Reviews for The line between good and Chase
xsasuhinax chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
It is sad to have seen it only updated in 09. It was a good read at least.
xsasuhinax chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
I love this story. Did you know that they are making xiaolin chronicles. It's ok, most people aren't happy because of the changes they legally had to make since warner brothers wouldn't give them the right to a lot of the things, but hey at least more clips for videos. Point is that in one of the episode either 10 or 11 chase's female apprentice( her name is shadow) claims to have a lot in common with kimiko. at least that what she said to kimiko herself when kimiko and the other xiaolin warriors were turned into cats by chase. I keep thinking of this story when i watch the episode.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
Love it! Please continue writing some more!
bookworm chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
CAN U MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP THANKS HON SO MUCH
CrazyBitchair chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
The idea of this fic was soooooooooo great, i wish you could still uptdate even if it's been like 2 years :/
Volleyball3Girl chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
I honestly don't care how long it's been since you updated because you must finish it now! It is soooooooooooo good! So you must finish it before I die of, like, waiting or something.
juna0217 chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Really short chapter :(
lone goth-kitten chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
interesting idea, would love to see how it plays out
Typewriter101 chapter 17 . 3/27/2012
omg it was awesome, is there another chapter to this story?
klagana1 chapter 17 . 6/11/2011
update soon!
klagana1 chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
nice!
gothic-dafne chapter 17 . 5/8/2011
I'm liking very much this story, though at first the black lotus thing seemed a bit ...cheesy ? Anyway I don't know if you're planning to continue this but if you do it be good for you to do chapters a little longer and make more narrative also if it'd be interesting a chase POV chapter
ashlynn01 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Well you know a chapter would be nice :)
EvilSceneandEmoKitty2 chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
Oh i love it, its awesome! I wanna see what happens next! I wanna see, i wanna see, i wanna see, i wanna see, i wanna see what happens next! :D!
ashlynn01 chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
I love this story!

Please 10x,update and add more chapters!

You don't understand how wonderful it would be if you would add more chapters!Just do it,cause you know you want to!