Reviews for Holding Destiny With Your Own Two Hands
freetobe16 chapter 18 . 6/30
Please come back and update.
eurielle chapter 4 . 6/17
Um, it should be Sarutobi HIRUZEN, not Sasuke. Sasuke is the name of Sarutobi's father.
phoenixrising chapter 18 . 6/4
I hope you get around to finishing this... It's a masterpiece that I'm not ashamed to admit that made me cry more than a couple of times...

Thank you very much for creating this labour of love!
helenGet chapter 18 . 5/23
I like this, and can't wait for more.
Rizuki Dhan chapter 18 . 5/16
This fic was amazingly good that I kept reading until I reached the last chapter only to know it hasn't finished yet and when I saw that it's been almost 5 freaking years since last updated I didn't know what to say. I'm stuck. I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT'S NEXT!;_;

Neverthless, I'm marking this story as followed, in case you suddenly have the mood to continue it eh?:'')
Still one of the best stories out there! Even if Sakura died. :( Still I hope to see what that cliffhanger comes to some day.

I really, really miss this fic. The fact that it doesn't have any of the current canon only makes it more awesome. Either way, I hope you're doing well, and are just off writing some great original novel or something.
Ennael chapter 18 . 5/3
domage que tu continu pas c'est super!
uzukaze kitsune chapter 4 . 4/27
um...author ? isnt' the old man sandaime hokage-oyaji's name is sarutobi HIRUZEN and not sarutobi sasuke ?...

"...i suggest you need to see naruto more author..."

-kitsune v
Terahlyanwe chapter 18 . 4/6
Three years since the last update, ja ne? I hope you'll finish this some day! It's an awesome story.
It's biwako not ayame. It's hiruzen not sasuke.
thentherewasIA chapter 18 . 2/19
i was going to make a review about how you need to right more sakura cause she sort of faded into the background. and then you killed her... it was heroic but /sobs/ too soon.

either way i really eeally love the fic. really well planned thoroughly. well written too!

i highly doubt there will be an update... i mean the last was 2010. hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu but yeah. U m U
Who is Sarutobi Sasuke?
Cawthorne chapter 18 . 1/20
Much ado about inactivity /o\
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
God I miss this story! Thought up before canon went to shit it portrays the cast so much better than Kishimoto ever could.

Time travel fanfics are my pasdion, but good ones are hard to find. Especially roday. This fic is a real gem, regardless of whether or not it's ever finished.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
So the outline of doom is still gone but could we please have more of this?
1,727 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »