Reviews for Muggle Born Evans, Pure Blood Potter
Anonymous chapter 108 . 2/5/2014
Nice!
Guest chapter 78 . 8/21/2013
Remus and Sirius makes me cringe I'm sorry I know it's harsh but think of it as constructive criticism it's just not right and it doesn't feel right
Guest chapter 75 . 8/21/2013
No no no Sirius is strait as a ruler he can't have feelings for Remus because he is basically a man whore as much as I love him its true and could never and Remus goes out with nymphadora anyway which weirdly is related to Sirius so uh a d by the way I love this fanfic you are a great writer and should write more loa flics like these
Guest chapter 69 . 8/13/2013
Ugh this is so horrible. You obviously haven't read the books. Otherwise you'd realize
1) AVADA KEDAVRA not avarda kedavra. It's so annoying
2) you can't make food appear out of thin air. Otherwise in the 7th book Harry, Ron and Hermione wouldn't have been eating fucking leaves and mushrooms while on the run
3) theres no such thing as a spell that turns a human into an animal and the back. It would make becoming an animagus pointless. AND becoming an animagus doesn't just take a day. No it's life threatening, dangerous and takes years to accomplish.
4) YOU FUCKING CAN'T APPARATE INTO HOGWARTS. You make it seem like voldemort can just waltz in whenever he wants. FALSE.
5) how long have you been taking English? You keep messing up you're vs your, run on sentences...
6) it's rushed.
7) it doesn't evoke emotion. "NOOOOOO"? You're joking right? Honestly I'm only reading this because its so funny how completely HORRIBLE it is.
So in conclusion, congratulations! You've butchered the English language and Harry potter. If you're going to write about it make sure to get your facts right and proof read.
j.a.m.i.z chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
So far it's very rushed and almost seems unfinished. But im not one to give up easily, I'm going to try the next few and hope it improves! I don't mean to be rude, I do think the ideas are very well thought out, it's just the execution that is a little poor.
piccolover22 chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
Ok love it so far BUT BIG BIG ERROR! You can't see someone in the room of requirement on the marauders map! They disappear! :) jut saying
Lilmissclumsyx chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
I remember reading this a few years ago and I have decided to read it again. However the first few chapters have been incredibly rushed with so much drama. Although you have good ideas you need to slow it down a little and put more depth in. Perhaps you could talk more about the characters emotions or the settings or even introduce the oc characters a little better. I would love to read it again if it was rewritten.
I don't mean to critasize as I think you have great ideas, and I used to love this story. But try to think about a little more grammar in the future.
I AM THE SASSMASTER chapter 108 . 7/9/2012
I looove this story! sooo juicy...(:
Demidovah chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh dear... I just can't...

Run on sentences, choppy dialogue, too fast and confusing pace.

I was quite looking forward to a Sirius/Remus interpretation but I am too OCD and all the minor details that seem to have been overlooked in the writing process are all piling together to create one big headache for me. Tis Sad.

madclifton chapter 46 . 1/14/2012
I believe that If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn’t have fallen for the second. Lily and James ARE meant to be together.
madclifton chapter 44 . 1/14/2012
Noooooo! Lily is a b*tch for taking Andy back!

I'm curious to see what happens next. I'm addicted to this story.
madclifton chapter 18 . 1/14/2012
I felt that the first few chapters were a little rushed, but it got better as the story went along.

Chapter eighteen was just wow, I was so gobsmacked.

I can't wait to read the rest!
justafandomfangirl chapter 108 . 9/17/2011
i have read countless fanfics and this one had to be the best. i live long book/fanfics and i love fanfics about lily and james and this just had my best interest at heart i actually cried during the chapter of lily and james' death. i love your ending to i honestly think that j.k. rowling should ahve ended it like that. you are probably the best fanfic writer next to me lol:)

i plan on reading your other stories as well. at first (reading the summary) i didnt think that it looked all that great but i gave it a chance and i really enjoyed it. i kinda learned that i should give things a chance. i haven't reviewd at all during the other chapters because i wait till the end to review and give my total feedback at once. i was impressed that you thought to add the torturing of alice and frank cause i dont think anybody explains it not even j.k. rowling.i loved the wedding chapters. and the chapters with harry in them. but my faveorite chapter would have to be the chapters (they're at a tie) that k\james asks lily to marry him.
xoThe Maraudersxo chapter 61 . 8/14/2011
U probably won't change ur whole story because of this but I just couldn't resist pointing out that if ur under the imperious curse and someone cast another at u then u are free and they all realized it so what's the prob? Couldn't they have just cast an imperio curse at lily and she will be free! Inbox me cuz don't get me wrong but I absoulutely loovvvee ur story :)
Captain Lils chapter 108 . 8/9/2011
just finished this whole story! took me awhile but i love it :D