Reviews for Holding Destiny With Your Own Two Hands
Leonard Mosca chapter 5 . 8/13
I have one suggestions stop watching the military movie
Source chapter 18 . 8/9
Fucking update
freetobe16 chapter 18 . 6/30
Please come back and update.
eurielle chapter 4 . 6/17
Um, it should be Sarutobi HIRUZEN, not Sasuke. Sasuke is the name of Sarutobi's father.
phoenixrising chapter 18 . 6/4
I hope you get around to finishing this... It's a masterpiece that I'm not ashamed to admit that made me cry more than a couple of times...

Thank you very much for creating this labour of love!
helenGet chapter 18 . 5/23
I like this, and can't wait for more.
Rizuki Dhan chapter 18 . 5/16
This fic was amazingly good that I kept reading until I reached the last chapter only to know it hasn't finished yet and when I saw that it's been almost 5 freaking years since last updated I didn't know what to say. I'm stuck. I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT'S NEXT!;_;

Neverthless, I'm marking this story as followed, in case you suddenly have the mood to continue it eh?:'')
Still one of the best stories out there! Even if Sakura died. :( Still I hope to see what that cliffhanger comes to some day.

I really, really miss this fic. The fact that it doesn't have any of the current canon only makes it more awesome. Either way, I hope you're doing well, and are just off writing some great original novel or something.
Ennael chapter 18 . 5/3
domage que tu continu pas c'est super!
uzukaze kitsune chapter 4 . 4/27
um...author ? isnt' the old man sandaime hokage-oyaji's name is sarutobi HIRUZEN and not sarutobi sasuke ?...

"...i suggest you need to see naruto more author..."

-kitsune v
Terahlyanwe chapter 18 . 4/6
Three years since the last update, ja ne? I hope you'll finish this some day! It's an awesome story.
It's biwako not ayame. It's hiruzen not sasuke.
thentherewasIA chapter 18 . 2/19
i was going to make a review about how you need to right more sakura cause she sort of faded into the background. and then you killed her... it was heroic but /sobs/ too soon.

either way i really eeally love the fic. really well planned thoroughly. well written too!

i highly doubt there will be an update... i mean the last was 2010. hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu but yeah. U m U
Who is Sarutobi Sasuke?