Reviews for Love is a Flower
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Nino. Poor Nino I always pitied her and always wanted to send Sonia to the pits of hell. Not that I hate her.
Wyrmseeker chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Not bad. I found myself wishing you had pursued the "romance" aspect of it more, but the "friendship" aspect is certainly well-done. I won't tempt you, but I'd certainly be willing to check it out if you ever did do an extended Florina/Guy fic. I like this.
Ashley3wl chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Man, we need more Florina/Guy stories... that idea you had seems like something y- er... someone could do in the future. Heck, I'm just glad I got to see this pairing up closer and more than once. Keep up the good work!

-Ash
kittykatloren chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Florina would be able to connect like this with Guy, I think. I mean, she has a deep connection to Sacae through Lyn, and Guy's so sweet and adorable and probably much less intimidating than a lot of men. x3 Aww, what a cutie.

["Not everyone's as lucky as us. We can take our pick of militaries."] So true, with basically all the characters. They're in such a relatively small army (I mean, it's not like in PoR/RD where they're fighting whole countries. They're fighting one man/one organization, so it's not like there are scores and scores of soldiers backing them up.)

[(He claimed he found it more to his taste than military drills, but everyone knew that wasn't the entire truth.)] D'aww. Gotta love Sain/Fiora!

I like Florina's general cautious-but-not-scared attitude around Guy. And how he's just so eager to help her.

Guy, Florina, Raven, Geitz... That would be an interesting group. LET'S SEE IT! D Just kidding, kidding!

- Kitty
Katah chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I liked this :D Pre-Black Fang oneshots are always good, and flowers is a really interesting theme. I'm curious to see who the next one will focus on