Reviews for The Fourth Dojutsu
slythian chapter 19 . 4/1
Great story all the way through
Mr.Fallen chapter 19 . 3/29
Whooo that was good. Love the quote from patton. One of his more famous speeches he gave in WW2.
Jkninja chapter 1 . 2/28
The ranseigan eh interesting
SoundlessWorld chapter 1 . 2/21
This... Is amazing. Reasonable explanations for Naruto's noncanon powers and some weakness to back it enough that it can't be a Mary Sue story. Nice use of words in the chapter.

See you in the last chapter. :)
-Sound
Crack-jouchan chapter 3 . 2/15
Wow! Awesome! Like the two teammates. Fellow outcasts eh? They'll be awesome friends. Is Rei related to Tenten, I wonder? Smetimes Tenten has the surname Higurashi, aftferall.
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 2/15
Haha! Naruto is so cool here :D hmm, I kind of like Tenten. If it's not Hinata, I'd rather it be Tenten. She's the most sensible of the lot afterall. Anyway I'm interested to see where this will go!
Whatever chapter 19 . 2/9
I don't like the fact that you gave rei minatos jutsu it's only supposed to be for naruto I don't hate your story I think it was a well thought out. Keep making good story's
The DOOMBUSTER chapter 8 . 2/5
About what you said in chapter 8, Chakra did not exist before the six realms Sage. His mom was the first one to have chakra. She gained it by eating the chakra fruit. And he inherited it. And by the way, he is actually called the sage of the six paths.
The doombuster chapter 1 . 2/4
I saw your disclaimer for chapter one. Was that a shino impression?
Well it ended unexpectedly but thanks for the effort.
lord kabuto sama chapter 1 . 1/7
I would just like to inform you that tobriama senju was the real creator of the shadow clone jutsu/kage bushin no jutsu
Geroar chapter 19 . 1/9
Have you started On your sequel yet?
MugenKyuubiSennin chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
There is a small mistake, the Nidaime Hokage created the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
In the sumary it says that naruto dojutsu is equal to the other three. If the abilities listed above is as far as it goes then I'd say that you are full of shit
mike258 chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
i must say i enjoy read this story even it was relased so long ago ... 6 years pass and i wonder if u still plan to write sequel ? after i finished reading this i plan to check few of your other stories ;)
1,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »