Reviews for Resolution
elleastic chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Love this. Always thought Carter deserved a little recognition for standing up for her team. Also, while I'm not sure I had ever thought of Carter taking over from Sheppards POV, this take on it seems so logical I had a "D'oh !" moment.
Cole J chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Yay! Nicely written! It's good to "hear" that others - including our skeptical John - finally noticed that Sam Carter is a capable leader who stands up for her people. I hate what they've done to Sam's character and am actually glad that AT is moving on. She's too good an actress to squander and demean this way!
kittn chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Hahaha! Yes, that scene did make my day! Nice John POV on it! I usually don't read stories on series that are still on the air, but this was great!
LinziDay chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Yes! That's exactly how I felt watching that scene... finally, THAT'S the Sam Carter I want leading Atlantis.

Nice job telling it from Sheppard's POV.
Lady-Dulcinea chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Loved it, as usual. Makes me wonder what Jack would think of his Colonel holding her own...
mia66 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wonderfully nice (is this an exppresion) I so Love that scene and you did good in thi POV from John's head:)
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow i loved Sheppards POV on that scene. Captured it perfectly.

How longs this idea been floating around ya for?

Its really good : )
tracy chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
great tag. I too loved that scene, and it was the first time I was happy Carter was on the base. Your tag captured it beautifully.