Reviews for A Perfect Machine
Alpha Bravo Charlie chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
I love action-free character development! :) Seriously, this story is very interesting and original, please add more to it!
friska-freak chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
i've just found your story and im wondering... why didnt you update? XD

this is really great, ive alway thought of sweeney and benjamain as split personalities! great job!
Greene Finch chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Ehh..

Very nice!
Ogehsim chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Please don't give up on this! Tis very interesting so far.
ABloodyWonder chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Teehee...had so much fun reading this!

I just cant wait for some "Sweenett" action!
journeyintonight chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
I loved it.

Really.

The character development was really enlightening - to me, at least, because it left me thinking about the actual play (I can very well see Mrs. Lovett imagining Ben and living in the past to avoid her dull reality!)

And I enjoy very much your writing style :D.

I can hardly wait for the next chap!

*standing ovation*
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
me luffs this story. many thanks to you. update soon please!
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
ooh! i like this so far. sigh ... don't u just love johnny depp? especially Mr. Todd ... _ update soon please!
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
Yahoo! Yay for insanity! Whee! *cough* Update soon.
Marzi chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
All of them are fully off the edge? I'm a little scared of what the judge might turn out to be.. I rather like Mrs. Lovettes' ghosts, and the whole personalITIES of Mr. Todd actually makes quite a bit of sense.
omgthatsweird chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
great job i love! this! cant wait to read the next one
omgthatsweird chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
great job i lovee this so far!
Irrel chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Very interesting story!
talkingtora chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
They meet! I like the fact that Mrs. Lovett pretends she has completely Not Recognized Mr. Todd.

Will every character have a little quirk? Because that's a really interesting premise. Mrs. Lovett is truly a mad being.
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
Hi there; I may be an anonymous sort of lurker leaving you a review, but I just had to. I've seen the movie twice now, and was curious about what fanfiction was out there - and was pleasantly surprised, especially by this one! I sincerely hope you'll continue writing it into completion. I love the extra little twist of madness you've put into this AU, and to be honest, I think I'm becoming a budding Todd/Lovett fan. I'll be checking back regularly; it's only two chapters in and I'm hooked!