Reviews for She Was Smiling
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
tht was so sad i could cry right now (sinff*) i feel so bad 4 him :"(
HeartBreakingGirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Hey! Eowyn organa i like your story you really a good author by the way the story you make always good i want to be like you! oh and this story is really like a poem *for me* but still good and... bye!
supposesheisawildflower chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Jesus Christ, I think I'm gonna cry!

That was so heart-wrenching, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen- not for a moment!
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
So very, very sad. I guess when you say tragic, you aren't kidding. Why arent more of these stories in eternal desitny?
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
ahh... no... kagome...

i cried! Poor Inuyasha! I hate naraku!
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow... yes, it is a tragedy... sad... why on earth had it gone that Naraku had to plan such a horrid thing... though your writing skills are great, really, great language skills... good going!
inuliedelfen chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
that was so sad
Cdabryhea chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
:( that was sad. i really hope Takahashi will not be that cruel. what number manga was this inspired from. i'm having trouble finding the newest ones.
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
ok, im a bit slow at things..what part of the manga did you get this idea from?

~Miko
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
NO! Kagome! *sobsobsob*

its good, even though its sad...
InfintinyMiko chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
is there anything you can't do. I mean dang your amazing, you made that SO OOC it's not even funny. Good god chick you made me cry in that thing it was so awesome. You said you wanted to write a tradic story and you did, I wish I could write like that. But no grammer errors or anything.

Just to tell you again i love this oneshot
Ashley Jo chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
wow...that was really good
wolfhowler245 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
holy crap! im crying right now! seriously, there are tears in my eyes! that was so tragic, so sad, so romantic! i loved it! you are truley an amazing writer. you need to write a book and publish it, i would seriously buy it. anyways this was amazing and i look forward to reading your other stories XD
Avelyn Lauren chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
How terribly sad but it is a reality that if they were real live people this would be a possibility. Good job. I'll talk to you later. ARigat o and ja ne!
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Ouch. That isn't a fun way for things to turn out. Of course, life doesn't always turn out well. I somewhat rather doubt Naraku would have planned that exact result, but one never knows with him.