Reviews for The Fourth Dojutsu
Ethan Illinois Jones chapter 7 . 8/22
Despite you trying to get me to like her, I hate/despise Rei. She's nosy, her clan is just another version of the Uzumaki, she has no faults what so ever, she and her clan apprently 'knows a lot about jinchuuriki', and she gets on my nerves. She seems too convenient. Too... fake. Like she's not a real person and just someone you slapped in for the sake of your oc getting an important role (which is how I feel about most female ocs in main character roles). I can't keep reading this, if I could even. You need to space it out more. There's just too much in little space that is presented on the page. It doesn't mean to seperate them into different pages, just space them out! The double space matters!
jupimako chapter 19 . 8/21
Thank you for a wonderful story! I really enjoyed it.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 19 . 7/25
and now this story is ruined. I had continued to give it chances even with the oc's as main characters and the mary sue-ness. not to just end the story open like this saying you may write a sequel just pisses me off. I would like nothing more than to go back and pick apart each chapter and flame the hell out of it but I wont. I will just leave you with one final piece of advise. go back and add to either the summery or the first chapter that a: there are oc's as main characters and b: there is a maybe sequel pending. you would more than likely get far less negative reviews.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 11 . 7/25
wow someone actually changed who faces who in prelims. and to actually make Kabuto fight! I don't think I've read any where he actually continues.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 5 . 7/24
MARY SUE
you have fallen into the trap of the oc. 99% of all ff writers cant resist the lure of creating the "perfect" oc and end up making them too perfect. having her figure out so early and easily about the nine tails is too unbelievable and unrealistic.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 3 . 7/24
an oc warning would have been greatly appreciated at the start of this story. I really hate oc's especially when introduced with no prior warnings. this story was shaping into a very good one but now I just want to quit. oc's as minor characters is tolerable but when used as main characters I find it to usually be bad. I'm going to try to keep an open mind and continue but seriously it will be hard. I would much rather read a canon character be ooc than have any oc's.
I have found this story to be great so far but NaruHina is the only paring I will except because it is the real paring, canon, hate me all you like but I give up on this fan fiction. Peace.
Crescent-Moon0Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 7/12