Reviews for My True Love Gave to Me
Ayehli chapter 5 . 6/20
I read this shortly after In a Glass, which is a bit like landing in a puddle of fluffy bunnies after swimming in a pool of razor blades. Love them both!
Lady Knight of VT chapter 4 . 5/24
I LOVE Calvin&Hobbes! And is that black bogged chicken the famous Rosalinda, Chicken of Destiny? I'm not sure who created her, but I know she features in a lot of Lixxle's work and I think Pika did some art of her.
I am having the hardest time believing you are the same person who wrote "In a Glass" and "Erlkonig." The differences are amazing! I'm giggling instead of shivering. A dark part of me is starting to prefer the other kind rather than this light fluff that I usually come to FF to read. You may have ruined me for smutty fluffs.
Vivstar chapter 5 . 3/6
Awww. Well done.
RavenMoon33 chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
You should try your hand at more of these comedy/romances. This one I read over and over again because it makes me laugh over and over again. (Lobsters...Jeez... XD)
mulberryjam chapter 4 . 5/23/2016
I want every single verse of this song. I want it set to music. I want it sung at Christmas time. I want to know every word by heart.
labellily chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
I am smiling like a true goon thank you so much! I've already reviewed the last chapter so here i am, a chapter early, letting you know that this story is STILL one of my favorites!
tadah2 chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
Very cute! Well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
Oh gosh, that was great. Maybe a tad confusing in places, and strange use of swearing, but overall story, quite nice. :3
snapify52 chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
Yay! So romantic and happy!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
This was sweet and light and I thoughly enjoyed it. That being said, being a fan of your dark Jareth I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop even though I knew it wasn't coming. I le the dark goblin King, but this was lovely. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
So funny!
3iggy chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Gah, I loved this. "Because I love you." Bah. Wonderful. I have been rendered in-eloquent.
3iggy chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I like your fluff!
GoldenGryphon chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Howdy!
Umm.. Squee?
And some more giggles, some righteous indignation, then some squee.

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. It was much needed and fun to read.
Monty Python *and* The Princess Bride? You are a writer of talent and skill and sense of humor and of great capacity for wit and snark.

Thank you for writing this story.
Best thoughts.
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
ok those dreams make me a little sick.