Reviews for Distracted
attheturnofthetide chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
my favourite line is "Katie never did like the fangirls". I think you write very good KBOW fanfics, please continue doing so!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is an amazing story.

Oliver Wood is one of the characters that people forget about, but that will ensure I never forget him!

So sweet as well.
openwindow chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
so bittersweet! awesome writing.
ultraviolet9 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Lovely ending!

I loved Oliver's narrative.

Very sweet story. )
i-believe-in-john-watson chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Stupid, stupid Oliver! Stupid and distracted..

Oh, it's sad.. I mean.. come on! He loved her and he didn't notice that until he left Hogwarts? That's so sad!

You could- should- must- have! to write a second chapter.. Make them talk.. I think they need to have a talk. And a kiss. And a "happy for ever" xD

No joke, this fic is great.. Oliver can be stupid, and pathetic, but this fic is awesome. I don't want to push you, but it would be great that you continue.. Yeah, I'm insupportable. Just like the fans.. It's 'cause now I'm your fan! xD

I really liked your story.

Kisses!
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I really like the story idea and I love the pairing. I wish you would continue it more because it would be interesting to see how Oliver would try to win her back.
Sandshrew777 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Well done. Oliver comes across well here for your idea, but I don't get enough of his one-track mind. Katie's sharing the spotlight a bit too much for me; more of Oliver thinking (obsessing) about Quidditch would cement that for me.

Still, the fangirl scene was well-written, well-crafted, and nicely done, although the coincidence of Katie just walking by seemed a little odd. Anything can happen, though. :)

Good job, overall. I like the idea, and liked the scenes, although they were short! Keep writing!
Teilv91 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
You write good. Oliver is just excactly like that, obsessed.
Elle-Cee-DoubleU chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Hey, I really liked it. i think you should continue it, if only for another chapter. I reckon you could go in a few different directions with it. At least write more KBOW please :)
Sower Kreem chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Aw, that was cute.
everly chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This is the kind of story that makes you want to hit Oliver, but I love it. You should really think about doing a follow up to this, it'd be really good. Congrats on your first KBOW story.

-everly
Mini-Chobi chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Oh, the last line made me smile Very good!