Reviews for Ore no CONPANION ni nare
Shally bollywood chapter 12 . 11/13/2015
Please update ! The story is awesome
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Rei's mom is such a traitor. She completely pushed her youngest son into a Ball wearing a dress and she even knew that her son was her son. I don' care if that woman was completely and permanently paralyzed from the neck down...that was straight up wrong!
aishiteru ayu chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
this is interesting! i hope they get together soon
Dreaxm8 chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
lol i think i can never be a Yamato Nadeshiko lmao XDDDDD AWESOME chapter plzzzzzzz UPDATE!
Mischievious Kitsune chapter 11 . 2/24/2010
Have to say I am throughly enjoying this story. Can't wait for more KaixRei moments. At first I was a little shocked Rei is engaged? No please don't let that go through Rei belongs to Kai! -pouts- Anyways on to the next chapter. -proceeds to read-
NineTailedAngel chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
This is turning out very interesting, I can't wait to read more!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
I really like the story. It is very good. I can't wait to see what happens next.
blitzkrieg soldier87 chapter 12 . 12/12/2008
I finally finished it! )) It's interesting and I think you should keep writing :D but there are some erroneous portions but hey, it's tolerable. You must research alot... now that's a good trait of an author :-bd ))update soon :D
MiDemoni chapter 12 . 12/11/2008
As you can see I finally took the bull by the horns and started reading this from the beginning. And actually finished it at this time,too.

I had almost forget how good Companion can be even though I spotted some illogicality in few chapters. The characters are amazing but I must say that Yuriy is the best. :3 And Boris. And the two of them together... Oh the goodiness.

And this may sound a bit morbid but I especially liked Rei's drowning scene... It felt so real and I just kept picturing it n my head. Good job!

Do throw me with something when you update Companion so I can keep up with it. With my schedule I'd probably forget this again...
AwkwardPause chapter 12 . 12/4/2008
I swear I reviewed before, but I guess was stupido and didn't put it through...

So sorry about that, even though it's getting close to 2 months later...

But actually, this story is effing amazing and I love it and ya

it's pretty much genius and it's better than chocolate fondue with bananas and strawberries ( I had some today :P)

So you're probably weirded out by a review that's around 2 months late, but oh well

I'll just leave now...

...awkward...

Sora!
Deletethisano chapter 12 . 12/2/2008
Gah, I've missed reading this story! I can't remember why, but I fell back on reading this ages ago. Makes me feel even more horrid reading your note to me in one of the chapters :x Gah!

Well, I loved reading this. I do have to say though that I liked the Kai that I saw in the first two chapters and once in that kitchen scene a lot more than the Kai of the recent chapters. I dunno, I've always liked stuff like that ''

Boris' personality seemed to take a sudden 180 in you-know-what scene and then it did it again and has stayed the same since. It was a bit mind boggling. It did take away a bit of the story's creditability, and despite his apology, his actions then seemed more of an act then the previous act about being Rei's friend.

I had a lot more to say, but I've forgotten most of it. But I did adore the close relationship Rei has with his fmaily(doesn't seem as close to his brothers as to his parents though :/) and that Rei leaving with Kai changed things within Rei's family as well. I definitely liked those.
Alya's Star chapter 12 . 11/10/2008
Nice story. One big question. When the hell are kai and rei going to get together? I mean come on! Twelve chapters and they sill haven't gotten together! Other than that I loved your story! I even got one of my Japanese anime fanfiction hateing family members to read part of your story!
Sleepy Sheep Guardian chapter 12 . 10/17/2008
Rei can be a good mother!

*ahem* but he won't...hr, yeah I hope he does not become some kind of maid. But introducing more family is just asking for some emotional growth (and that always comes with fluffy moments)! I don't mind short chapters (this doesn't seem short actually) because I know you put good quality into it. Don't worry about things like that, reb. It was a very good chapter D

See you next time!
pleiadeswolfe chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
Actually I think the change does have to do with you Rei.
sonata hirano chapter 12 . 10/13/2008