Reviews for My True Love Gave to Me
Oh gosh, that was great. Maybe a tad confusing in places, and strange use of swearing, but overall story, quite nice. :3
snapify52 chapter 5 . 3/27
Yay! So romantic and happy!
This was sweet and light and I thoughly enjoyed it. That being said, being a fan of your dark Jareth I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop even though I knew it wasn't coming. I le the dark goblin King, but this was lovely. Well done.
So funny!
3iggy chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Gah, I loved this. "Because I love you." Bah. Wonderful. I have been rendered in-eloquent.
3iggy chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I like your fluff!
GoldenGryphon chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Howdy!
Umm.. Squee?
And some more giggles, some righteous indignation, then some squee.

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. It was much needed and fun to read.
Monty Python *and* The Princess Bride? You are a writer of talent and skill and sense of humor and of great capacity for wit and snark.

Thank you for writing this story.
Best thoughts.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
ok those dreams make me a little sick.
Shadow131 chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
The path between the Starr's - and the McPherson's absolutely slays me. God, I wish you'd done more comedies, because this is like the best thing ever. Most adorably schmaltzy ending ever. It's so sugary it could make a person sick - with happiness. I'm going to have to read this one at least twice.
Shadow131 chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Sarah running into him when he stops, oh my God, can I favorite this twice?! I almost DIED when he said it was his birthday! I googled that song and now it's in my favorites (on the 4th of July, no less). Thank you SO much! You do such great humor when you're not scaring me into not sleeping.
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
I love this so much. Witty, sarcastic (and oh so cute) Jareth is just the BEST. And snarky-yet-still-human Sarah is also the BEST. And for once, she's the one super-crushing on him.
Oh thank God I'm out of the horror section. I'm hoping that this whole sock fiasco ties in with Pika's mention of goblins and socks in her "GND" comic.
"King Jareth the Fiscally Responsible." Yup. This is going on my favorites.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh. My. God. Using the opening line from "A Christmas Carol" just about made me die of love for this. I love Toby and the "fwip" sound effect, and oh thank God it's comedy and not horror like your last two. Finally, some peace! So, so happy...
InkHeart17 chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Amazing story! It was a good laugh, with some steamy blushing in the middle, and serene smiles at the end.
Bloodsired chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Excellent! Very beautifully written story.
Jules chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
I wholeheartedly love it .