Reviews for The Sky Fell While We Were Talking
Defying.Expectations chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
What a wonderful missing moment. I'm amazed how well you are able to get inside Dexter's layered and often unfeeling psyche . . . how you capture that unfeeling so well while still making him *feel*. It's beautiful. Lovely job.
clow-san chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Man. How did you do that? You totally captured Dexter in that strange feeling-unfeeling entity that he is around Rita. It's a lovely job.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
i love this story. *sigh* i miss rita.
new2dexter chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Nicely done. You really captured the relationship between Dexter and Rita. True to Dexter's character, the sarcastic self talk was just right.

All round good job!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Good job showing Dexter's emerging emotion.
Pirate chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I don't know if I already reviewed this a while back... but based on the fact that I'm able to review I'd guess that I haven't. So, anywho, the point of this long winded message is that I adore this little one-shot. It is genius. It is perfectly and believably written and it is just wonderful. I added it to my favorites ages ago and just reread it tonight. Still lovely. I'll have to check out your other stuff. Keep writing like this.

-Alix
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I liked how you wrote Dexter, Rita. Thanks for writing.
IloveOrlando08 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This was great! I loved the titles for the facial expressions that he comes up with!
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh, very very very good. One hundred percent authentic Dexter. Enjoyed it very much!
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Aww :D
A Very Neat Monster chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I really like this. I think you strike just the right balance between Dexter being sociopathic/manipulative and sincere. It's always interesting to see Dexter try to make sense of his own emotions, or even to recognize them as such when he has them.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Okay. I have nothing really constructive to say at this moment other than: GUH! Wow. You truly have a way with words and an undeniable tallent for capturing a character who supposedly feels nothing, in such an emotional way.

The show writers would be impressed, hell, I think Michael C. Hall would be impressed. I certainly am.

Please write more for Dexter!
Mike Bryant chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Great story. The new Rita, stronger and more assertive, unknowingly leading Dexter down a path that could destroy her if he were to actually tell her the truth. But as you said, telling the truth without really telling the truth. Dexter needs to vent.
Fists chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This is just beautifully written. I'm new to the show, Dexter, but I'm already a huge fan and you've captured his voice perfectly in the piece! Great job!
simbagirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Thank you! The first good Dexter fanfic Ive read.