Reviews for My True Love Gave to Me
CoffeeKris chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Lol, this story amuses me so much! Hmm animal of unusual size not dog, owl, fish or it a cat? or a sea cucumber? That'd be the most pointlessly large animal in history!
Skyrere chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
I must say. I am rather liking this bit of crumpet you are working on. Smashing!

sweetbabby33 chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
I still can't believe you're doin this fluff JS(not that i complain :P ),and it's GREAT~~!And that kiss,that i-hate-dentist-whole-heartedly-why-don't-you-just-kiss-heal-me- KISS,just brilliant~~!Can't wait can't wait~~! (O)/
Gaeliceyes chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
As much as I enjoy your horror, you really should try fluff more often. This story is lovely so far. Dare we hope that Jareth is really so patient and mellow sounding? I think this is the first story I've read where Jareth is not acting like a spoiled child when confronted with the girl who beat him, and for whom he might/might not be pining away for...

As I love Jane Austen, I am fairly sure that the quote you are referring to is "I have not the pleasure of understanding you." Such beautiful dialogue.

Your stories are almost musical in there rythm. The last chapter was a mix of playful and suspenseful. This chapter feels sort of like something slow and sweet from Mozart. I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what Jareth's deal is...
Madamoiselle La Lune chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
LOL Hurry up! I wanna know what the goblins are doing with the socks!
AFY chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
The Labyrinth National Anthem? I'm definitely staying for that!
akuma-river chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
So what is the deal with the socks?

Is the quote, and I'm taking a long shot here; "Take this mortal hurt of mine … far away from me?"

Btw, will Sarah make it back in time to save the cake?

Love it.
yodeladyhoo chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Okay, here's my crack ( ! ) at it:

The first quote is from Fiddler on the Roof ( can you find it? )

Pride and Prejudice: "..I hate him with the intesity of a thousand burning suns."

Ack! Fluffy!Jareth ! Wickedly warped Sarah! Favourite line: "Before thirteen o'clock, please."

And the first rule of flying is 'knowing how to throw yourself at the ground, and missing.' Okay, where is that line from?

What a thing to start my day off in the right sock!

Until again.
Scarbantia chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
What I really like in those recipes is, that they tell you to butter the plate with exactly 2,5 g of butter and to season it to taste. C'mon, it's a tea-spoon or a coffee-spoon?

Where is Jareth when I have a migraine? Or where was he in my braces-era? It's not fair!

Wow, you were quick! I read your stories, and what I like in this story is the humor, the playfulness..and the fluff! ;) Keep going!

PS:I knew! The college girls did it! Yeah, I know: Shut up!
lixxie chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
LOVE THIS! So many of the fan fics are so damn serious. What they forget is the banter, the humour of the original film. And yours has that in spades! Way to go!
notwritten chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
This chapter, wow this is nice. Would you do the honor of updating please? Keep smiling. :-)
Nanenna chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Pride and Prejudice quote? I missed it! How sad, I usually pick up on that stuff, I'll have to read the book again.

Anyways, I like fluff, but that seemed... a bit out of left park. Oh, crack coming up? I love crack, gimme crack! Also: I'm still enjoying this fic. Do please write more in whatever fashion you feel timely.
Pika-la-Cynique chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
ZOMG the fluff it is glorious.

Puzzledly Non-Evil!Jareth was just... squee.

And you are being far too clever for your own good in this... love the satirizing your own style and themes and oh, this Jareth is just wibblesome love and awesome. And the end was as insidious a feeling of bliss and delight as your creeping horror. And I love, love, love your dialogue and adult Sarah.

Meh. The hilarious, light and swift exchanges in this just pwn, and make mine feel most coarse.

The socks confrontation is going to be epic.
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Oh, God. I love. I love you so much. Even if this story is listed as humor/romance, I know you will weave in the darkness we adore so much. I'm giddy over here because I'm so freaking happy.
a better whirlpool chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Good start... can't wait to read more! :)
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »