Reviews for Holding Destiny With Your Own Two Hands
The lurker chapter 18 . 4/21
You left us on a cliffy..sad sad face sad! Its been a great ride so far. I hope you are alright. Thank you for sharing.
the lurker chapter 8 . 4/21
Hmm pacing is such a tricky thing in a story especially since there are so many things that could be happening simultaneously. Gauging how much you can fit in a day realistically, and being aware of how much can happen in a minute makes the overarching time frame of a plot that lasts 30 years very difficult to manage. Reaching the merge point of past meets future is not actually required and if the development of the characters is what draws you then focusing on it is fine. That said to avoid the masses of complaints regarding pacing, a note at the beginning explaining that while the first chapter is fast paced the story slows down to explore character relationships/development. If you've warned people and they have disregarded your warnings, well you can disregard their complaints, because you warned them. Its when you don't warn people that they have reasonable cause to complain.
Finding the right balance between "getting things done (plot)" and "people"(character development/relationship development) and "world-building"(describing the politics, culture, flora and fauna, atmosphere and appearance of the new world)
Requires a delicate balance.
This fic is out of balance. But you chose the one element to focus on that will still hold your audience's attention even though they are frustrated by the lack of movement and getting things done thst the plot achieves. The elements of world building here and there add a nice depth to the character development.

Overall i am still ejoying it and will continue to read. Thank you for sharing. :)
Lina03 chapter 18 . 4/11
Such an awesome fic...it's sad it's unfinished but what there is of it I love. Thanks for sharing )
Blanchtheyeti chapter 18 . 2/14
Sad this never finished when it was so close but ahhh I really liked your story
Bella2016 chapter 18 . 1/30
Hi! So I just read chapters 1-18 and you’re a really talented writer and have a great gift! Thanks for writing this story. It’s better than most time travel stories involving Naruto and his crew! Could you maybe, possibly, write another chapter soon?! PLEASE! I REALLY like this series and the way you write your stories are much better than others. Write back please?

With love,
Bella
Kaze no Ryuu kami chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
The sandaime is Hiruzen Sarutobi. Sasuke Sarutobi was his father. Also, please stop using Sarutobi as Hiruzens last name. Sarutobi is a clan name.
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
Sarutobi Sasuke? ...um, is this part of the AU because he "The Professor" was Hiruzen Sarutobi you know, right?
Scarlet Azalea chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
I'm glad I kept reading this even though I was quite turned off in the beginning by the weird modern references, weird grammar and spelling, etc. And it's really quite sad that you've abandoned this tale. It has so much potential. Maybe one day...?
palepurple chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
uh... Sandaime Hokage's name is Sarutobi Hiruzen. Sarutobi Sasuke was Hiruzen's father.
Kittens Kat chapter 18 . 8/4/2017
I really love this story! Please update it soon! Thank you for all your hard work!
manga.geek.3 chapter 18 . 7/18/2017
So you update this.. 7 years ago! :o I can't believe it's been that long! I have read this story and adored this story and have deemed it one of THE BEST stories of Naruto time-travel I have ever read. I sincerely hope that you finish this, because it is just that awesome. No joke. You're an amazing writer!
Anonymous Person chapter 12 . 6/3/2017
I really do have to appreciate the fact you managed to create a fic where so many really strong shinobi all underwent a time-travel jutsu yet didn't seem too OP. I've always figured that if too many of the Konoha 12 were to travel to the past the result would be a not very enjoyable story because they'd simply be collectively too strong. This fic proved me wrong.
The other thing I've got to appreciate is how one character doesn't hog the spotlight all the time. Sure Naruto does get mentioned the most often but that is actually, almost impossible to avoid. After all he is the leader of the group, and if I had to be frank the most influential of the group. Everyone else has one reason or another to look up to him, and all accept the fact he's the leader without a qualm.
Though talking about a congregation of strong individuals. I just realized how damn haxed the group that will eventually go to Takani really is. You've got the members of the Konoha 12. You've got 2 out of three of the Sannin. You've got Minato and his team who all become legends in their own rights. Seriously, is their any enemy out there who could engage this group and hope to win? Uh, I should clarify that the enemy is referring to a single individual. Not a group, since even the best, most powerful shinobi would still fall to sheer number.
Anonymous Person chapter 8 . 6/3/2017
I fear for Konoha's near future with two pranksters of epic proportions on the loose.
Anonymous Person chapter 3 . 6/2/2017
I think I'm gonna forever find it funny that the stranger one's habits are the higher the likelihood their stupidly strong. I find Gai to probably be the best example of this.
Anonymous Person chapter 2 . 6/2/2017
Honestly, you'll know something is seriously wrong when Lee gives up his "Power of Youth!" motto.
1,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »