Reviews for Chocolate Chips
GlitterFrog chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Ah, thank you for the family fluff. This is a nice contrast to most of the angst around here. It's great to see Sweeney and Toby getting along, and Mrs. Lovett happy.
JDeppIsMyLovely chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Ahhhh! it's. so. CUTE! its funny how he can shave people with a razor but cant cut up cookie dough! XD
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Amazing I love it! I'm a terrible baker as well so I can relate to poor Sweeney's troubles. XD
LucyxTodd chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
AWWMG!

Yah i just made that up rather omg its Aww M G

cuz its so *sorry for this* FUCKING * CUTE!
CitrusSkies chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This is a really awesome story. 3
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
haha that was great. i liked the idea of Sweeney Todd not being a good baker. hehe. and of course Toby/Sweeney bonding moment. :) that was really sweet at the end. good job!
Inu-midoriko chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
AWW! it was so cute!
Neonn chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
augh! the FLUFF! *rolls over and dies* And I mean that in a totally good way! I love the whole 'second family' bit. Wish there was more fics out there exploring that side of Sweeney Todd, but no, most of them are all ANGST! PAIN! MURDER! This story was a refreshing change from all that. SO CUTE! Other than a few misspellings (flower should be flour, doe should be dough)...and who the heck carries around cookie dough for a tip? Anyway, it was cute! Keep it up!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Argh argh fluff fluff fluff omg argh fluff XD (Just in case you were worried, that was a largely positive reaction XDD). Okay, my only serious criticisms are about the oven—one, I don't know for sure but I don't think the sort of oven Mrs. Lovett would've had would ding (did you see that great big hulking thing? That's no microwave!). And two, more seriously, where exactly is this oven? ; As far as I know, the only oven Mrs. Lovett had was down in the bakehouse, and that would mean Toby couldn't be there... Other than those little technicalities, though, it was a cutefest :D Toby's all like "Please sir can I have some more OMG BOW BEFORE MY CUTENESS!" And I liked how Mrs. Lovett was 'used to the moments when Sweeney would feel affectionate'; that kind of helped to keep it all in perspective... I really liked the casual, almost more friendly way that he kissed her, too :D I feel like that's really about the only way it could happen, at least without being preceded by and followed by huge amounts of angsting, if that makes any sense... Oh wow, kissing and family-fluff and chocolate, I could just die XD This fandom needs fluff sometimes, really it does.
EterNite chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
ZOMG AW
Dizzle chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This is just adorable.

I love it.
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Well written, a bit AU, but that's not what bothers me. They called them 'biscuits' and they didn't have 'cookie sheets'
Little Ears chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
love it! I want more though i want to know what happens after if he warms up to her, to them, if they move away become a family all that jazz
Pink Ants chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
i kinda hope you continue this, you write these pieces of inocent kind of loving pices really well! keep up the good work! also Toby was cute lol
littlekittykat chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Wow...I think this is the Fluffest, Cutest Sweeney Todd fic in existence. Despite the unlikelyhood of the scenario I can only respond with one thing...

AW~!