Reviews for Brontophobia
crystallionaire chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
that was awesome :D probably the best 'rikku spends a week in the thunder plains' story ive read!
Dark Icy Warrioress chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
This was great! I absolutly loved it! Great job! _
aichioluv chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
awww man, there's that indefinite ending! :O but then again, it made sense since this was pre ffx-2. . i really like this story! and then when i searched you up i realise that i read a lot of your stories already XDDD so i'm going to do something about it now. thanks for being so awesome in your stories, and continue writing if you can!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
This couple was cute. I loved it! Gipku!
Anon chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
Pretty damn good
RainbowJelli chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
i really love this story update soon plz plz xD
A Loving Fist chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Don't worry about it, i have to reread my story ALL the time. -.- This was very cute, can't wait for an update.
Miesie-chan chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
I Love this story! it's soo swet

“I just miss Nere so much that I’m using you as a replacement.” Omg That's soo mean to say poor gippal TT

Please update soon P
auditoryeden chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
Ooh. poor riku-chan
Gyene chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
Same as before

Incorrect: “I never hated you like you hated me. I actually thought you were a pretty nice kid. That’s just what stupid boys like me did. Annoy their friend’s younger sisters,”

Correct: "I never hated you like you hated me. I actually thought you were a pretty nice kid. That's just what stupid boys like me did. Annoy their friends' younger sister."

Incorrect: “I never notice it if I have something else to think about. Which isn’t often since I’m in the middle of the fricken Thunder Plains. The only reason I did this was because Pops kicked me off the team. Because he had to send a hover out to get me when a storm hit the Mi’ihen Highroad and I was too scared to get to Rin’s,” she said. “I guess there had to be more reasons for me doing this, but that’s what sprung the whole thing.”

Correct: “I never notice it if I have something else to think about. Which isn’t often since I’m in the middle of the frickin' Thunder Plains. The only reason I did this was because Pops kicked me off the team. Because he had to send a hover out to get me when a storm hit the Mi’ihen Highroad and I was too scared to get to Rin’s,” she said, “I guess there had to be more reasons for me doing this, but that’s what sprung the whole thing.”

Incorrect: “Goway Pops, I’m shleepin’…,” she grumbled.

Correct: “Go 'way Pops, I’m shleepin’…,” She grumbled.

Incorrect: And Brother had given her a ward that would halve lightening damage, but she was still afraid.

Correct: And Brother had given her a sword that would cut the lightning damage in half, but she was still afraid.

Incorrect: He hand collided with a smooth surface. She came a bit closer to it and stared at it until her eyes focused to the details of it and then she gasped, falling back towards the tower behind her.

Correct: Her hand collided with a smooth surface. She came a bit closer to it and stared at it until her eyes focused to the details of it and then she gasped, falling back towards the tower behind her.

Incorrect: You want to believeit’s cute, but then you remember what it will grow into.

Correct: You want to believe it’s cute, but then you remember what it will grow into.

Incorrect: There’s a big difference. I like yourblanket better

Correct: There's a big difference. I like your blanket better.

Incorrect: “It’s not. I just thought maybe I’d try to make some conversationwith you.

Correct: "It's not. I just thought maybe I'd try to make some conversation with you.

Incorrect: “You know, you’re really annoying,” she said. “I can’t figure out why anyonelikes you.”

Correct: "You know, you're really annoying," she said, "I can't figure out why anyone likes you."

Incorrect: Of courseGippal knew Nere

Correct: Of course Gippal knew Nere.

Incorrect: ". . . . He cares about how other peoplefeel,”

Correct: ". . . . He cares about how other people feel,"

Incorrect: “Because I wantto play Cid’s girl,” Gippal said sarcastically.

Correct: "Because I want to play Cid's girl," Gippal said sarcastically.

Incorrect: “Ahah! You’re getting defensive! You likeme,” she said.

Correct: "Aha! You're getting defensive! You like me," she said.

Incorrect: “He’s nota player.”

Correct: "He's not a player."

Incorrect: She stared wide – eyed in apprehension at the sky.

Correct: She stared wide-eyed in apprehension at the sky.

Incorrect: The same place Rikku had told them she was going to marry Seymour.

Correct: The same place Yuna had told them she was going marry Seymour.

Just suggestions. By the way, I enjoyed the little poem. Was that yours or another?

- G.
Gyene chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Here are some errors I've noticed.

Incorrect: “You worried about me too Pops?”

Correct: "You worried about me, too, Pops?"

Incorrect: “I just don’t think you’re ready to be goin’ out and campin’ in no less the Thunder Plains with no one to take care of you. What if fiends attack?” he said.

Correct: "I just don't think you're ready to be goin' out and campin' in - no less the Thunder Plains - with no one to take care of you. What if fiends attack?" He said.

Incorrect: She knew her father was proud of her 70 of the time.

Correct: She knew her father was proud of her 70% of the time.

OR

Correct: She knew her father was proud of her seventy percent of the time.

Incorrect: Lightening flashed about a mile away, and Rikku could see the sparks from where it had hit.

Correct: Lightning flashed about a mile away, and Rikky could see the sparks from where it had hit.
Gyene chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Near the end " . . . telling Nere that he would never be in his sisters room, . . . ." is incorrect. How it should read is ". . . telling Nere that he would never be in his sister's room, . . . ."
AuronLu chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Oh, wow. I love your description of interactions between Cid and Rikku, the way you're filling out their backstory with hints such as the way her mother died.

I came to this story afraid it might be a copy of my Keraunophobia, since the titles and descriptions were similar - but I hang my head in shame that I ever entertained such thoughts! This is a much more in-depth and interesting story (an entirely different genre, since you're doing character development not PWP), and a good one!

There's a few little minor mistakes on details, but it's been a while since (sane) folks have played the game, so no wonder. Anyway, a few factual slips don' matter when the writing and characterization are good!
Cdabryhea chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
aw. that was really cute. :)
Cdabryhea chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
really cool chapter. i'm so glad they finally kissed. can't wait for the next chapter. please update soon. :)