Reviews for Within
jessethevampire chapter 18 . 10/24/2010
I love this story so much! I hope you continue with it.
Amani07 chapter 18 . 10/28/2009
hehehe...im so excited...as if you couldnt tell lol...cant wait for the coming up chapters...keep up the great work..
Amani07 chapter 14 . 10/28/2009
So happy to see that a few new chapters are up. I must say I missed reading your fanfic. Ya,I too have been busy, being unable to catch up. Looking foward to reading the rest.
Irene Sharda chapter 18 . 5/13/2009
Good chapter, but I have this feeling that whatever Jareth has planned is going to end badly. You can't just keep secrets and expect for a person to just accept that. He might very well send Sarah into Connor's arms, and then we'll have jealous fairies galore! Well, I love the drama, so go on with the show and write more!

PS. Sorry it took me so long to review, but hey what can you do?
GottesBlume chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
I love this!
HappyDepressive chapter 18 . 5/1/2009
Why? That's all I want to ask. Why do you do this? I mean, good chapter. Just.. now I'm wondering... *sigh* well I eagerly await your update.
lovely666 chapter 18 . 4/29/2009
What the. Who IS this Damario in relation to Jareth? HUH? Why do you go and do that! Now I want to ask you so many things. Blah. Oh hohohoho I wonder what Sarah's answer will be? lol Im excited.
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 18 . 4/29/2009
This is an amazing story...seems I always enter one near a high chappter. Can't wait to see what happens next... :)
Cat O'Connor chapter 18 . 4/28/2009
Hello dear -

Once again very happy to read and review!

Very nice plot progression. It may be a little slow, but you threw in enough interesting tid-bits to leave the readers with questions un-answered and waiting for more.

Well done as usual.

TinkLuvr16 chapter 18 . 4/28/2009
LLOVE IT!
bra4goten chapter 18 . 4/28/2009
Another wonderful chapter, Can't wait to read the update.
Carrie9586 chapter 18 . 4/28/2009
wow i have just read your story from the beginning it is amazing i love it! I just love labyrinth and the way you have written jareth and sarahs characters is perfect! you are a really talented writer! and i dont think the pace of the story is too slow i think its just right i could not take my eyes away from the screen!

I really cant wait to read more! Many thanks x
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 18 . 4/28/2009
An enjoyable , and fun chapter!
Lovely666 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
My review didn't go through for your other one- this is supposed to be for your latest ch. Anyways- that was so so so so so cute!
lovely666 chapter 17 . 4/21/2009
Yes! Awsome! Cute. Omg. I almost died!