Reviews for Muggle Born Evans, Pure Blood Potter
Anonymous chapter 108 . 4/23
What happened to Andy?
Anonymous chapter 96 . 4/23
That bed switching thing was hilarious! I was laughing
SpotManiac chapter 4 . 2/24
Sorry to say this but the story is not getting any better. In the first chapter Lily seems to hate James, then her parents are killed and she is brought to the Potter mansion - so far so good. But in chapter two she seems to suddenly be in love (or close to it) with James and is kissing him and seems to have forgotten that her parents were killed mere hours ago. The story could be good but you need to bloody slow down! Everything is just rushed. A good story lies in the details.
SpotManiac chapter 1 . 2/24
I'm a little bit disappointed to see inaccurate information (if we are to draw parallels to the books) on the first chapter. For instance is it impossible to block the death curse, it is mentioned more than one in the book series. However I will keep reading since it seems to be a good story otherwise.
Anonymous chapter 108 . 2/5/2014
Nice!
Guest chapter 78 . 8/21/2013
Remus and Sirius makes me cringe I'm sorry I know it's harsh but think of it as constructive criticism it's just not right and it doesn't feel right
Guest chapter 75 . 8/21/2013
No no no Sirius is strait as a ruler he can't have feelings for Remus because he is basically a man whore as much as I love him its true and could never and Remus goes out with nymphadora anyway which weirdly is related to Sirius so uh a d by the way I love this fanfic you are a great writer and should write more loa flics like these
Guest chapter 69 . 8/13/2013
Ugh this is so horrible. You obviously haven't read the books. Otherwise you'd realize
1) AVADA KEDAVRA not avarda kedavra. It's so annoying
2) you can't make food appear out of thin air. Otherwise in the 7th book Harry, Ron and Hermione wouldn't have been eating fucking leaves and mushrooms while on the run
3) theres no such thing as a spell that turns a human into an animal and the back. It would make becoming an animagus pointless. AND becoming an animagus doesn't just take a day. No it's life threatening, dangerous and takes years to accomplish.
4) YOU FUCKING CAN'T APPARATE INTO HOGWARTS. You make it seem like voldemort can just waltz in whenever he wants. FALSE.
5) how long have you been taking English? You keep messing up you're vs your, run on sentences...
6) it's rushed.
7) it doesn't evoke emotion. "NOOOOOO"? You're joking right? Honestly I'm only reading this because its so funny how completely HORRIBLE it is.
So in conclusion, congratulations! You've butchered the English language and Harry potter. If you're going to write about it make sure to get your facts right and proof read.
j.a.m.i.z chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
So far it's very rushed and almost seems unfinished. But im not one to give up easily, I'm going to try the next few and hope it improves! I don't mean to be rude, I do think the ideas are very well thought out, it's just the execution that is a little poor.
piccolover22 chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
Ok love it so far BUT BIG BIG ERROR! You can't see someone in the room of requirement on the marauders map! They disappear! :) jut saying
Lilmissclumsyx chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
I remember reading this a few years ago and I have decided to read it again. However the first few chapters have been incredibly rushed with so much drama. Although you have good ideas you need to slow it down a little and put more depth in. Perhaps you could talk more about the characters emotions or the settings or even introduce the oc characters a little better. I would love to read it again if it was rewritten.
I don't mean to critasize as I think you have great ideas, and I used to love this story. But try to think about a little more grammar in the future.
I AM THE SASSMASTER chapter 108 . 7/9/2012
I looove this story! sooo juicy...(:
Demidovah chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh dear... I just can't...

Run on sentences, choppy dialogue, too fast and confusing pace.

I was quite looking forward to a Sirius/Remus interpretation but I am too OCD and all the minor details that seem to have been overlooked in the writing process are all piling together to create one big headache for me. Tis Sad.

madclifton chapter 46 . 1/14/2012
I believe that If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn’t have fallen for the second. Lily and James ARE meant to be together.
madclifton chapter 44 . 1/14/2012
Noooooo! Lily is a b*tch for taking Andy back!

I'm curious to see what happens next. I'm addicted to this story.