Reviews for Cannonball Run 6: Full Throttle
Charles Xavier chapter 14 . 2/10/2011
Cool, I never thought Lara would win the race. I'll read your other CR story soon.
BKelly95 chapter 14 . 2/10/2011
Sweet. Nice way to wrap up the race. Now, we just have to wait until someone posts Cannonball Run 7 and...wait a minute.
The Turbo Man chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
That was an awesome battle and a very satisfactory conclusion to the story there. I was glad I could be of help to you. And I look forward to seeing what kind of Cannonball Run action you will give us in the future to come. Well done and kudos for seeing CR6 through despite adversity. Brilliant job indeed! You can count on CR7 being up in the next couple of days. Take care.
The Turbo Man chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
Sorry I didn't review this chapter sooner. It was very funny and I loved the Gundam team making that battle everyone was looking forward to a bit pointless. Very funny there indeed. Now to go and review the long-awaited conclusion.
Charles Xavier chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
Nice one. Kinda wish you had bin Laden with his rubber chicken (Family Guy?), though.
The Turbo Man chapter 12 . 9/28/2010
Very good chapter here. I admit I had my doubts about using the Middle East but it turned out very well. I really enjoyed this chapter. I look forward to Africa. I didn't realise that it was the final continent. If you want to split the racers again, that's fine. Just send me a list of the teams who weren't used in this chapter. Talk to you soon.
BKelly95 chapter 11 . 5/30/2010
Very nicely done. Looks like Dracula is stepping it up a little. Loved the battle with him and his group. Looking forward to the next chapter.
The Turbo Man chapter 11 . 5/30/2010
This was an excellent Europe chapter. The battle of Hogwarts, Dog's mishap with the semi truck, the battle with Dracula and Jessie's Popemobile pursuit fantasy were all excellent! Good work on your part!
The Turbo Man chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
Another brilliant chapter with a lot of great action in it. I loved the drift race between Lara's team amd Team Car Guys. Things should heat up a bit now that Sylar is getting involved. I look forward to seeing what will happen next.
Charles Xavier chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
Awesome. I've noticed improvement in your grammatical tense. Though there were a few boo-boos in chapter 9 where you wrote in present tense, the story's fine. Just try not to rush things too much, ne?
The Turbo Man chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
Very good chapter there. I look forward to seeing the rest of what will happen in Asia but that was very good. Just watch out for typos, okay? Talk to you soon.
Charles Xavier chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
I'm surprised Jared Hasselhoff didn't do some crazy stunt in front of the audience(LOL). Draco stands NO chance against Illidan (LOL again). And I hope TriCell isn't toying with the Uroboros virus again...those things are nasty.
The Turbo Man chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
Great chapter. I loved how Draco and his gang got sorted out by those magical creatures. I hope the prize money is retrieved soon enough. Keep up the good work.
The Turbo Man chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
Fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyable. I loved how you had those guys deal with Xemnas and Kadaj, and the 'Hot Fuzz' cops getting high, the Red and Blues still giving each other stick and the bit with Watson and Hunter and the gas tanks. Very funny. I look forward to what will come next! Great work again from Magic City Productions!
The Turbo Man chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Excellent update, with fantastic action. I must indeed congratulate you. I loved the stuff with the fight against the Colette creature and the joke with Pikachu and Ash 'driving' their car. Hermione's spell to lose Malfoy and his gang was funny too. I look forward to what will come next. Great work.