Reviews for Lachrimae
slystir chapter 8 . 1/16
This was a tres cool story.

Thanks for posting it.
beadtowne chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying your stories.

Started at the oldest one and working my way forward.

Getting a bit addicted here, I really hope you are still writing! :-)
anon chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
And another awesome hurt!Dean story and the creation of a place of peace for Dean in this world, which is a concept I really like. And I even like your OCs (and that never happens to me), especially the stupid cat. :D
anon chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Wow, that's a tough one. Sam wouldn't want to give up if there was a chance. Cause if he found a way out later it'd kill him, and he would so look just to see. But, no Hell. That's too big not to pass up for Dean. That is a super tough call. Of course knowing how things turned out I'd go with let him die comfortably, no hell, annoy the cat, come visit your ghost brother on the holidays. But that's the trouble with winchesters they don't know when or how to stop fighting.
anon chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Just getting to this story and as always NO ONE writes hurt!Dean like you! You are our queen!
Psycho33 chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
Loved this one as much as the one before it! Thank you for weaving a beautiful and touching tale of the brothers and their love for each other.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
I loved it *-*

I think the cat's just too cute eheheh I love cats and your story was just sweet

I liked the flashbacks, I was really curious about it

See ya next o/

Rosetta
TheKritty chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
I loved this story,thank you so much for sharing!
Merisha chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
Aw YAY :D - our boys are safe for now and I love Bryn and Pye :D - lovely continuation full of all my favorite things :D - thanks for the awesome read bud!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Merisha chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
The angst is off the charts bud :( - I can't take it anymore, I need to go lie down :( - but only after I've read the final chapter :D
Merisha chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
ā€œIā€™m not ready to lose you, Dean,ā€ Sam said suddenly. - Aw :( - poor Sammy and Dean ... you know I'm going to get an ulcer from all the fretting :( - thank god this story is finished, otherwise it would have been the end of me!
Merisha chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
HOLY FUDGE NUTS :( - poor Sammy, Dean was in so much pain, he just wanted it to end, hoping it would cure instead of kill, but not knowing. And it's been haunting him all this time :( - and now it's happening all over! No wonder he's in a state, fudge, I'm in a state!
Merisha chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
OMG, Dean's deal is null and void if he dies at Bryn's house? NO! Don't give up Dean! :(
Merisha chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
OMG YAY :D - the boys are back at Bryn's and hopefully she can get rid of that thing once and for all. Poor Sammy, his mind keeps flashing back to what happened before, nearly losing Dean, and OMG, the cat still doesn't like Sammy ROFL XD
Merisha chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Okay, I lost track of this story LOL :D - I reviewed chapter 1 and obviously had a bout of my memory loss :D - it makes more sense now that I've read 'Waxing and Waning' :D - love that Sammy is taking his ill brother to see Bryn!