Reviews for My True Love Gave to Me
Aurian Lladnek chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Kawaii! That was super cute! I love it and you're little flourishes with madnight and everything else. This was a beautiful story. You should write more JxS so I can read it.
AngelofWrath chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
that was wonderful... a brilliant mix of humour and romance, with a nice amount of fluff thrown in as well

i must remember to placate goblins with a lobster the next time i see one...
Anisky chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
That was incredibly bizarre.

Excellent, of course, as all of your stories are superb.

But beyond strange. :)
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
eep! this was the best thing ever! i can't even begin to tell you how funny, how romanic, how perfect this story was! everything about it was new and wonderful and so very fitting for them! you have made mt love these two even more then i thought was humanly posable! you are amazing and i really hope that you will make another story for these two again soon! _
little miss artemis chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
Oh, that was a lovely, funny, beautiful story!
Ella Rae chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
Oh my that was lovely. I even gave a little contented sigh there at the end. One of the best Labyrinth stories I've ever read.
Ella Rae chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Wow... That whole last part from the moment he starts healing her to the part where she starts saying that old familliar wish is just... enrapturing. Is that a word? I don't know, but I was entranced.
C. Nichole chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This one threw me for a loop. After going from In a Glass, Darkly to this, total change. You still have the dark elements here, the dreams specifically, but it's mixed in with some sweetness. Really enjoyed it, lots of actual laughing out loud, which hardly ever happens jaded reader that I am, and BAKING. Oh, baking. Wow tired lol.
SuicidalAphrodite chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
All in good fun, love. I adore it. I have only one thing to say:

AW. :)
CelestialDeath chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
This is a wonderful story. I love the way you got humour, romance, and wit to blend together so perfectly. There were even a few laugh out loud moments. Very nice.
Sintar chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
That was the best Jareth Sarah fanfic EVA!

hahahah I have this huge smile and my mood is lighter then the clouds! OMG greatest story ever! Witty, exciting, sexy, fun, sensual, beautiful, and most of all wonderful!

I bow to thee!
sweetbabby33 chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
Love it!A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! XD
Pika-la-Cynique chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
[SCENE: a dimmed dorm room. Several girls have their faces pressed up the window, faintly lit by the silvery glow of moonlight on snow - and modern streetlights. After a long silent moment watching something in the street below, they draw back, sighing as one.]

ALL : - Aw...

- Well, I guess that's it, then. They said the words, no arguing with the Twu Wuv.

- ... damnit.

: biggest daffy grin evah :

Now that was Subtilior's Fluffy Backlash Extraordinaire. And how absolutely delightful.

This most successfully runs the range of perfect fanfic from laugh-out-loud funnies to stomach-tightening HOTTness to I-can't-stop-smiling "Aw". Your Jareth is SO full of himself - AND vulnerable- and so wonderful - and Sarah is delightfully self-assured and witty and I love her imagination in picturing Jareth in flight; particular love for that image, and for her having it - "fly to me Jareth" - that exultant whisper is glorious.

As is the soft "Outstanding" moment of his.

“This, from a man who dresses in several bank accounts’ worth of silk and leather on an off day." - Go Sarah. Bwahahaha.

“Selections from the Kama Sutra, arranged for Scratchy Baritone and Teasing Fingers” - WIN (and WANTS!)

And... you did a LOLgoblin. Ye gods. I can only imagine you cackling to yourself at that.

And I do so enjoy how you seem to be deliberately going back and repainting with fluff some of your more remarkable Evil Jareth bits. That "I'm not a man" (and a certainly more enjoyable for all concerned in-his-lap throne room scene...) from IGD, and fluffy wintery love? Snowflakes like kisses? Aw. Eat your evil icy heart out, Erlking.

I do love this so very much. Even if I CANNOT HAS choklit soss onna Goblin King. D
Lixxle chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
I can pinpoint the exact moment when I laughed so hard that my spleen almost spontaneously combusted. It was at: "I have had only an eternity, my dear – eternity, a raging libido and an extensive library."

By all that is holy (and everything else that isn't) this is a work of genius and one of my very favorite stories. It has everything-humor, socks, lobsters, a good lashing of lust, a final paragraph that made me swoon, and a Jareth that is so delicious, I just want to spread him on toast.

Thank you for writing this! I'm going to print it out and wallpaper my house with it so that I can read it at all times.
Thystle chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Your story was wonderful! I needed something to distract me from RL issues and this did wonders to cheer me up! After finishing the story, I was extremely surprised to find you were the author of Erlkönig! Congratulations on being able to write two totally different types of stories! It amazes me. :)
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »