity it ended... Amazing work... Cheers
it was one of the best fanfic i ve ever read!
thonez chapter 23 . 3/24
From this chapter onward I would expect that Harry's reaction would be:

accio elder wand

You were most loyal death eater, you shielded fellow death eaters from harm, ensured that there are no aurors except slytherin, nobody can defend themself and aurors cast only stunners so Voldemort can pick them again

Dumbledore, Voldemort send his thanks, Crucio.

Now excuse me I have meeting with Fudge that I should be new minister of magic.
thonez chapter 26 . 3/24
Poor story. First four years are mostly summarized cannon books while interesting parts are not expanded(false BWL does nothing, etc), Ron and Hermione are too vanilla

Part after triwizard tournament until defeat of voldemort is good idea and could be great story if Harry could control voldemort, instead we get deux ex machina harry that kills voldemort exactly like cannon.

Then follows filler galore.

Overall this could be good story if you omitted unnecessary chaff
Mymine chapter 36 . 3/22
Great story, enjoyed it from start to the end!
PaultheEwok chapter 11 . 3/9
Great story so far, my one question though is why is Harry taking divination? I thought he was trying to gain knowledge and was quite studious, he brushed Ron off to study with Hermione and studied ahead in potions, so why did he choose a ridiculous subject like Divination. Also was his only other elective CoMC?
kdk chapter 36 . 2/24
You should really consider doing another story like this but where Harry does not allow himself to be bent over a barrel.
xyz chapter 11 . 2/18
really great story. THX for sharing.

Remembered scenes and was searching but I found this story again and it was great!
2,889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »