Reviews for Touch
freaknweird651 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
It was very descriptive but a few of the sentences were a bit run-on. Good job!
Danielle chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I loved it!

Continue!

Please!:3
anime0017 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
It is good, but reading a pharagraphs like this make me some sort of dizzy. Try making some spaces on each lines.
IriaMo chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
oh dont worry your Krad was very good Krad XD...no really nice story I just didnt get the last sentence (I had to read it twice but you can say Im just dense)

Heh pood Daisuke hes always sleeping when somethings happening (but good for him)...it makes me wonder what bout Satoshi :D?
AmaiyaSontori chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
krad isnt as twisted as you think, he's probably about right actually, i really like the fact Dark is the submissive one, i have read too many where it is the other way round. Good one. :)
Sora Fx chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
It's a good story... though the last paragraph was a bit awkward, though I think that was because I was blushing too much, lol.
dxkxj chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
no you don't need to improve at all! It was absolutely fantastic! lol I don't think their was any real ooc-ness either, you know other than DxK of course.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
It was actually better than most! The ending was a little weird, but that's okay. It's actually pretty hard to find a fanfic that is not just a lemon. Good job! And it's good that you made Krad twisted, that's how he's supposed to be! Fluffy Krad should be killed for his creepiness. _