Reviews for Rivers Don't Wear Boots
CFT chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Wow, this was brilliant. I was sad that a couple of your other stories would never be finished, but realizing this one wouldn't be was quite a blow! I can't even delude myself into believing that after 1.5 years with nothing, and then nothing in the two years since then that there's even a remotest possibility. I'll mourn your unfinished stories, and once again promise myself to never read anything unfinished.
Isabel Henry chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
This is a brilliant story! Quite original, as I am sure you are aware. I hope you continue with it, where ever it may lead. I am interested in discovering more of Harry's past. Thank you for sharing!

Cheers,

Eliza.
the-universe-is-insane chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
I like it and hope you continue!
Tara Prustat chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
This sounds really interesting! I love the way that you mix the two different worlds together and how its not just oh look Harry Potter lets worship him but instead they don't believe him. I hope that you update soon!
Steven Kodaly chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
It might be interesting to see just what misfortunes will befall poor, put-upon Ketherine Tam.
Von chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
I don't know anything about firefly but I'm still really enjoying this story!

It's very very depressing, though, how The Temple and the whole knotted mess involving it has retained that pervasive corruption.
bosniadovlin chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
It's too bad that this seems abandoned, it's a good read so far.
Dark Lord Of Ori chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Interesting. i look forward to a new chapter.
wolfawaken chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Excellent story I do hope you will take on writing more soon.
Rabid Reader 4 chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
I love this story. The very reluctant Harry being worshipped and venerated in ways he never wanted. I hope to see more of this story as it is amazing... I do have one question so far... I thought that longbottom was a pureblood? Please post more soon.
Killache chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
nothing at all like what I usually read, but it seems a good read.
Toki Mirage chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
*blinks* Interesting... you going to update?
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
continue!
Merrymow chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
I was wondering when you're going to update?
GalynSolo chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Ohh, this is getting good! I am super picky about crossovers, but this is super amazing and I can't wait for more! Good luck!