Reviews for My True Love Gave to Me
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
I love this so much. Witty, sarcastic (and oh so cute) Jareth is just the BEST. And snarky-yet-still-human Sarah is also the BEST. And for once, she's the one super-crushing on him.
Oh thank God I'm out of the horror section. I'm hoping that this whole sock fiasco ties in with Pika's mention of goblins and socks in her "GND" comic.
"King Jareth the Fiscally Responsible." Yup. This is going on my favorites.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh. My. God. Using the opening line from "A Christmas Carol" just about made me die of love for this. I love Toby and the "fwip" sound effect, and oh thank God it's comedy and not horror like your last two. Finally, some peace! So, so happy...
InkHeart17 chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Amazing story! It was a good laugh, with some steamy blushing in the middle, and serene smiles at the end.
Bloodsired chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Excellent! Very beautifully written story.
Jules chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
I wholeheartedly love it .
nothingnothingtralala chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Ohhhhhh
How do you not have a million reviews?
This is just... perfect!
Ahh
Fangirling :D
nothingnothingtralala chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Oh my giddy aunt I can't stop laughing
nothingnothingtralala chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Sorry, I'm going to be lazy and post this without checking if other reviews have flagged this up.
But... I love baking... and I have never known of a cake made of dough that requires kneading... ?
Can you show me a recipe? Cos sounds intriguing! :)
anyway I'll read the rest quietly now!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Such beautiful and happy fluff. _ I'm so glad that I've found your fics, they're all just so wonderful!
DeepSeaDiver chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Perfect sense of humour, great lines, wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. )
Anono chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Beautiful
Arciere chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Wow. That was intense, and I loved every steamy moment of it. Also, your characterization and dialogue and build-up were spot on and completely believable and I loved it.

-Arciere
Peachy Roses chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Wow, Jareth can kiss me any day.
Anono chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
perfect
anono chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
I wonder what tune the anthem goes to.
290 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »