Reviews for Holding Destiny With Your Own Two Hands
uzukaze kitsune chapter 4 . 3h
um...author ? isnt' the old man sandaime hokage-oyaji's name is sarutobi HIRUZEN and not sarutobi sasuke ?...

"...i suggest you need to see naruto more author..."

-kitsune v
Terahlyanwe chapter 18 . 4/6
Three years since the last update, ja ne? I hope you'll finish this some day! It's an awesome story.
It's biwako not ayame. It's hiruzen not sasuke.
thentherewasIA chapter 18 . 2/19
i was going to make a review about how you need to right more sakura cause she sort of faded into the background. and then you killed her... it was heroic but /sobs/ too soon.

either way i really eeally love the fic. really well planned thoroughly. well written too!

i highly doubt there will be an update... i mean the last was 2010. hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu but yeah. U m U
Who is Sarutobi Sasuke?
Cawthorne chapter 18 . 1/20
Much ado about inactivity /o\
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
God I miss this story! Thought up before canon went to shit it portrays the cast so much better than Kishimoto ever could.

Time travel fanfics are my pasdion, but good ones are hard to find. Especially roday. This fic is a real gem, regardless of whether or not it's ever finished.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
So the outline of doom is still gone but could we please have more of this?
VJ Riddle chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
I love this fic! I last read it when the Tanaki plague had just been introduced - and didn't remember half the awesome details. Love Minato's development, and Katashi-Kakashi's relationship is HILARIOUS, ah that poor kid... now the question is, will he follow in his older-self's footsteps or will the trauma keep him from indulging? Muhahahaha...

Can't WAIT to see what happens next, please continue! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
God this was awesome, I really miss it. With canon shot to hell I miss it even more, since it's pretty much impossible to find a time travel fic where Obito isn't an antagonist or exantagonist. This is from when Naruto canon was still awesome and your take on it was really a fascinating read.
MollyEvens chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
ahhhhh theres NO PURPLE BUTTON
MollyEvens chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
if kashi doesnt have his mask or hitai-ate then how will he hide his eye
MollyEvens chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
i think a purple button that says
(push me and the world implodes, go ahead i have a spare helmet for my chiweenie so its all good)
would make a fantastic tattoo
there i made your day
Winged-Ashes chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
Love this fic its really good all it's ch are very well thought out and written well done. Plz plz update it soon I'm dieing from curiosity here. Oh and plz don't kill of naruto
Lee chapter 18 . 9/13/2014