Reviews for The Fourth Dojutsu
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 19 . 5/31
It's a shame that this ended where it did, but I understand your reasons. It was a great fanfic!
halo4hire chapter 19 . 4/12
I won't lie, you're 'hero of heaven' was more fun to read than this. I don't know why, but it felt like something was missing in the story. The grammar was great, not extraordinary, but not god awfully terrible either. The plot was decent and flowed but the story as a whole was missing something. Almost like the story was forced. It wasn't a bad story, I am no flamer, it just didn't have the energy I've come to love in most Naruto fanfics. Maybe add some humor to break up the monotony? Like have Naruto use the substitution jutsu on Sasuke to make him wear that green travesty from borat and get chased by fanboys.
halo4hire chapter 2 . 4/11
I think your forgetting Mei terumi having lava and boil release. Unless you explain that later, in which case, I apologise. On a separate note you misspelled Byakugan, using instead byakogan. I am not familiar with romaji too well but I am familiar with the fact that changing the syllable changes the meaning of the word. This is not a flame, just trying to point out an error.
ob1292 chapter 3 . 4/9
Naruto is forced to live in poverty by the various power hungry and blind fools in Konoha and he just handed the Village PRICELESS information he should have been WELL compensated for it.
misuky7 chapter 19 . 1/22
I love the obvious Inuyasha references. I cannot wait for more. :3
PastelMuffins chapter 10 . 1/20
Did they just confess? I still don't trust that girl having that kind of power over Naruto cause time things go to shut he won't have the power to protect himself
PastelMuffins chapter 9 . 1/19
THIS IS THE REASON THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST PEOPLE WITH PRECIOUS THING THEY ALWAYS MESSING SOMETHING UP
PastelMuffins chapter 9 . 1/19
I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING TO BE WRONG WITH THE SEAL!
PastelMuffins chapter 7 . 1/19
UGH! Why the toad contract!?
LordHatredX chapter 19 . 1/14
Interesting story end seemed rushed but good

! ! ! !
HauntingTheNet chapter 19 . 1/8
Another great story of yours that sadly came to an abrupt halt due to muse issues. Regardless, thank you for writing and posting these nineteen chapters.

As an aside, at some point you really should go through this and every other old story and do a revision fixing all of the typos. The typos are rare enough that the stories are all still enjoyable, however they are common and obvious enough that it jolts readers from the feeling of being immersed in the story.
Kamhal chapter 19 . 1/4
Aww it was getting really interesting hoped there was an update...
Why man why did you put a pairing
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2017
Strait: ( of a place) of limited spatial capacity; narrow or cramped.
Straight: in a straight line; directly.
Carol542 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017