Reviews for Holding Destiny With Your Own Two Hands
pleaseeeeeeeeeee updateeeeeeeeeeee
xXChirushiXx chapter 18 . 1/6
Your writing brings these characters to life so well and the plot is quite an original idea for the time travel genre! You are so close to the end, please please please try and finish!
kurosakiami01 chapter 18 . 11/23/2016
This was a very interesting read! It's a shame it hasn't been continued for so long, but I know that sometimes it's what it is and nothing more. I hope you are fine and RL is treating you well! :D
Taggg chapter 9 . 10/28/2016
Baby Itachi and Kakashi are absolutely adorable! :3c
Ahaha, Kushina and Minato are in a predicament! I love how you write your characters :3
Ugotaurus chapter 18 . 7/29/2016
Alright ik this is nitpicking (fun fact nitpicking in Dutch, 'mierenneuken', literally translates to 'ant fucking'. Not even important but I thought I'd share) but somewhere along the line (I don't remember which chapter (yeah ik this review thus becomes terribly unuseful(is this a word? Idk))) Neji thought something with with an exclamation mark (!). And I thought it was really ooc.

Anyway I loved your story and I hope one day you're going to finish it. If not that's fine I really enjoyed what you've written so far! So Sakura's death nearly killed me with feels, idk if that was your intention. This story is my favourite time travel story, because it's realistic and well written.

Thank you for writing and sharing this story,
Love Anne
Koukaku chapter 18 . 7/26/2016
This is officially my favorite fanfiction ever. Please keep going! It's so good!
Morte chapter 17 . 7/21/2016
God dammit, the feelz are coming back. Its good, but sad...I guess...Idk anymore
Morte chapter 16 . 7/20/2016
*anime shadow eyes* You. Did. What...
Morte chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
erm...why is this just battle scenes?!
lizyeh2000 chapter 18 . 7/10/2016
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Esmereilda chapter 18 . 7/8/2016
I would love to see where this goes next but after all this time I bet the author has forgotten all ab this fic T_T
Esmereilda chapter 17 . 7/8/2016
not what I thought was gunna happen but it fits
Esmereilda chapter 16 . 7/8/2016
no he's not since the kyuubi wont let Naruto die in such a manor his pride wont let such a thing happen esp if Naruto dies kyuubi dies with him
Esmereilda chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
I put this whole incident past orochi-teme
Esmereilda chapter 11 . 7/7/2016