Reviews for The Fourth Dojutsu
KILLERCLOWN READZ chapter 19 . 5/21
What's the sequels name?
Alice Jasmine Thompson chapter 3 . 5/14
SpencerDorman chapter 2 . 3/3
So are you saying that Naruto's regenerative bloodline is a separate healing factor from the healing factor that the Kyubi gives him? Also, Kishimoto himself stated that if a Hyūga and an Uchiha were to Nate, their child would have one Byakugan and one Sharingan. So, it is possible to have two different dōjutsu bloodlines, unlike what your rules state.
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 3/3
I get that this is FanFiction, but your origin story of the Uzumaki, Uchiha, and Hyūga is seriously different from that of canon. For one, it seems that the Senju and the Kaguya have been completely left out. Two, the Uchiha's progenitor is Indra Ōtsutsuki, while the Senju and Uzumaki's progenitor is Ashura Ōtsutsuki. Three, the Hyūga and Kaguya's progenitor is Homura Ōtsutsuki, the uncle of Indra and Ashura and the brother of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, who was also known as the Sage of Six Paths (I am assuming that this "Six Realms Sage" is supposed to be the same person). Ashura and his descendants inherited the Sage's powerful body and life force, while Indra and his descendants inherited the Sage's eyes. Taking this into account would mean that the Uzumaki aren't really supposed to have a dōjutsu, so I guess this is probably at least one of the reasons why you changed the history so much. And yes, both histories state that the Uchiha and the Uzumaki's progenitors are brothers, but that's about it.
Fangirl chapter 14 . 2/8
*new sunglasses slide onto naruto's face*
Fangirl chapter 3 . 2/7
Its not naruto without team 7, but sai is the burn king, so i'll keep reading in hopes that we get to see him in action.
brennan.mholmich chapter 2 . 1/20
It's obviously been years, but on the off chance you actually do anything with this story. You have spelled 'definitely' wrong every time you tried to use it. It's not 'defiantly' it's 'DEFINITELY'.

I'm also typing this out, because it seems every other story on this site has this same exact problem.
RebelliousPrince chapter 19 . 1/13
This was fantastic
Mevil chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Freaking awesome!
peterpazo70 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Why stop there and make his eyes have a big weakness like not seeing the present when he sees the future. You could have made it something like he see's the future for 30 seconds while still seeing the present before he stops seeing the present all together without a time limit on how far he want to see into the future.
MyAnimeFreedom chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I found this story by luck, but I would have never found it if I wasn't looking through someone's favorites list. It's REALLY good. Please add like 5000 words to the story so that it can be easily found and MORE PEOPLE can find this story. It seems SO INTERESTING.
andrewmctague chapter 19 . 11/6/2016
Hey three. I know that you said that you have to end the story here and it's been something like 8 years but I would really love a sequel. Even if you were willing to give the task to someone else and let them continue this. I like the characters and I like the idea of him not being around Sasuke and Sakura and being given a chance to grow. Any, this is a really good story that I think just ended too soon.
Ethan Illinois Jones chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
Despite you trying to get me to like her, I hate/despise Rei. She's nosy, her clan is just another version of the Uzumaki, she has no faults what so ever, she and her clan apprently 'knows a lot about jinchuuriki', and she gets on my nerves. She seems too convenient. Too... fake. Like she's not a real person and just someone you slapped in for the sake of your oc getting an important role (which is how I feel about most female ocs in main character roles). I can't keep reading this, if I could even. You need to space it out more. There's just too much in little space that is presented on the page. It doesn't mean to seperate them into different pages, just space them out! The double space matters!
jupimako chapter 19 . 8/21/2016
Thank you for a wonderful story! I really enjoyed it.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 19 . 7/25/2016
and now this story is ruined. I had continued to give it chances even with the oc's as main characters and the mary sue-ness. not to just end the story open like this saying you may write a sequel just pisses me off. I would like nothing more than to go back and pick apart each chapter and flame the hell out of it but I wont. I will just leave you with one final piece of advise. go back and add to either the summery or the first chapter that a: there are oc's as main characters and b: there is a maybe sequel pending. you would more than likely get far less negative reviews.
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »