Reviews for Holding Destiny With Your Own Two Hands
ReadingFenatic chapter 18 . 6/14
until i read your authors note i thought the only logical conclusions was to re-seal the ninetails into naruto since he only contains half of the buji anyway and i don't see how adding the whole thing into his seal would make much of a difference to the most unpredictable ninja. i have no idea what you were orgionally planning, but am interested to see which way you will go from here: with your origional notes or to the way that has been pointed out to you, or a completely different route all together? either way i really enjoy your story and am looking forward to an update, however long that takes.
AngelousPoofy chapter 7 . 2/8
LMAOAOAO HAMAKE KAFASHI
AngelousPoofy chapter 2 . 2/8
THIS IS EXCITING AF
HardlyFlaccid chapter 18 . 1/15
Really liked this story. Sad to see you've dropped it, but at least I enjoyed the ride!
I'mAlsoAWe chapter 18 . 12/22/2020
I'm in love with your story. I know it's been a while since the last update, but i'll be waiting for more.
Also, i cried with Sakura's death.
Sylvalissa chapter 18 . 9/15/2020
I like the story, it’s one of the first full Konoha 12 time-travel ficus I have read and the story is very interesting. A few grammar or spelling mistakes here and there, but it wasn’t to often so I don’t really mind.

I especially love the interaction between Itachi and Naruto, the way you developed Itachi from a mini-robot to a Master Prankster was one of the highlights of the story for me. A shame you decided to discontinue, but you’ve given us a nice story up till now.
CagedHeart7 chapter 18 . 9/9/2020
Alright lets talk? ALRIGHT LETS TALK?! WHERE IS THE FREAKING TALK?! Oh mannnnnn I was soo looking forward to what happens next! This is by far the BEST Naruto time travel fic I've read! Sugoi! Awesome! But why did you discontinue?! Any chance I get to know what happens next in this lifetime?
Anonymous Person chapter 14 . 6/25/2020
So, I'm pretty darn sure I've read this at least 3 times through at this point. It's a really good fic, and while I wish there was more that I could read, I'm just glad there are 18 long chapters I can enjoy.
At the same time, I really think it woulda internally killed everyone there and some people in Konohagakure proper if the members of the Caravan were prohibited from entering Konoha or worse declared enemies of Konoha. I think the best example is actually Minato himself, while he doesn't trust them completely every sign points towards him wanting to be able to trust them. It really shows in the fact that he still allows them to explain themselves after seeing firsthand how they'd defeated an elite Iwagakure squad.
NathanielTheCat chapter 18 . 4/7/2020
I have just checked and saw that this is abandoned, which is just too bad. :\
Oh well, I'll give it a follow just in case.
NathanielTheCat chapter 7 . 4/7/2020
I love that Kakashi is mocking himself.
pepejohn chapter 2 . 3/14/2020
That's the issue with stories like this written 10 years ago. Since the source material isn't finished, the author has to explain things that aren't covered yet. Sadly, since canon is finished, it becomes irresistibly difficult to continuing reading this. Damn shame too.
chillaxin101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2019
I have read this fic many many times, and I am still hoping that one day you will miraculously be inspired to update and finish it!
Darkeous chapter 18 . 6/17/2019
Oof this is dead. I'm sad. cykavryat
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2019
Stop with the damn flashbacks and get to the atory
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
Just passing by to say that I still really love this fic and I wish you magically found your outline and inspiration to finish it, despite it being almost a decade past!
1,825 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »