Reviews for They Did Not Fade Away
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 29 . 7/9/2008
I enjoyed this story. I would've liked to have seen Connor make an actual appearance - I've got a soft spot for the feral kid - but I understand why he didn't.

Good job.
Brooke chapter 29 . 6/17/2008
I just discovered your story and I had to let you know how wonderful of a job you've done. Please keep up the good work. So many fans have stopped writing, I hope you dont.:)
buffy92 chapter 29 . 3/17/2008
I loved it! One of the best storys I've read. I really hope everything goes well for Buffy and Angel, they deserve some happyness. I liked that Xander stayed in LA, he's always been one of my favorites, and Giles is almost reedemed in my eyes. The only thing I didn't like about it was the Dawn/Will thing. it just doesn't work for me but I guess that's just the spuffy part of me talking, fortunately I'm a much bigger Bangel fan. So now I'm off to the sequel!
buffy92 chapter 20 . 3/17/2008
That's so sad! I still hate giles for keeping them apart though or maybe it's more of a strong dislike now. Will is really different and I kinda miss Spike, he just doesn't seem like the same person anymore. Where did Angel go, he really needs to learn to listen to what Buffy says before running away. How can he think she doesn't love him, he's just so lovable.
buffy92 chapter 16 . 3/16/2008
Oh finally a cute bangel moment. I think I can rest in peace now, for a few hours at least.
buffy92 chapter 14 . 3/16/2008
I'm really starting to hate Giles. And I was right it was Angel. not quite the happy reunion but hopefully it'll come, it's better this way. I really hope the fang gang would quit the whole hating Buffy thing, it wasn't her fault! But I havta say that the way you write Fred is really the best I've ever seen her written as.
buffy92 chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
Oh it's Angel, it has to be right? Of course it is otherwise I'd be really mad. It just has to be Angel. Now that I'm done with my unnecisary and time consuming reviewing I should really find out myself.
buffy92 chapter 12 . 3/16/2008
I hope Buffy and Angel meet soon, it's drving me crazy!

I feel so bad for Angel, he's really hurting and kinda turning into an EMO. Somehow Buffy seems to be handling it better. I have this huge test tomorrow but I can't stop my self from reading more. I really need them to meet so I can go study but I doubt that'll help much cos then I'll need some bangel cuteness. Your story is really addicting!
buffy92 chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
I've been looking for a story like this since like forever and yours is by far the best. I love how Angel kept sending her letters for three years refusing to give up and she never even got them, it's so sad. Stupid Giles!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Just finished this story and I enjoyed it immensely. Now, I'm off to read the sequel.
bb-4ever chapter 29 . 1/23/2008
WOW! OMG! and absolutely fantastic. what a great continuation of the show. I can't believe Giles would keep buffy from angel all that time all those letters all that hurt. Poor angel going though everything thinking she doesn't love him. Poor buffy grieving for him unnecessarily. WOW! how explosive them coming back together. love how you've got angel so broken up at near death at the loss of buffy's love. so glad she got him to realise that she loves him and they are together forever. excellent work loved it and look forward to reading the sequel I see is already quiet advanced. great work. bb
BlackbAngeL chapter 29 . 1/11/2008
Great ending! I really love this story! And now I'm off to the sequel... ;)
mendenbar chapter 29 . 1/10/2008
You really can't stop here, can you? We need details - the future, you know, EVERYTHING. Besides, if you stop now, I won't get my daily giggle over your typos and grammar. Just a small one, though: loose - to release, set free, unbind, open (as a jar): lose - to misplace, not win, be unable to find, etc. Most of the time you use "loose" and you really need to use "lose." This is a common error in fanfic writing so you are not alone.
Cinnabear chapter 29 . 1/10/2008
Don't Stop Now! You have opened this story up to so many possibilities: children for Buffy and Angel, a relationship for Dawn and Will, what will Xander accomplish in LA, will Willow join the group in LA, what about the danger to Buffy, Fred's baby, and don't forget Conner - will he come into the picture? So much to consider. So much to wait to find out about. . .
RabidReject chapter 29 . 1/10/2008
Awesome. Any chance of a sequel? :)