Reviews for The Hidden Hero
william488 chapter 36 . 8/9/2020
great story. loved it.
Wicked Kisses chapter 36 . 8/1/2020
This was one of the most interesting stories I've read here. I really love how intelligent your Harry was. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/30/2020
Its kinda rude of the to force harry to get better if he doesn't want help. I think they could have went about it a different way poor harry. I just feel like invading someone's mind is just as bad a raping them
Guest chapter 27 . 7/15/2020
Honestly, I like the story a lot but I'm stopping at this chapter. I skipped ahead to the last chapter, and Harry's somehow... Just less of a character.

Literally everything everyone has done and is doing to him is appalling and attempting to 'fix' him via slavery induced mind rape is hardly something that someone should appreciate.

I mean... Really? "No, you're not a slave. You're just forced to take everything I say as an order, and it messes with your mind to male you slavishly devoted to my whim."? Not a great argument, Snape!

By this point in the fic I was hoping that he'd hit 18 and explain to the world that there's consequences for constantly fucking with someone. Nope, Harry can just plod off for a happy life among the people who spent 15 years making his life a living hell.

It's a shame for what was an interesting story, but...

Pass.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/15/2020
Wow.

When you set out to make the entirety of the wizarding world look like completely unrepentant bastard, you don't go for half measures.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/15/2020
Can't help but feel like he's going to be ultimately disappointed in his long term goal when he compares how easily everyone thinks poorly of him with the idea of being a hero.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2020
Thank you. Thank you so, so much for being, as far as I've seen, the only Harry Potter fanfiction writer smart enough to realise that people smell different depending on age, diet, lifestyle, and other factors.

So damn often I've had to read about Sirius or Remus just suddenly recognising Harry because of smell, and it's just the most ridiculous and annoyingly repetitive thing to have to read that I'm really glad it's not the case here!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2020
Thanks for your story. I like the departure from canon.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2020
I like your basic idea of Harry but please divert from canon soon. Sorta like a rehash so far
Dzerx chapter 2 . 6/25/2020
So... will he give up his vault and everything else as Harry Potter?
hermione-is-my-hero55 chapter 36 . 6/13/2020
Yay for Harry!
hermione-is-my-hero55 chapter 4 . 6/13/2020
Nice! Can't wait for everyone to find out Mark is THE HARRY POTTER
sdardio chapter 36 . 6/9/2020
... wow.
It had been a long time since I have read this fic. I didn’t remember immediately, but once I did, I was so happy!
I love this story. It’s written well, the characters are believable, and you can’t help but get pulled into their world.
Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
Every once in a while I read this story again. Thanks for writing!
J flood chapter 8 . 5/30/2020
there is an Android app calledvoice aloud reader you have two good options that you can do you can get that ass and it will enable you to listen to your stories your other option is to get the fanfiction dot net app from the Google Play Store it has the same capability and it will assist you in your spell check good luck and keep writing wonderful stories
3,541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »