Reviews for Ghost Hunter
MethLabrador chapter 1 . 2/17
Interesting, I really like it so far and I'm only on chapter one! can't wait to read more...
jo chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
um, just in case anyone hasn't noticed, THIS IS NOT ACTUALLY GHOST HUNTER BY MICHELLE PAVER!

it's called FAN FICTION.

anyway, an amazing story so far. i would like to see a little more torak/renn ...but that's just me.. :P
somecoolpersonwhodoesntnames chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
omg poor renn, i thot bale wos dead?

is it his souls coz torak said hes name?
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
uh bale died in Oath breaker... so it would be kind hard to see bale when hes dead don't ya think?
Max chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
Hi me again. Just to say I think that this story is well cool! I just read the rest of it. You've got a good imagination! Keep it up!

Max (Maximum)
Max chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I'm not sure if this is the real chapter one of the sixth book 'Ghost Hunter' because in the fith book 'Oathbreaker' Bale is killed at the begining and doesn't come back.
A chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
this is wrong cuz bale dies in the begining of oath breaker. or this is a flashback
commander tomalak chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
omg is it just me! does no one else care! i will kill myself if torak and renn dont realise their obvious love for each other and act on it pavers ghost hunter (not long to wait!)
narik chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
thiazzi and bale are dead you cant see/touch demons and why write about a story created by someone else? (and you should proof read yor work)
amv4eva chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
AWESOME story, i usually review most chapters but i had to keep reading! you did a great job in portraying all of the characters and i'm excited for the sequel!
tilly maddison chapter 12 . 5/17/2009
i have read all the chronicals of ancient darkness books and hav enjoyed all of them. i also enjoyed this short story but i just dont understand where it fits in and what its about?

mushrooms chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
bales dead.
Madkneazle chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
That was really good. You have given Michelle Paver a run for her money. I am looking forward to reading the next one. Nice twist by the way, having Renn was world spirit.
PianoKeys4 chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
Wow! This is good stuff! I don't know what else I can say! I'm speechless- which is rare!
Devilishduck chapter 10 . 8/27/2008