Reviews for Sketchbook
Pepprie chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
Yay you came back! Good work a little heavy on the descriptions and a few spelling and sentence format errors but other than that this was a great chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
Irelandgal131 chapter 13 . 2/25/2010
oh good chapter! you left it on a cliffy!
HattersCocktail chapter 13 . 2/25/2010
YAY! You updated this makes me happy. I love the amount of detail that you put in this chapter.
omaomae chapter 13 . 2/24/2010
WAT? omg wats gonna happen next ta every1? & where was ichi in all this? (i dont really remember wat happend in the previous chapters tho...update soon please!
Pepprie chapter 12 . 12/24/2009
YAY! You updated now please do it again what's going to happen? So excited you're back!
closetpsycho chapter 12 . 12/16/2009
Love this story, and so exiting! Poor Rukia and Ichigo is so devastated... Aw
Pepprie chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
Come on come on keep going please!
hedy chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
seriously good. i love the mystery. hope u update soon and plez forgive any spelling errors if there are any
rukia-neesan chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
Wow. This chapter was EPIC. I love the train-of-thought bit where Rukia's life is kinda flashing before her eyes. The destruction of the Shoten was awesome, just shows how much power she has hidden away. And poor Ichigo, she wakes up for a moment, doesn't really recognize him, then collapses in the wreckage! Can't wait to see what happens next!
peponi chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
Whoa whoa whoa!

Was the stalker (as Ichigo as said) a vizard or something?

I'm really really curious now...
peponi chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Nothing to say except that (like always) this was a great chapter to read.
peponi chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
I'm still amazed by your writing skills.

I'm wondering what could have caused Rukia to be so...weak and pained like that.

Ichigo really really cares about Rukia, doesn't he?

Hahaha at Isshin trying to convince Karen & Yuzu...
peponi chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Beginning is just...too awesome.

I loved how you described everything and used metaphors in your story too. A few spelling mistakes, but the first chapter really makes me want to read more.

Excellent~
rukia-neesan chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
I'm so glad you updated! I love this story, especially the parts from Rukia's POV, and I can't wait to see how things will turn out with her. I hope you can update again soon, because I really like where you're going with this! (I hope things are going better for you now, too. Good luck!)
Fayth in the Music chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
This is such a interesting story! I just love it. Will Renji appear in this? Well, anyway, please update soon!