Reviews for The Hidden Hero
httpkirby chapter 11 . 3/27
Evebb got attacked by a Dementor while typing the chapter title
Ilovemybooks14 chapter 36 . 3/22
I can't belive it ended. I usually don't comment , but this is one of the best Harry Potter fanfiction I've ever read. I liked your way of writing and your version of the characters. This ff was never boring and I'm so sad it's finished. Good job
HueHueFanfiction chapter 36 . 3/21
I honestly can't put into words how angry I am at your ending. You have me so emotionally invested in this story but I honestly jus ' T deal with this. He refused medical treatment, they forced it on him, he tried to leave, they forced him to come back, Dumbledore leaves him in prison for the greater good and Harry seems to forgive him... Not a single person that tried to force him to come back or forced medical treatment on him deserve his forgiveness. I really wish Harry would have just spat in the face of this Wizarding World and returned to the Muggle one.

Honestly I don't even know, my emotions are really fried right now. You brought out a lot of rage in me for what they did to Harry and I just don't think this accurate portrays what a human would do at all.

Having ranted on my rage - Your fic was really good. Well written and did what it aimed to do and evoked a lot of emotions from me. It's been awhile since I've literally wanted to throw my laptop at the wall because of how someone was acting, and you did that. It's a good thing, in a way. I still need a nice relaxing cup of ice coffee though. Thanks for the experience.
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 10 . 3/19
I like the way you have considered the vdiifferences between an unhappy downtrodden Harry from cannon,
and your more damaged but independant Harry.
laloudu77 chapter 2 . 3/10
I have some troubles with the fact that Harry is already able to perform high level of magic from the very first chapter, but maybe there's an explanation in the next chapters, so I'll keep on reading.
Ashe chapter 15 . 2/24
He's a bit delusional, that Harry.
Gothic Rain chapter 3 . 2/7
Wonder if Harry will be in Slytherin. That'd be a real TWIST but I suppose you could go easy and take Gryffindor. Either way, I like the first few chapters. Waiting to see what's going to happen next.
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 32 . 1/31
Wizard of Oz. Ahhh. I personally prefer Wicked, but that might just be the broadway/musical/play biased.
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 26 . 1/31
You know, sometimes, Dumbasadoor gets on my nerves. Add that to the fact that he is extremely manipulative in the majority of the stories I read, it's no wonder that I can't stand him!
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 3 . 1/31
When Malfoy was like "Hogwarts has gone to the dogs" I immediately thought 'Hogwarts really has gone to the dogs! Luckily, next year, I'll be transferred to Pigfarts!' Ahh, AVPM... love the story so far!
daisycb chapter 34 . 1/22
Well, phooey to be this job pairing . Still like the story though
daisycb chapter 28 . 1/22
Please tell me I haven't read through this excellent story only to have Harry paired up with that Weasley bitch! Well. one can only hope (sorry, I just can't stand her )
Snow chapter 11 . 1/12
Ow, I can't say a lot about this chapter, 'cause I'm trying not scream in fangirl language or Brazilian now. But Wow I. Love It!
FuryOfHogwarts chapter 36 . 1/9
You are a good writer. Proper English. The story left me in tears at a certain point, which no story up to this point has been able to do.
mackiechandler chapter 36 . 1/6
What a wonderful story. Knowing Harry was an abused child and teen, you really did it right with the main conflict being Harry needing to accept love. Your depiction of his inner thoughts was on the spot.

I enjoyed Malfoy and Snape's characterizations best of all besides Harry's. You have tremendous insight into their motivations.
3,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »