Reviews for Drawn to Darkness
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
It's a very good thing that Obi-Wan didn't leave, if this is what would have happened if he did.
tyger cub chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
this is an amazing piece. I just love the way you have written it, keep up the good work
TeresaLynne chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I loved reading this vignette! It seems as if the boys will always meet and build their partnership/brotherhood in every reality... and it doesn't matter which side of the force they're on! Many thanks for a glimpse of a universe where the Jedi lost both of them! :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
i liked it. its a shame you don't plan on continuing it.
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Came across this today and enjoyed it so much!

That was quite a take on "what if Obi Wan never completed his training?"

The parenthesis thing was odd, but the more I read it, the more I liked it. By the end, I fell in love. Very unusual and added so much character. My favorite I think is "(master, but only in the best sense)"

I also loved how the first half makes you think that Ben is so noble and good hearted. Then the second hits you with a cold slap. Beautiful!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Excellent. Your prolific use of parenthesis could be annoying in less skillful hands, but you use it very well. It seems as if the parenthesis'ed words are "the Force screaming at him". The references to the movies were haunting in comparison to the AU.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Wow. It's short - but it really is something unique, and well written. I liked it! Well done. :)
Darth KenObi-Wan chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Interesting. A bit freaky though. lol.

Keep writing.