Reviews for Dream Within a Dream
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I finally found it! A fic where Watanuki and Fei Wong Reed meet! Thank you so much!
puretsubasa chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Amazing! I have no other words for it! I love how Watanuki was able to get one over Fei Wong Reed. The ending was bittersweet. Love the fic as a whole.
yue no rei chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Ahhh I just love your Yuuko and Watanuki so much.
snoopygirl11 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was amazing! Loved the idea of FWR acting through an image of Clow Reed. When Watanuki asked him if he was a lunatic, it was just brilliant! XD Also loved Yuuko showing some momentary vulnerability, as FWR is a tough opponent :)
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Well... that was... differnt... BUT GOOD I LIKED IT.
kashudoreineko chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Friggin BRILLIANT.
JediClaire chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I love it, thank you very very much for the brillant story!
obsessivesyndrome chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Beautiful. Love it!
Andra Sashner chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Probably the most implied-in and condensed telling of many possibilities and alternations I have ever read in so few words. My congratulations for this; you weaved more than a single story from this one entry and it's all just dazzling.

Thanks for sharing.
Anyjen chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Nice. I liked this. We haven't seen many fics in which Watanuki finally confronts lunatic-sama (a.k.a. Fei Wong Reed), but I liked the way you handled it. Particularly when Watanuki decided to stop being defensive and start sharpening his verbal claws. Attaboy, Watanuki!

And you were right: Mother-Yuuko is a great way to see her. I insist, your portrayal of her is really enjoyable.

It was lovely when she compared Doumeki with Clow (because it *was* Clow she was talking about, right?) and Doumeki came off as less of a creep for it. XD

Ah, but even monosyllabic morons have their charms, right? :3
hitsuzenbutterfly chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That was SO wonderful! I just loved it! Altough I just have one question..was that Fei Wong Reed disguised as Clow Reed to trick Watanuki to become a traitor? Other than that, I just say that compeltely amazing. 20 stars out of 10. This is going to my favs.
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Gorgeous.

The dream sequence partially, but the conversation between Yuuko and Watanuki most of all.
nebulia chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
"The approval in Reed-san’s voice became something more dangerous, like the murmured seduction of a siren. “What I speak of is the struggle between, for lack of a better description, light and dark. Good and evil, as you say. Or, as I like to see it, the strong and the weak. The powerful and the pawns. The predators, if you will, and the prey.”"

*shifty eyes* I sense Social Darwinism...It must be destroyed. Damn you, Herbert Spencer!

Sorry.

Ohgod. So, so wonderful. Loved the "He opened his mouth to yell at her, and was shocked when he heard himself ask, “Was yours as much of a creep as mine is?”

Oh. Oh my God. Is that an acknowledgment? Is that an agreement? Oh, damn it. Why does my subconscious do things I don’t necessarily think are good ideas, like taunting psycho wizards and falling in love with monosyllabic morons?"

and also "swear to nothing, admit to nothing, agree to nothing." WONDERFUL. XD
Magdelena-lee chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Ah... That was absolutely wonderful.

I give it a 12 out of 10. XD
luffy chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
WOW...“Has anyone ever told you,” he asked conversationally, “that you’re a lunatic?”

BEST LINE EVER!that was positively the best fic i read this year!