Reviews for Holding Destiny With Your Own Two Hands
Blanchtheyeti chapter 18 . 2/14
Sad this never finished when it was so close but ahhh I really liked your story
Bella2016 chapter 18 . 1/30
Hi! So I just read chapters 1-18 and you’re a really talented writer and have a great gift! Thanks for writing this story. It’s better than most time travel stories involving Naruto and his crew! Could you maybe, possibly, write another chapter soon?! PLEASE! I REALLY like this series and the way you write your stories are much better than others. Write back please?

With love,
Bella
Kaze no Ryuu kami chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
The sandaime is Hiruzen Sarutobi. Sasuke Sarutobi was his father. Also, please stop using Sarutobi as Hiruzens last name. Sarutobi is a clan name.
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
Sarutobi Sasuke? ...um, is this part of the AU because he "The Professor" was Hiruzen Sarutobi you know, right?
Scarlet Azalea chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
I'm glad I kept reading this even though I was quite turned off in the beginning by the weird modern references, weird grammar and spelling, etc. And it's really quite sad that you've abandoned this tale. It has so much potential. Maybe one day...?
palepurple chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
uh... Sandaime Hokage's name is Sarutobi Hiruzen. Sarutobi Sasuke was Hiruzen's father.
Kittens Kat chapter 18 . 8/4/2017
I really love this story! Please update it soon! Thank you for all your hard work!
manga.geek.3 chapter 18 . 7/18/2017
So you update this.. 7 years ago! :o I can't believe it's been that long! I have read this story and adored this story and have deemed it one of THE BEST stories of Naruto time-travel I have ever read. I sincerely hope that you finish this, because it is just that awesome. No joke. You're an amazing writer!
Anonymous Person chapter 12 . 6/3/2017
I really do have to appreciate the fact you managed to create a fic where so many really strong shinobi all underwent a time-travel jutsu yet didn't seem too OP. I've always figured that if too many of the Konoha 12 were to travel to the past the result would be a not very enjoyable story because they'd simply be collectively too strong. This fic proved me wrong.
The other thing I've got to appreciate is how one character doesn't hog the spotlight all the time. Sure Naruto does get mentioned the most often but that is actually, almost impossible to avoid. After all he is the leader of the group, and if I had to be frank the most influential of the group. Everyone else has one reason or another to look up to him, and all accept the fact he's the leader without a qualm.
Though talking about a congregation of strong individuals. I just realized how damn haxed the group that will eventually go to Takani really is. You've got the members of the Konoha 12. You've got 2 out of three of the Sannin. You've got Minato and his team who all become legends in their own rights. Seriously, is their any enemy out there who could engage this group and hope to win? Uh, I should clarify that the enemy is referring to a single individual. Not a group, since even the best, most powerful shinobi would still fall to sheer number.
Anonymous Person chapter 8 . 6/3/2017
I fear for Konoha's near future with two pranksters of epic proportions on the loose.
Anonymous Person chapter 3 . 6/2/2017
I think I'm gonna forever find it funny that the stranger one's habits are the higher the likelihood their stupidly strong. I find Gai to probably be the best example of this.
Anonymous Person chapter 2 . 6/2/2017
Honestly, you'll know something is seriously wrong when Lee gives up his "Power of Youth!" motto.
YuunaFiction chapter 18 . 6/1/2017
Interesting! Bawled my eyes out these last few chapters. The feels were real. I really wasn't expecting that at all in the end and the shock factor was intense. But I have to say, for Jounin/Kage they seriously lack a lot of the power they are famous for. Makes they fights a bit lack luster and kind of 'meh'.
kyuzi4869 chapter 18 . 5/29/2017
Seven years! Okay, I just hope someday u will come back with a few more chapters until the end of story
Rahzenshia chapter 18 . 5/1/2017
Sad you're abandoning this story, but thanks for sharing what you have written. I enjoy reading your story which has a great combination of seriousness and funniness. I literally laughed out loud at the part with Itachi and his mom and his "report". I hope you get your inspiration back and decide to continue this story. You have MANY fans!
1,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »