Reviews for Funhouses with Joe
Twilightparel chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
I soooooo love this story. This was my second story I read about the Jones brothers, and the best too.
Thx for writing it!
miuhleex3 chapter 20 . 1/15/2010
where'd you go? ive missed you!
Paula chapter 20 . 12/22/2009
This is without doubt my favourite JoexLilly-fanfiction; I like your style very much, it's so flowing and detailed. The plot is interesting, too. I hope you will continue this at some point :-)

- Paula (excuse me my english)
peachpie1200 chapter 20 . 10/12/2009
This story is simply great! I'm about to go look at your other ones. just to be sure your still doing this right? your not gone or anything? because that would seriously make me sad. You have a really great writting skill. The words seem just right and they just flow. I have alot of difficulty with that kind of stuff.
peachpie1200 chapter 16 . 10/12/2009
Im guessing the secret is a Tour or smt. Ill give a real review when I finish reading the story I just wanted to put my guess out there.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
wow. either i haven't read in a while, or you haven't updatedd... whatever the case may be. i had to skim the entire story to figure out what was happening. haha.

nevertheless, i thought this chapter was realy good. i'm pretty sure i got miley / nick's plan down. i feel so accomplished.

update soon!

much love,

caitlin.

ps. i missed your writing!
yeeuhcarmen chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
Ah! Haha, I DID miss your writing!

I was so excited to see that you finally updated! Yay! Lol.

I re-read this whole story just at first and I am still loving it. :)

I can't wait to see what's gonna happen later! I hope it goes good!

Update soon(:
sarcasticbutterfly chapter 20 . 7/21/2009
I missed reading this story, and loved this chapter. Please update asap.
HattieCorinne chapter 20 . 7/21/2009
supper good! i missed this

don't wait so long to continue this amazingness (:

ox
courtneyjeanne chapter 20 . 7/21/2009
i have forsure missed your writing! FWJ is my all time favorite loe story and i reread the whole thing when you posted this update! please update it again soon :)
missmissa85 chapter 20 . 7/21/2009
horay! you're back...i was beginning to wonder...I hope everything works out soon.
Josie chapter 20 . 7/21/2009
Yay it's back! And a cliffhanger? Wha-? I have got to find out what happens to Joe and Lilly!
cannobodyhearyou chapter 19 . 6/2/2009
I love this story!

please keep going(:

this is awesome!

like you are a awesome awesome writer!
LifeSuxAndThenYouDie chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
TRAP ME! lol
AmandaCJY chapter 19 . 4/24/2009
Hurry up and update!Can't wait for the next chapter!