Reviews for I Want To Stay
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
awwww. I absolutely adore this couple(:
Lucyole chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
very nice i like it tobi is so cute very good story
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
haha! aww! this was so sweet! :D

luve,

Fairy!
Mesa-Mesa chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Aww. I wish you would write more for this. It has such great potential for more.

It's so cute. &&I would like to see how the Akatsuki reactes to her moving in with them &&what she does while she's there.
Kisafan chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Pleasse write a seqeul, it sounded like the beginnig to a long story that I have to read! Usually 'till dawn! THe fic was awsome dude! :)
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Cute story!
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Kya! That was so cute! Great job! It was so cute the way Tobi drew the picture, and finger painting, and 'Daddy Deidara' and, Mama Hinata, and.. and... and... sorry, I just really wanted to do that and be annoying for a couple seconds, I really liked it!
Muria chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was adorable! There isn't enough DeidaraXHinata. I love the way you characterized Hinata, Deidara, and Tobi and the way you left drunk Akatsuki everywhere. What an image...
cHi-1000-SpRiNgS chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
aww! this story is defidently veryy cute and funny! great writing! can't wait for an update!
ShadowOwl chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Awesome chapter! I thought the humor and the romnace we excellent. I look forward to seeing what hinata's role will be as the newest member of the Akatsuki. I will definetly read your next chapter as soon as you update. I'll see you next time then. _
sunako-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
aww i luv deihina! i luv this story! good job!D
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Great one-shot! Awsome job!
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
LOL I love this kind of stories.
Mimmy700 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I love the story and I agree I love the couple they are cute! Please continue, I want to know what will happen!
Meligirl128 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008