Reviews for Fraternization
Nicole731 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Have to agree with kaitco about your piss poor use of verb tense.
Lizfan21 chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Be very careful with your verb tense next time. Try a beta and they can help with your mistakes.
Ashley chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Omg im in love with this story! Please continue, please!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Oh that was good, so mad you didn't finish it. I loved how Elliot said "we're not finished with this". Thanks for posting.
Lovely1pyt chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Whoa! This deserves a chapter 6. Plz get inspired!
ItsALifesJourney chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
AAAHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHH... that's me in pain because that was so goood and HOT and then it ended. AHHH.

Where you be? I guess this will never be continued but I will say you had a gem going with this. One of the most believable scenarions between them I've read. It was subtle throughout, the they were shyly exploring each other's mouth and it turned into pure heat.

Gah. Great job.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
OMG!This is awesome!PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!UPDATE ASAP!Excellent writing,wonderful it!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!
GloryN86 chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
I really like it, and the best sentence:

"We're not finished with this"!
EO-Hiphuggers chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Oh My God! This story is INCREDIBLE! Please write more..absolutely AMAAZING! ( : You definitely have a talent for writing about EO romance ( : I LOVED IT! ( :
WeHaveACase chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Awesome so far! Please don't abandon this story! Keep up the good work and update soon!
magicaltears chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
this is an awesome fic so far, I really hope you decide to continue it eventually!

Great job!

-Britt-
TangoSVU chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
I have always tinkered with an idea for a fanfic based off of this epi, but never put anything to paper. I plan to deal with the issue in my Undercover fanfic, but haven't gotten there yet either. lol. Anyway, so I'm glad I ran across your story. I'm definately enjoying the authenticity of Olivia's thoughts, and the realness of our favorite Detectives' relationship. The kiss - as much as I enjoy some good E/O! - made me wary. It just seemed too soon, as if a few more things needed to happen first, but without it preceeding the next events there's no way this chapter would've been plausible, so I understand. I agree with many of the reviews already here. I'd love to see more of this. I'm curious to see where you take it.

TangoSVU

p.s. Oh! My fave lines: They say the truth hurts, and Oliva wasn't prepared for the hurt that came with his confession, or the truths that she was forced to realize. No other man would mean so much to her as Elliot did. It was true, she would always have him, just not in the way that she wanted. And it hurt.

tee hee. that was so good. so heartfelt and just... perfect.
Aliecia chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
That was really great! Update soon
joana.nyc chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
I can't wait for you to update this. Seriously I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Please update soon, ok?
pinkydog123 chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
OMG! freaken hurry up with the next! _
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »